Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

The Great Abortion Debate

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2015, 01:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "RW"Now what happens if Planned Parenthood is found innocent of the alleged crimes?

Nothing but more of the same misleadings and hoaxes. Many people don't want women to have health care and the right to choose. Ever.

This has been going on for decades. Planned Parenthood has always been a target against women's health and rights.

Many people are even against Planned Parenthood providing millions with basic contraception, sexual education and health tests. They can just go to the doctor, right?

RW

Technically, yeah, they can.  I know this because I've done it my whole life.  Want to make dumbshit remarks about it?

People hate Planned Parenthood because they do abortions.  We don't have twist the truth here Ro.  Some people see it as murdering babies, which I am sure you can understand.

Something has to happen where a government is making financial decisions based on accusations without investigation.  I think that is a terrible way to govern a state or country.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "RW"People hate Planned Parenthood because they do abortions.  We don't have twist the truth here Ro.  Some people see it as murdering babies, which I am sure you can understand.

3% abortions. 97% health care, prevention, treatment and education. No abortion in the US receives government funding.

Do you see it as murdering babies? I thought you were pro choice, women's rights and health care.

RW

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "RW"People hate Planned Parenthood because they do abortions.  We don't have twist the truth here Ro.  Some people see it as murdering babies, which I am sure you can understand.

3% abortions. 97% health care, prevention, treatment and education.

Do you see it as murdering babies? I thought you were pro choice, women's rights and health care.

You poor twisted feminazi.  I am pro-choice.  Now doesn't it just suck when your PC bullying doesn't work because you can't be arsed to pay attention? :D

I don't care if they do an abortion once every century.  That is why they are constantly attacked.  Are you going to even try denying this "reality"?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "RW"You poor twisted feminazi.  I am pro-choice.  Now doesn't it just suck when your PC bullying doesn't work because you can't be arsed to pay attention? :D

I don't care if they do an abortion once every century.  That is why they are constantly attacked.  Are you going to even try denying this "reality"?

Having an opinion just as you do isn't bullying, thought police. Aw. You poor thing.

You don't care, yet "that is why they are constantly attacked". As in there's good reason?

Do you believe Planned Parenthood is a baby murdering factory or not? Aren't you pro choice, women's rights and health care just as I am?

The reality is, taking away a woman's choice and access is not a good idea.

I believe women have the right to choose. The rights of health care and education.

That's like being a Nazi, eh? Little do you realize you expect those same things for yourself, you feminazi.

RW

Quote from: "RW"You poor twisted feminazi.  I am pro-choice.  Now doesn't it just suck when your PC bullying doesn't work because you can't be arsed to pay attention? :D

Having an opinion just as you do isn't bullying, thought police. Aw. You poor thing.

You don't care, yet "that is why they are constantly attacked". As in there's good reason?

Do you believe Planned Parenthood is a baby murdering factory or not? Aren't you pro choice, women's rights and health care just as I am?

The reality is, taking away a woman's choice and access is not a good idea.

I believe women have the right to choose. The rights of health care and education.

That's like being a Nazi, eh? Little do you realize you expect those same things for yourself, you feminazi.

HAHAHA!  This just keeps on getting dumber by the minute.

Tell me...do you count it as your own thought if you cut and paste it or is a raging feminist hands it to you?  I'm not policing your thoughts.  I'm merely pointing out that your silencing tactic isn't working anymore.  Do carry on with it though.  We'd die of shock if you didn't try to twist arguments as if you were Chubby Checker himself.

It doesn't matter if I think PP murders or babies or not.  I'm not one of those attacking them with expose movies now am I?  But what do those people think?  Hmmm...  Is it that abortion is murder perhaps?  Oh right.  It is.

I also stated my position in the post immediately above your response.  LTR.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "RW at her best "... try to twist arguments as if you were Chubby Checker himself ...
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Quote from: "RW"HAHAHA!  This just keeps on getting dumber by the minute.

Tell me...do you count it as your own thought if you cut and paste it or is a raging feminist hands it to you?  I'm not policing your thoughts.  I'm merely pointing out that your silencing tactic isn't working anymore.  Do carry on with it though.  We'd die of shock if you didn't try to twist arguments as if you were Chubby Checker himself.

It doesn't matter if I think PP murders or babies or not.  I'm not one of those attacking them with expose movies now am I?  But what do those people think?  Hmmm...  Is it that abortion is murder perhaps?  Oh right.  It is.

I don't recall trying to silence anyone. Are you wanting to silence me just for having my opinion?

"It doesn't matter if I think PP murders or babies or not."

I don't believe Planned Parenthood is a baby murdering factory. I believe in any woman's right to choose, health care and education.

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "RW at her best "... try to twist arguments as if you were Chubby Checker himself ...

Quote from: "cc la femme"I've mainly kept out of this, but you have gone places no male has a place in .. so mere male, I'm going to address your strong arm tactics

You've "kept out of this" by simply repeating other posts and having nothing to say for yourself.

Don't be so pc. Say what you want to say! Are you against a woman's right to choose, Taliban thought police?

Anonymous

Being pro life isn't the same as wishing to prevent women from getting basic female health care.  And you ARE attempting to silence and bully pro lifers....and even the large majority of women who have been severely injured due to an abortion.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"

Quote from: "cc la femme"I've mainly kept out of this, but you have gone places no male has a place in .. so mere male, I'm going to address your strong arm tactics

You've "kept out of this" by simply repeating other posts and having nothing to say for yourself.

Don't be so pc. Say what you want to say! Are you against a woman's right to choose, Taliban thought police?
 Well let me ask you this .....canceling out rape or extreme medical duress, how many choices are made before an unwanted life is conceived and subjected to dismemberment?  Shall we count?

Romero

Quote from: "Dove"Being pro life isn't the same as wishing to prevent women from getting basic female health care.  And you ARE attempting to silence and bully pro lifers....and even the large majority of women who have been severely injured due to an abortion.

The majority of women having an abortion have not been injured or severely injured. Liar.

I don't recall trying to silence you. Are you trying to silence me? I have a right to my opinion just as you do.

Quote from: "Dove"Well let me ask you this .....canceling out rape or extreme medical duress, how many choices are made before an unwanted life is conceived and subjected to dismemberment? Shall we count?

I wouldn't know. Neither would you. I do know that the majority of women want the right to choose due to a many number of reasons why.

Just like you did.

RW

Quote from: "RW"HAHAHA!  This just keeps on getting dumber by the minute.

I don't recall trying to silence anyone. Are you wanting to silence me just for having my opinion?

"It doesn't matter if I think PP murders or babies or not."

I don't believe Planned Parenthood is a baby murdering factory. I believe in any woman's right to choose, health care and education.

Are you illiterate?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Being pro life isn't the same as wishing to prevent women from getting basic female health care.  And you ARE attempting to silence and bully pro lifers....and even the large majority of women who have been severely injured due to an abortion.

The majority of women having an abortion have not been injured or severely injured. Liar.

I don't recall trying to silence you. Are you trying to silence me? I have a right to my opinion just as you do.

Quote from: "Dove"Well let me ask you this .....canceling out rape or extreme medical duress, how many choices are made before an unwanted life is conceived and subjected to dismemberment? Shall we count?

I wouldn't know. Neither would you. I do know that the majority of women want the right to choose due to a many number of reasons why.

Just like you did.
 Okay, let me ask you this. How are babies made?  Do you understand that process? Setting aside rape, does the woman make a choice whether or not to have sex with the understanding that sex is how babies are concieved?  Or do you convientantly overlook the several choices already made before you have an unwanted pregnancy? And don't use me as an example....I already went through years of grief and damage that could have been avoided if I used my power of choice wisely. I made the choice to be reckless and dodge responsibility and paid the price, as have several others. Don't assume us pro life women haven't personally shook hands with this demon, unlike you.

RW

I think it is noble to want to spare women the grief you experienced Dove.  I still support a reckless woman having said option.
Beware of Gaslighters!