Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

The Great Abortion Debate

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2015, 01:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"He's questioning her not misunderstanding what she's saying.

A doctor makes a recommendation and the woman makes the call if she is of the capacity to do so.

Then why does she have to keep repeating herself if he gets it? I don't agree with her about when life begins, but at least anyone except Romero knows exactly where she stands.

It's DISCUSSION Shen.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "RW"My mother in law was raped and we call the result of that rape "brother".

I'm sorry for your experience Dove but you get more wrong in this debate than Romero does and that's saying something.
 I actually believe abortion isn't the best solution to a pregnancy caused by rape. You can get the plan b, or find a family to adopt.  I think I already said I know my stance on this isn't popular and already said I'm not moving. Romero will never be the one dealing with any of this personally.  Maybe when he sits in a room of sobbing women who have told themselves it "was the right choice at the time so I swallowed it" he can harass them with links?  And other lefties can back him? I'm not debating. I double dog dare him to spew this crap in a room of women. It'll be like an episode of Spartacus. Lol.

Of course abortion is not the best option in pregnancy caused by rape..

The unborn baby did nothing wrong.

Yes, Lets make the mother go full term and she can be reminded everyday that she was raped by some dick head not to mention when the child is of age and someone has to tell him his father was a rapist, how do you think he will take that news? im guessing Razor blades will play a factor in his taking his own life. :oeudC: Holy shit!! REALLY?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "RW"My mother in law was raped and we call the result of that rape "brother".

I'm sorry for your experience Dove but you get more wrong in this debate than Romero does and that's saying something.
 I actually believe abortion isn't the best solution to a pregnancy caused by rape. You can get the plan b, or find a family to adopt.  I think I already said I know my stance on this isn't popular and already said I'm not moving. Romero will never be the one dealing with any of this personally.  Maybe when he sits in a room of sobbing women who have told themselves it "was the right choice at the time so I swallowed it" he can harass them with links?  And other lefties can back him? I'm not debating. I double dog dare him to spew this crap in a room of women. It'll be like an episode of Spartacus. Lol.

Yes, Lets make the mother go full term and she can be reminded everyday that she was raped by some dick head not to mention when the child is of age and someone has to tell him his father was a rapist, how do you think he will take that news? im guessing Razor blades will play a factor in his taking his own life. :oeudC: Holy shit!! REALLY?

Rape is a horrific crime, but why should an innocent, unborn baby pay with it's life?

Punish the rapist, don't murder the baby..

There's no reason why that baby cannot be adopted by a loving family.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I know where Fash stands. I'm just discussing some aspects.

If only a woman and her doctor have the right to choose what's best, how can the pro-life movement claim to know what's best? Who gets to decide who is allowed to have an abortion? Should a 10% chance of dying still be illegal to have an abortion? What if it's 50%?

Many in the pro-life movement agree that abortion is okay if the mother's life is in danger, yet they would have no way of knowing if that were the case.

Any woman walking into an abortion clinic could be doing so because her life is in danger. Pro-life protesters would call her a "murderer".

I'm just trying to show that judging a woman for her right to choose is a little more complicated than "it's murder".

You're really listening to me are you?

The doctor would inform the expectant mother of any probable health risks..

My doctor knew and informed me of my physical well being during my pregnancies..

You're making something so simple seem so complicated..

It's really not..

keeper

Rape is a horrific crime, but why should an innocent, unborn baby pay with it's life?

Why should an innocent girl have to be traumatized and reminded EVERYDAY that shes been raped.

I doubt if you were in that situation that you would have that same view.

Anonymous

Why should an innocent girl have to be traumatized and reminded EVERYDAY that shes been raped.

I would think anyone who was raped would have PTSD forever..

But, you still haven't answered why an innocent unborn baby must pay the ultimate price with their life?

And so you know, I had three children..

I gave birth to a sick child, and yes I knew in my pregnancy my unborn baby would be very ill and likely not live long..

keeper

I would think anyone who was raped would have PTSD forever..

But, you still haven't answered why an innocent unborn baby must pay the ultimate price with their life?

And so you know, I had three children..

I gave birth to a sick child, and yes I knew in my pregnancy my unborn baby would be very ill and likely not live long..

At that early of a stage of pregnancy i don't think of IT as a baby.

Now answer mine, As morbid as it is you do realize that family members rape their siblings right?

your telling me you would have your daughter carry to full term from that sort of rape?

Anonymous

QuoteAt that early of a stage of pregnancy i don't think of IT as a baby.

Now answer mine, As morbid as it is you do realize that family members rape their siblings right?

your telling me you would have your daughter carry to full term from that sort of rape?

That is our disagreement then..

It's not a dog, a cat, a hamster or a centipede..

A woman is pregnant with a human baby..

There are only extreme circumstances by which I would  consider ending the life of my unborn child..

My own life would have to be in jeopardy if I went to full term..

Rape is a tragic crime, but so is the murder of innocent children..

There are lots of good families who are wanting to adopt.

keeper

There are only extreme circumstances by which I would  consider ending the life of my unborn child..

I answered your question, answer mine please. its yes or no

Anonymous

I already answered your question Keeper, but I will repeat it if you like..

The only reason to end the life of an unborn baby is if my life or my daughter's life was in jeopardy if the pregnancy went to full term..

I am a supporter of adoption in this tragic circumstance and there lots of good families wanting to give a good home to adoptees.

keeper

And just to clarify what i consider a baby.. cries, what i consider whats being aborted is DNA from both parties.

keeper

The only reason to end the life of an unborn baby is if my life or my daughter's life was in jeopardy if the pregnancy went to full term..

I am a supporter of adoption in this tragic circumstance and there lots of good families wanting to give a good home to adoptees.

No you did not answer my question so i will repeat if for you. and it requires a simple yes or no.

would have your daughter carry to full term from that sort of rape?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"And just to clarify what i consider a baby.. cries, what i consider whats being aborted is DNA from both parties.

That would be why you are so quick to terminate the life of the "DNA".

Anonymous

No you did not answer my question so i will repeat if for you. and it requires a simple yes or no.

would have your daughter carry to full term from that sort of rape?

I did answer it more than once..

I will repeat it, rape if horrific, but the baby is innocent..

So, yes, I would definitely carry my baby to term no matter what..

I may not keep my baby, but why should the baby pay the ultimate price for a crime the baby had nothing to with..

I cannot be anymore clear..

It's not DNA, it's a human life and I have no moral right to end it.

keeper

I stand by my original post, I would never tell a women what to do with her body. It is HER body to do with what she sees fit. Freedom of Body!!!

Just like no one on this earth will EVER tell me what i can and cant not do with my body.