News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Is it fair for women in the workplace to use maternity leave every 1-2 years?

Started by Frood, August 11, 2015, 10:09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You must all be leftists, like the baby machine.

I had two babies at once so I'd only have to take one leave.  That sounds downright Conservative to me.

If you're career minded and were two kid wishing, it's a win-win for you and your employer.  :wink:
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You must all be leftists, like the baby machine.

I had two babies at once so I'd only have to take one leave.  That sounds downright Conservative to me.

If you're career minded and were two kid wishing, it's a win-win for you and your employer.  :wink:

Now people having twins get dual parental leave to be taken for 35 weeks by both parents or one parent for 70 weeks.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Where does that leave the unfortunate business which has to keep them employed, though?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

With a temporary employee.  Our employment insurance pays for the leave.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

So your position can be filled shortish term by a temp?

Maybe we're talking about different levels here.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"So your position can be filled shortish term by a temp?

Nobody is irreplaceable.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"So your position can be filled shortish term by a temp?

Nobody is irreplaceable.

Generally, agreed.
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Hi Everyone, Baby machine here! :fgj(4):

I just want to say thanks to the employer :24pb120:  I drove into the poor house because of all the disability insurance payments he had to pay out when I had my three kids. Those six weeks per baby at about 60% salary were a God send. Thanks Saul, you're the fucking best.:yahoo: I hope the moths that escaped from your wallet made it back home alright.

AND I would be remiss if I didn't say that ALL the money I made for doing absolutely nothing wasn't SWEEEEEEET!!!! In fact I made so much money off that poor slob of an employer that right now I'm now retired and sitting my fat ass on a beach in the Caribbean. :001_rolleyes:

Is this a serious thread?????  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Quote from: "Renee"Hi Everyone, Baby machine here! :fgj(4):

I just want to say thanks to the employer :24pb120:  I drove into the poor house because of all the disability insurance payments he had to pay out when I had my three kids. Those six weeks per baby at about 60% salary were a God send. Thanks Saul, you're the fucking best.:yahoo: I hope the moths that escaped from your wallet made it back home alright.

AND I would be remiss if I didn't say that ALL the money I made for doing absolutely nothing wasn't SWEEEEEEET!!!! In fact I made so much money off that poor slob of an employer that right now I'm now retired and sitting my fat ass on a beach in the Caribbean. :001_rolleyes:

6 weeks? Are you serious?

That's nothing.

Did you really have to take issue with a thread about numerous months in back to back pregnancies?

Not everything is about your small world, Renee.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I forgot that the U.S. doesn't have year long leaves.

I could of had 12 weeks of UNPAID leave but 6 weeks short term disability was the better option. A reduced paycheck was better than none.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

That's nothing.

Did you really have to take issue with a thread about numerous months in back to back pregnancies?

And not everything is about your's.

I think you need to be cognizant of the fact that your whining may not garner the response you are looking for from everyone here. ac_biggrin

Frood

Quote from: "Renee"

That's nothing.

I think you need to be cognizant of the fact that your whining may not garner the response you are looking for from everyone here. ac_biggrin

Pointing out that a 4-6 month absence because somebody likes to fuck without a condom every year is me or business whining?

Are you right in the head?

Seriously, just stfu.
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

That's nothing.

Pointing out that a 4-6 month absence because somebody likes to fuck without a condom every year is me or business whining?

Seriously, just stfu.

Eat shit bitch.

You better fucking believe it's whining. It's not mine or anyone else's problem outside your country of residence if your parental leave system and your employers are able to be fucked over as you claim. I'm sorry if you can't handle another perspective from someone who lives under and has lived under a different reality and circumstance.

I have NO fucking sympathy for you or your poor unfortunate employers and I don't give half a shit if every one of you end up living on the balls of your collective asses while trapped in a cradle to the grave safety net. As you yourself have stated, you Aussies live under a gov that keeps it's citizens in a bib and booster seat existence, deal with it or "seriously, just stfu".

Just sayin.  

I'm baaaack :laugh:

Frood

That's nothing.

Seriously, just stfu.

Eat shit bitch.

You better fucking believe it's whining. It's not mine or anyone else's problem outside your country of residence if your parental leave system and your employers are able to be fucked over as you claim. I'm sorry if you can't handle another perspective from someone who lives under and has lived under a different reality and circumstance.

I have NO fucking sympathy for you or your poor unfortunate employers and I don't give half a shit if every one of you end up living on the balls of your collective asses while trapped in a cradle to the grave safety net. As you yourself have stated, you Aussies live under a gov that keeps it's citizens in a bib and booster seat existence, deal with it or "seriously, just stfu".

Just sayin.  

I'm baaaack :laugh:

If by baaaack, you mean you've got Scrapie, rest assured I understand your dire predicament and retarded tongue speak backed by your underlying and sure to be accompanying mental shortfalls, Dolly.

I have no sympathy for morons but I do give an empathy pass at the onset of any unfortunate meshing with inferior types.

You've just got your one and only empathy quotient. Watch your step in the future, dummy.
Blahhhhhh...