Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

OMG. My Mate's Cousin's Hubby Sued for Pan Am Sexual Harassment

Started by cc, August 14, 2015, 12:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Frank"There quite are number of cases of sexual harassment, sexual predation or domestic violence which are later dis-proven, or found that the accuser simply wasn't telling the truth.

There are many, many more times where it is true.

Don't let a couple of examples have you believe most women are lying. The vast majority are not.

Someone else jacked your account and wrote the above, I guess.  :001_rolleyes:

Fucking weasel.

I rearranged it so he didn't realize that's what he said.  Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Frank"There quite are number of cases of sexual harassment, sexual predation or domestic violence which are later dis-proven, or found that the accuser simply wasn't telling the truth.

Don't let a couple of examples have you believe most women are lying. The vast majority are not.

Someone else jacked your account and wrote the above, I guess.  :001_rolleyes:

Fucking weasel.

I rearranged it so he didn't realize that's what he said.  Haha

Very sneaky.  ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"The only thing funny here is you once again white knighting an issue which is predominantly a woman's problem.

Hmm. This statement has no real numbers or quantifiers.

RW

Renee, while you were gone, Romero went all Joe on us.

I'll show my work:

1 Romero + 1 Frank = 2 Joes
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Renee, while you were gone, Romero went all Joe on us.

I think that happened long before I went away. He has never been one to use facts correctly and has always preferred to be disingenuous in his debate tactics, especially when cornered.

He is a nothing but a tendentious twat.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I love that phrase; "the vast majority"  :laugh3: It's nice and nebulous and to the lesser intellect, seems to be unassailable.

It so conveniently frees you from providing real numbers and allows opinion to play the part of fact.  ac_biggrin

Wow, is that ever lame. I don't see you providing numbers for every single thing you say.

If you want to believe that the vast majority of women are lying, go right ahead. But don't forget to provide the real numbers!  :laugh:

"Lame"? Let's be serious for a moment; whats "lame" is when someone uses a phrase like "the vast majority" to try and support their opinion. It means you really have no idea what your talking about. It's a "poke and hope" phrase used by uniformed dolts who should probably just keep quite.

But to be fair, it's not as "lame" as being a grown "man" who needs to refer to the Huffington Post or Thinkprogress before he can formulate an opinion.  :laugh:

Romero is a grown man? ac_wot