The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

My labia hurts like a bitch.

Started by Frood, August 20, 2015, 12:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

There's no going back on medium to bigger gauge piercings too. Once you stretch to a certain point and long enough, it's never going to heal up. It's why some dummies have earlobes which look like giant looped egg noodles by the age of 25.

At my age and current type of work I need to be able to maintain a certain front or risk alienating others and putting a spike in my career instead of just a bit of my flesh, so I'm very careful about any piercing or tattoo work I get. Nothing can show through a blouse or stocking. That's probably why I've struggled with further tattoo work below my mid thighs or waist and definitely one of the reasons why I won't stretch my nipples beyond 2mm. As it is, if the bra isn't padded, it can show and during the summer months it's a lot of unnecessary extra garment when things get really hot. It doesn't matter so much in the winter when I can wear layers or a business top but winter here is short compared to summer.

I shouldn't have to worry about these things but I do anyway. I am a professional in my career path and what I do with my body should only be a concern to me. Unfortunately I'm judged as a mere woman in the workplace and according to my age group so I almost need to play ball. Women in Australia are still not equal across all work sectors and there's a lot of trashy tramps who play the girl card and lure in yet alienate professional men towards the true blu professional dinky di sheilas.

No offense, Dove, but the typical Aussie woman is a full time business pole dancer. They'll use every bit of equal opportunity legislation or their younger sexuality to drive their career. It makes me ill to witness sometimes, maybe because I didn't go there in my younger days, I don't know.

If I could be assured that a tongue forking could be concealed and wouldn't affect my speaking voice, I'd do it in a heartbeat. That's why I just think about it a whole lot and watch youtube videos of others.  ac_blush
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper":laugh3: go for it, i need a good laugh  ac_razz

If I went for it, I wouldn't show you any audio or visual footage of it.  ac_razz
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

If I went for it, I wouldn't show you any audio or visual footage of it.  ac_razz

Of course you wouldn't, might see the goatee  ac_dance

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper"

ac_toofunny

You must be as old as Spectre if you envision 70's or 80's era genital hair on a modern woman.
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper":obeyhypnosmiley:  :obeyhypnosmiley:  

What gave it away, loverboi?  ac_razz
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Maybe, but I can almost guarantee that you would hear jingle bells when she walks into the room. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Quote from: "Renee"

Maybe, but I can almost guarantee that you would hear jingle bells when she walks into the room. :laugh3:

I'm probably a fifth of your weight. You might get a small jin from me but no gle or bells, Doughnut Gate Keeper.  :001_tongue:
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

I'm probably a fifth of your weight. You might get a small jin from me but no gle or bells, Doughnut Gate Keeper.  :001_tongue:

So do you have to tuck those flaps up when you pee or do you just add some alcohol or peroxide to the toilet water and wash out your piercings as you piss?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frood

So do you have to tuck those flaps up when you pee or do you just add some alcohol or peroxide to the toilet water and wash out your piercings as you piss?

That's a little bit too much projected information about yourself for my comfort zone, Mama Crass.
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

That's a little bit too much projected information about yourself for my comfort zone, Mama Crass.

Oh boy a IKYABWAI, retort, how clever. :negative:

Lame ass reply is lame.

It's best that if you don't have a worthy reply to just STFU.

Even your backdoor, oops I mean outback buddy, SPECTRE knows that.

Frood

Lame ass reply is lame.

:001_rolleyes:

You really need to make this more entertaining for me, Big Feast.

If I wanted to listen to an obese yank tart bellowing about her superiority complex from the confines of a trailer park, I'd buy a season or twenty of Cops.
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Lame ass reply is lame.

:001_rolleyes:

You really need to make this more entertaining for me, Big Feast.

If I wanted to listen to an obese yank tart bellowing about her superiority complex from the confines of a trailer park, I'd buy a season or twenty of Cops.

Again, because you can't hang, you push your slow witted bullshit back on me.  :laugh3: I see a pattern here because you do the same WHENEVER you get confronted.

That's been you MO since you got here and it's getting old. So is your trolling. One would think that for someone who fancies themselves some kind of flame warrior you would have more impressive weapons in your arsenal.

When RW referred to you as being a 3rd rate troll she was being generous. I would have labeled you 5th rate at best. You don't fool me and never did. You're a joke, good for target practice and some minor entertainment and that's about it.

RW

That's because I'm such a sweet, kind, and generous person.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview