Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The U.S. is not my favourite place.

Started by RW, August 22, 2015, 03:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Oh, that makes all the difference...even though it was built in China!!!

Nothing can be built without the concept and design first that came from the brilliance of the source. Just like in the biblical story of Noah, he did not build the ark because he was a genius. It came from the concept and design of God who instructed him to build it. He was simply the tool as the builder. The giants conceive it, the worker bees build it.

Then you agree America is simply the builder.

How about you address the specific criticisms levelled at America rather than play the schoolyard ploy of turning your nose up and saying "Don't care what you think"?

Instead of regurgitating American rhetoric and dogma, why not THINK for yourself.  Prove people like me wrong!!!

Or are you afraid that you can't, and that you will have to confront the fact that America isn't quite the Utopia you're believing in?

@realAzhyaAryola

Yeah, sure, that's why we're all using Babbage computers, right? Queen of Smug.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Oh, that makes all the difference...even though it was built in China!!!

Nothing can be built without the concept and design first that came from the brilliance of the source. Just like in the biblical story of Noah, he did not build the ark because he was a genius. It came from the concept and design of God who instructed him to build it. He was simply the tool as the builder. The giants conceive it, the worker bees build it.

How about you address the specific criticisms levelled at America rather than play the schoolyard ploy of turning your nose up and saying "Don't care what you think"?

Instead of regurgitating American rhetoric and dogma, why not THINK for yourself.  Prove people like me wrong!!!

Or are you afraid that you can't, and that you will have to confront the fact that America isn't quite the Utopia you're believing in?

Stupid post. Afraid? Of what exactly? I've been proving you wrong but you are just damn stupid. You twist things around even when you  know you're wrong. Stay wrong.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Yeah, sure, that's why we're all using Babbage computers, right? Queen of Smug.

I'm not the one being smug Az.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Stupid post. Afraid? Of what exactly? I've been proving you wrong but you are just damn stupid. You twist things around even when you  know you're wrong. Stay wrong.

Please point to any rebuttal you've submitted!!!

Saying I'm wrong, or anti American does NOT prove me wrong.

I cited numerous items that Americans believe were invented by Americans. Prove me wrong.

I've stated that the American military has never fought a war alone. Prove me wrong.

I claim George W Bush is a war criminal. Prove me wrong.

I observed that America picks and chooses when it will intervene in another country based on its own interests. Prove me wrong.

Loyalty is a fine trait. Blind loyalty is a folly.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Yeah, sure, that's why we're all using Babbage computers, right? Queen of Smug.

I'm not the one being smug Az.

You can say that but I disagree and you can believe it too but I will still disagree.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Please point to any rebuttal you've submitted!!!

Saying I'm wrong, or anti American does NOT prove me wrong.

I cited numerous items that Americans believe were invented by Americans. Prove me wrong.

I've stated that the American military has never fought a war alone. Prove me wrong.

I claim George W Bush is a war criminal. Prove me wrong.

I observed that America picks and chooses when it will intervene in another country based on its own interests. Prove me wrong.

Loyalty is a fine trait. Blind loyalty is a folly.

Sorry, I've said what I want to say. I am not playing into these games.
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Says you. You'll say anything to prove you are right though even when you're not.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

And to Spectre: If you think I am not speaking my mind here, you are the one who is wrong because I am not filtering my posts here. I say what I truly feel. I don't have to be afraid of hurting anyone's feelings when I write what I post. No one dictates to me what to post.
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Says you. You'll say anything to prove you are right though even when you're not.

I just corrected you.  You can verify what I wrote via many sources.

I like my country as well but I'm not prepared to make an ass of myself by over inflating it with incorrect information.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Nothing I have said is incorrect. You can continue your campaign to prove me WRONG even though I'm not. Just because you don't agree with us who defend the USA because we love this country, it does not make us blind or fools. I think the same of you as you think of me, by the way.
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview