Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The U.S. is not my favourite place.

Started by RW, August 22, 2015, 03:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I have worked in some real armpits of countries. The states is not on that list though. Not even close.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"I am duty bound to make you feel welcome and at home.

No confrontation here. I am your humble servant.

Want another muffin?

"Duty bound"???? Oh I get it, someone has you on a short leash. Would you be so kind as to thank that person for me. ac_hithere

BTW, thanks but no thanks for the muffin. It's not that I don't trust you but it probably has rat poison or some junkie's shared HIV infected needles in it.  ac_biggrin

No, no...not at all.

I have turned over a new leaf. The error of my ways has been highlighted. I see now that my confrontational demeanour is inappropriate, and shall cease and desist in such conduct.

I am under no coercion or undue influence.

Am I, RW?

RW

Don't look at me.  I do not possess such magic.  You are beyond coercion or influence.  Most of the time you are beyond logic and reason as well.

Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"
I don't remember you being all soft and gentle.  I remember you being fun and sexual.  You did always have a kind word though.

You don't remember me that way because that was at the very beginning when I was brand new. Just because you don't remember me that way does not mean what I claim to have been like is untrue.

They are not here to support my claim but posters like Bluey, Glasgo, Schmoozer, Watcher, Salty, etc. could attest to my claim but they are from a bygone era now. cc might remember but she and I did not interact much until later also. I considered them my forum pals and I never clashed with them. They never tried to refute anything I said. I enjoyed the forums then when we interacted. I recall that I met you much later, when I was already in memebee. By then, I had already acquired a band of haters who I had begun to clash with so I was no longer as gentle as I was when I was new.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"I have worked in some real armpits of countries. The states is not on that list though. Not even close.

Thank you for your voice of reason. It is appreciated. :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frood

I worked in the States a long time ago. I found the mentality of the locals (where I was) to be completely unreasonable and ignorant. I hope their families are all sterile.
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"I am duty bound to make you feel welcome and at home.

No confrontation here. I am your humble servant.

Want another muffin?

"Duty bound"???? Oh I get it, someone has you on a short leash. Would you be so kind as to thank that person for me. ac_hithere

BTW, thanks but no thanks for the muffin. It's not that I don't trust you but it probably has rat poison or some junkie's shared HIV infected needles in it.  ac_biggrin

No, no...not at all.

I have turned over a new leaf. The error of my ways has been highlighted. I see now that my confrontational demeanour is inappropriate, and shall cease and desist in such conduct.

I am under no coercion or undue influence.

Am I, RW?

Okay, have it your way.

But I can't help but feel that if I let my guard down, you won't hesitate to try to stab me in the eye with an ice pick. :sneaky2:  :laugh3: Old habits and behaviors die hard.

But despite the little voice that is screaming in my head, I will play along.  

Would you like a cup of coffee to go with those muffins? :coffeebath:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I worked in the States a long time ago. I found the mentality of the locals (where I was) to be completely unreasonable and ignorant. I hope their families are all sterile.

I work with Americans who don't know where Vancouver is but I also work with the likes who've won the Nobel Prize so they come in all sizes, shapes, colors, and quality. :laugh:
@realAzhyaAryola

Frood

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I worked in the States a long time ago. I found the mentality of the locals (where I was) to be completely unreasonable and ignorant. I hope their families are all sterile.

I work with Americans who don't know where Vancouver is but I also work with the likes who've won the Nobel Prize so they come in all sizes, shapes, colors, and quality. :laugh:

I get that though I don't hold my breath for the 1-5 percent.
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

I'm assuming you mean these folk? :laugh:

http://www.theruggedmale.com/dev/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/anigif_enhanced-buzz-31284-1359675119-0_preview.gif">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Gosh, you are so judgemental..

Always so quick to look down at everyone..

Maybe you should not leave your house.

Bricktop

Would you like a cup of coffee to go with those muffins? :coffeebath:

There. You see.

We CAN play nice. And R..er..I mean people said it couldn't happen.

Frood

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

I'm assuming you mean these folk? :laugh:

http://www.theruggedmale.com/dev/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/anigif_enhanced-buzz-31284-1359675119-0_preview.gif">

Similar although they wore beanies, oversized winter boots, and lots of plaid.  :laugh:

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Gosh, you are so judgemental..

Always so quick to look down at everyone..

Maybe you should not leave your house.

If I never left my house, I wouldn't have adequate reasoning to look down on some people.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview