Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Im Curious....

Started by keeper, September 03, 2015, 03:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

[/u]

Who inspires you?

What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it?

If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?

Which would be harder for you to give up: coffee , tea or alcohol?

How did you meet your best friend?

What is something you've always wanted to try but have been too scared to?

What accomplishments are you most proud of?

What is your most bizarre talent?

Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island? (would you split a can of Ravioli j/k :001_tongue:)

What are some things that scare you?

Do you have any brothers or sisters? How many?

What's the first thing you notice about people?

What's the biggest lie you've ever told?

RW

Who inspires you? I can't answer that.

What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it? My scars are all rather mundane.

If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why? I don't wish to say.

Which would be harder for you to give up: coffee , tea or alcohol? Coffee I guess.

How did you meet your best friend? I met both my besties in Elementary school.

What is something you've always wanted to try but have been too scared to? Hang gliding.

What accomplishments are you most proud of? I got an award in Grade 3 for working with handicapped children.  I would take this extremely disabled girl across the field every lunch hour, haul her up the jungle gym (she was larger than me, in a back brace and it only had these metal pipes to walk up) so I could take her down the slide once before I had to walk her back.  She couldn't speak but she would laugh and smile.  I didn't do it for accolades, I just loved making her happy.

What is your most bizarre talent? I can clap with one hand.

Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island? (would you split a can of Ravioli j/k :001_tongue:) Tom Hanks.  He got off one island, I'm sure he could do it again.

What are some things that scare you? Raccoons. Laugh all you want but if you get rabies, it's a death sentence!  For real!

Do you have any brothers or sisters? How many? One of each.

What's the first thing you notice about people? Depends on the person.  I usually go for the eyes.

What's the biggest lie you've ever told? I don't lie.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Who inspires you? - My older Brother

What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it? - I have a #4 looking scar on my left inner thigh. I was 6 and riding a huge 3 wheel bike while unsupervised and i fell off, my 2 sisters ran me 2 miles to a corner store in the middle of no where in Peace River Alberta. I ratted on them for smoking and not watching me  :sneaky2:

If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why? - RW or Renee, i wanna know what its like to be so popular  ac_biggrin

Which would be harder for you to give up: coffee , tea or alcohol? - Coffee  :oeudC:

How did you meet your best friend? - Work place

What is something you've always wanted to try but have been too scared to? - Bungee Jump

What accomplishments are you most proud of? -  ac_umm i got nothin

What is your most bizarre talent? - I can lick my eyebrows

Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island? - Bear Grylls, That guy rocks  :thumbup:

What are some things that scare you? - Spiders

Do you have any brothers or sisters? How many? - 2 Brothers , 1 Sister

What's the first thing you notice about people? - Their smile.

What's the biggest lie you've ever told? - I always tell the truth, even when i lie :sneaky2:

Renee

[/u]

Who inspires you?....My kids inspire me. They give me all the reason I need to get up in the morning and continue.

What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it?....I don't have any "weird scars" unless stretch marks count.

If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?.....I always found that wishing to be someone else was kinda of stupid and pointless.

Which would be harder for you to give up]
Definitely coffee. Try to take that away from me and you might lose some teeth.[/color]

How did you meet your best friend?... My best friend is my first cousin. We were born 4 days apart. We were babies when we were introduced to each other.

What is something you've always wanted to try but have been too scared to?....Get my motorcycle endorsement.

What accomplishments are you most proud of?....My kids.

What is your most bizarre talent?.....I haven't done it since my early 20s but I used to be able to steer a car without using my hands or legs. I'll let you figure the rest out.

Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island? (would you split a can of Ravioli j/k ]
I don't eat canned Ravioli so it doesn't matter the only requirement that I have is that they would need to be mute.  [/color]

What are some things that scare you?....Large sea creatures, especially whales and large sharks. Spiders and large insects creep me out; the same for snakes. Lastly and probably the most irrational fear I have is any kind of taxidermy mountings. Stuffed animals as in trophies and museum displays give me the creeps.  

Do you have any brothers or sisters? How many?....2; one older brother, one younger sister.

What's the first thing you notice about people?.... Eyes

What's the biggest lie you've ever told?[/quote]....I don't lie, telling the truth is so much easier and requires so much less energy. I guess the only time I actually do lie is on my drivers licence. According to the DMV in NJ. and WA I'm somewhat taller and a lot lighter.  :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Who inspires you? Musicians who don't bring their left wing delusions into their lyrics.

What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it? Nipple piercings because of a bet lost with my best friend.

If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why? Me in an alternate reality

Which would be harder for you to give up: coffee , tea or alcohol? Probably coffee, but alcohol is awfully fun too.

How did you meet your best friend? She got up in my face in my first week of a new school and insisted I tell her about me, then she wouldn't go away.  ac_biggrin

What is something you've always wanted to try but have been too scared to? A nude run through the CBD of a major capital city.

What accomplishments are you most proud of? I won't be specific other to say that it was hard work which led to a number of honorary degrees.

What is your most bizarre talent? I can poo many meters underwater without having it touch my back or front.

Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island? (would you split a can of Ravioli j/k :001_tongue:) George Carlin when he was middle aged.

What are some things that scare you? All the things which previously scared me no longer do. When I get something which scares me now, you'll all be the first to know.

Do you have any brothers or sisters? How many? 6. 3 brothers and three sisters.

What's the first thing you notice about people? Their composure in the scenario.

What's the biggest lie you've ever told? That I don't believe in the concept of an afterlife.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Who inspires you? A former colleague and mentor.

What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it? I had bad acne as a teen, but it's all gone now. I'm all tits and ass now.

If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?. My dream was a career in music when I was a kid. I no longer dream of their fake lives at all.

Which would be harder for you to give up: coffee , tea or alcohol? Tea

How did you meet your best friend? I don't have a lot of friends. However, my bestie and I knew each other because of our Daddy's connections.

What is something you've always wanted to try but have been too scared to? Murder

What accomplishments are you most proud of? Being part  of the innovation team of the new eco-friendly in-situ.

What is your most bizarre talent? I can put one leg behind my head while standing up/

Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island? (would you split a can of Ravioli j/k :001_tongue:) He would have to be a catch. Smart, hardworking and a tongue down to his knees.

What are some things that scare you? An NDP federal majority

Do you have any brothers or sisters? How many? Nope, I'm a Deng baby.

What's the first thing you notice about people? Their ass

What's the biggest lie you've ever told?  I'm sweeter than fucking sugar.

asal

Quote from: "Shen Li"

What is something you've always wanted to try but have been too scared to? Murder

:MG_216:

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"

You don't have a problem with that do ya asal?

asal

:laugh:

There's something in me that gets me to fantasize bloody thoughts when people piss me off.  :)

I don't have a problem with that, and it's cute that you're so bold.

Anonymous

There's something in me that gets me to fantasize bloody thoughts when people piss me off.  :)

Take the life in prison thing out of the equation and I don't see killing someone as a big deal. We're all born to die. What's wrong with speeding up the process?

Renee

Take the life in prison thing out of the equation and I don't see killing someone as a big deal. We're all born to die. What's wrong with speeding up the process?

Mojitos for lunch?  :laugh:

Because when you say stuff like that, you are sounding like that blithering idiot Odinson.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Mojitos for lunch?  :laugh:

Because when you say stuff like that, you are sounding like that blithering idiot Odinson.

Nope, sober as a judge.

Bricktop

Who inspires you? I do.

What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it? An inch from my right eye, after falling on a brick paving border.

If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why? Any F18 pilot. So I can FLY

Which would be harder for you to give up: coffee , tea or alcohol? Alcohol

How did you meet your best friend? I don't have "bests". Every friend holds the same fondnesss and esteem.

What is something you've always wanted to try but have been too scared to? Drive in a car race.

What accomplishments are you most proud of? Growing a family from a "difficult" beginning.

What is your most bizarre talent? I'm slightly psychic. I've predicted at least 2 random events before they happened.

Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island? (would you split a can of Ravioli j/k :001_tongue:)Renee. I get all the ravioli.

What are some things that scare you? Spiders. Fuckers are EVIL...especially in Oz.

Do you have any brothers or sisters? How many?I am not sure.

What's the first thing you notice about people?Eyes.

What's the biggest lie you've ever told? "I do"

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island? (would you split a can of Ravioli j/k :001_tongue:)Renee. I get all the ravioli.

ac_wot....Wait....Wait..... :2r4ml1j_th:

Bricktop

Hey, we're buds now. It will be cool.