Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Im Curious....

Started by keeper, September 03, 2015, 03:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

If you want to believe I'm a sir, you go for it. A little weird of you, if you ask me, but meh.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":laugh:

I'm not lesbian, Keeps. Sorry to disappoint.

Didnt say you were [size=150]SIR[/size]

ac_dunno

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"If you want to believe I'm a sir, you go for it. A little weird of you, if you ask me, but meh.  ac_smile

You know how I know??

The women here find me adoring, the men , act like you are right now!  ac_dance

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"If you want to believe I'm a sir, you go for it. A little weird of you, if you ask me, but meh.  ac_smile

You know how I know??

The women here find me adoring, the men , act like you are right now!  ac_dance

:laugh:

Somebody has an overinflated opinion of themself.
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Frood

Nope. I'm laughing at your ego issues though.

ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Wulf

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"In the sausage down a hallway sort of way, Keeps?

This ^ from a "woman" who is actively trying to get her cunt flaps to hang down to her knees like some jungle dwelling primitive.   ac_toofunny

Frood

Quote from: "Wulf"

This ^ from a "woman" who is actively trying to get her cunt flaps to hang down to her knees like some jungle dwelling primitive.   ac_toofunny

If you're not up on the bod mod culture, perhaps be a Quiet American (if that's even possible).  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Wulf

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

If you're not up on the bod mod culture, perhaps be a Quiet American (if that's even possible).  ac_hithere

Yeah, you are obviously so into the "bod mod culture" that you have convinced yourself that you have a vagina.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Yeah, you are obviously so into the "bod mod culture" that you have convinced yourself that you have a vagina.  ac_toofunny

:roll:

Frood

:001_rolleyes:

American humor is so predictably mundane.
Blahhhhhh...

Wulf

So is your.....forum persona.

The gender switcheroo shit you are trying to pull went out of fashion on forums like this in 1999.

If you are going to do this crap, go play WOW where pimply faced little geeks are desperate to interact with a girl no matter what it is. It doesn't fly here. There isn't a single soul on this forum that buys into your bullshit.

Anonymous

So is your.....forum persona.

The gender switcheroo shit you are trying to pull went out of fashion on forums like this in 1999.

If you are going to do this crap, go play WOW where pimply faced little geeks are desperate to interact with a girl no matter what it is. It doesn't fly here. There isn't a single soul on this forum that buys into your bullshit.

Dickhead Diana's entire schtick is an insult to the intelligence of an amoeba.

Frood

You, Keeps, and Spectre appear to have a big issue with me being female. Makes me wonder if you're insecure about females online. Care to explain why, in your case?
Blahhhhhh...

Wulf

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You, Keeps, and Spectre appear to have a big issue with me being female. Makes me wonder if you're insecure about females online. Care to explain why, in your case?

Mother fucker do they ever grow em dumb in Oz. :laugh3: And you are a doctor....or is that bullshit as well????? Oh well, I guess graduating last in your class still gets you the title. :oeudC:

Just for your edification; I don't have an issue with you being a woman. I have an issue with you PRETENDING to be a woman. I guess that's too hard for you to figure out as well.