Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Im Curious....

Started by keeper, September 03, 2015, 03:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulf

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You, Keeps, and Spectre appear to have a big issue with me being female. Makes me wonder if you're insecure about females online. Care to explain why, in your case?

Mother fucker do they ever grow em dumb in Oz. :laugh3: And you are a doctor....or is that bullshit as well????? Oh well, I guess graduating last in your class still gets you the title. :oeudC:

Just for your edification; I don't have an issue with you being a woman. I have an issue with you PRETENDING to be a woman. I guess that's too hard for you to figure out as well.

Frood

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You, Keeps, and Spectre appear to have a big issue with me being female. Makes me wonder if you're insecure about females online. Care to explain why, in your case?

Mother fucker do they ever grow em dumb in Oz. :laugh3: And you are a doctor....or is that bullshit as well????? Oh well, I guess graduating last in your class still gets you the title. :oeudC:

Just for your edification; I don't have an issue with you being a woman. I have an issue with you PRETENDING to be a woman. I guess that's to hard for you to figure out as well.

The issue remains yours then. Your suspicions and idle speculations are just that.

Why you should be so concerned one way or another does suggest that your issue may be with your own forum behaviour, past or present, or possibly even some misogyny or homophobia thrown in as well.

Are you from somewhere in the so called bible belt? I'm curious is all.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

No woman starts threads about poop or farts unless it involves some following story about embarrassment or illness.

It seems no one believes you're a woman Dinky.  

Wulf, DD never said anything about being a doctor.  I mentioned it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Just for your edification; I don't have an issue with you being a woman. I have an issue with you PRETENDING to be a woman. I guess that's to hard for you to figure out as well.

The issue remains yours then. Your suspicions and idle speculations are just that.

Why you should be so concerned one way or another does suggest that your issue may be with your own forum behaviour, past or present, or possibly even some misogyny or homophobia thrown in as well.

Again nothing of substance dribbles out of your keyboard. Only diversion and denial.  

Oh....and of course the the irrational hate for religion comes out as well. If nothing else dumbass, you are as predicable as the sun rise and just as brainless.

Frood

Quote from: "RW"No woman starts threads about poop or farts unless it involves some following story about embarrassment or illness.

This woman loves fart humor, RW. It's one thing all humans from all walks of life share on this earth.

ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Again nothing of substance dribbles out of your keyboard. Only diversion and denial.  

Oh....and of course the the irrational hate for religion comes out as well. If nothing else dumbass, you are as predicable as the sun rise and just as brainless.

Did they trial a secret stupid vaccine on you when you were enlisted or did the powdered eggs in the canteen give you an allergic reaction to logical thought process?
Blahhhhhh...

Wulf

Did they trial a secret stupid vaccine on you when you were enlisted or did the powdered eggs in the canteen give you an allergic reaction to logical thought process?

Funny how YOU should be mentioning "logical thought". You couldn't even tell the difference between a simple ideological comparison and genetics. From your piss poor attempt at snarky intellectualism to your atrocious attempt at gender switching, you are a complete failure and everyone is laughing at you.  

You must have hearing deficiencies as well because even a deaf person would be able to detect the sound of the members of this forum choking on your bullshit.

Frood

Funny how YOU should be mentioning "logical thought". You couldn't even tell the difference between a simple ideological comparison and genetics. From your piss poor attempt at intellectualism to your atrocious attempt at gender switching, you are a complete failure and everyone is laughing at you.  

You must have hearing deficiencies as well because even a deaf person would be able to detect the sound of the members of this forum choking on your bullshit.

So it was the stupid vaccine which took an already relatively ignorant man child and dragged him down the path of redundantly pointless flights of ignorant fancy.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "RW"No woman starts threads about poop or farts unless it involves some following story about embarrassment or illness.

This woman loves fart humor, RW. It's one thing all humans from all walks of life share on this earth.

ac_biggrin

I love fart humour too.  Just the other night, my husband startled me awake by farting.  We had a good laugh.  What "most" women don't do, is start threads about the smell of farts or look of poo.  It's just not something we do.  Now you know for next time ;)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"Funny how YOU should be mentioning "logical thought". You couldn't even tell the difference between a simple ideological comparison and genetics. From your piss poor attempt at snarky intellectualism to your atrocious attempt at gender switching, you are a complete failure and everyone is laughing at you.  

I wouldn't say I'm laughing at this Dickhead Diana guy. Rather, I don't take the clown seriously. Just another braindead social misfit troll along the lines of an oddstain. Only diff is that oddstain's bogeymen are blacks while this DD nutjob sees dangerous X-tians like Fash under his bed. Oddstain likes to pretend he isn't a short little, effeminate dork and DD fancies himself having a vagina. Both equally thick and neither should be taken as anything more than the prattle they spew.

keeper

Easy Dink, I don't care if you are male or female, I still like ya

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Easy Dink, I don't care if you are male or female, I still like ya

I do too Keeper.

ac_smile

Bricktop

OK. Let's settle this once and for all.

We Skype.

No voice disruptors.

If you're female, I shall offer an apology and withdraw my imputations.

If you're not, you're outed.

The truth shall set us free.

When is a good time for you? Oh...happy to call by phone if that's more convenient.

asal

I believe Di is a female.  There isn't enough evidence against her being female.  That's what she says she is, she seems female to me.

RW

I was with you until the fart or poop thread.  I can't remember which it was.
Beware of Gaslighters!