Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

I Took A Fucking Look At VF

Started by Anonymous, September 19, 2015, 10:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

What does the Iron Ch!nk see you ask? Oddstain, SMP, RDL,dumbass Diana plus fake homo bob and old evs' leftist editorial horseshit. If you are over the hill and have NO brain, then VF is the place for you.

Frood

Were there any death threats at VF, Shen Prawn Cracker?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Were there any death threats at VF, Shen Prawn Cracker?

You get fucked, you trolling old man.

Frood

Not before you fuck yourself yet again, Miso Soup head.  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Not before you fuck yourself yet again, Miso Soup head.  ac_hithere

Duh, good one moronic troll. Oddstain would be fucking jealous.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Not before you fuck yourself yet again, Miso Soup head.  ac_hithere

I would call you a completely unadulterated forum idiot if Spectre never existed.

How does it feel to be second best to a third rate intellect from South Australia?  ac_sothere
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"What does the Iron Ch!nk see you ask? Oddstain, SMP, RDL,dumbass Diana plus fake homo bob and old evs' leftist editorial horseshit. If you are over the hill and have NO brain, then VF is the place for you.

You expected something else?  :laugh3:

The faces may have changed somewhat but the subject matter is the same old degenerate shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I would call you a completely unadulterated forum idiot if Spectre never existed.

How does it feel to be second best to a third rate intellect from South Australia?  ac_sothere

This coming from a third rate troll :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"

Her, you, or I?

You need to be more specific, RW, First rate trolls seldom make such a blind mistake.  :001_tongue:
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "RW"

Her, you, or I?

You need to be more specific, RW, First rate trolls seldom make such a blind mistake.  :001_tongue:

Clearly I'm not a troll.  I meant you dear sweet Di.  Is this your MO?  To turn this place into another one of your beloved flame forums?

Just askin'
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Of course you''re not a troll, RW, Who in a million billion years would ever suspect sweet old RW of the maple syrup lollypop guild as being nothing other than a forthright and earnest netizen with only the best intentions of all those who inadvertently slide across her path and make gee whiz fuck me surprise eyes?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Ask a sincere question and it will get honored as such.

In the meantime, eat my period.

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"What does the Iron Ch!nk see you ask? Oddstain, SMP, RDL,dumbass Diana plus fake homo bob and old evs' leftist editorial horseshit. If you are over the hill and have NO brain, then VF is the place for you.

Then don't go there if it gets your blood pressure up..

Not that it takes much to make you angry.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"You didn't answer my question.

It doesn't answer questions.

Its allergic to truth, I believe.

What worries me is it's a lot like Norman Bates; he actually believes in his psychopathy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview