Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

I Took A Fucking Look At VF

Started by Anonymous, September 19, 2015, 10:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"EVERYBODY knows he's a male. He seems to still be blissfully unaware that his technological mask dropped at the end of his Skype convo, and his rather effete male voice was clear for all to hear.

But he keeps up the charade.

What a retard.

I changed my voice twice into a male version during our group skype call and therefore that proves I'm male?  ac_toofunny

I'm not the retard here, gramps.

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I always thought you were a female, Dink. I am baffled why you are suspected of being male.

I put the seed of doubt in some of their heads by using a voice changer on Skype, AA, and it's taken off from there.  ac_smile

Spectre seems to think that I should Skype with him and not use the changer but how would he know? It's a voice changer for a reason.

No doubt in my mind at all, im 100% positive that your male. I already told you how i know. :wink:

Quote from: "Keeper"Maybe because he also posts over at the Toilet and doesn't want people there knowing hes male?

You two hornball elders are simply adorable. Nice try but I'm not going to Skype with either of you in my real voice.  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

J0E

Quote from: "RW"You know it's time to give it up when Frank outs you. Hahaha

Well RW, my suspicion of Dinky had nothing to do with Spectre's allegations. I wasn't present during that Skype session, so I can't comment.

It's just how this individual went on to describe theirself in the thread, "My labia hurts like a bitch".

Actually, I never read through the thread until a couple of days ago & that's when these suspicions arose.

First of all, how many women go onto a forum frequented by large numbers of men & make a public announcement  of a  somewhat personal & private matter? I found that very odd. Usually, a real woman will consult their physician but if they go an Internet forum, they are usually very discrete about it & I think would do so with the hope,belief & understanding that those whom she consults with & seeks help from are also women. In other words, a women's only thread or if a man is present, it's a professional such as a physician. Also I somewhat doubt that most woman are so  exhibitionist and openly brag about their labia piercings like a war veteran showing off their medals.

But the clincher in that thread is how Dinky stated that pleasure is derived from piercings on the outer labia. And yet if this individual had done their research, this is the least sensitive part of this anatomy prone to any arousal. In addition, a number of women here called Dinky on that. And who knows ,understands the anatomy of other women & where sitmulation is derived and which part of it than women themselves? It seems that they were correcting Dinky on what appeared to be a misunderstanding on their part. A real woman wouldn't have to be corrected on something as fundamental to their existence and daily well being as that.

Frood

Quote from: "Frank"
Quote from: "RW"You know it's time to give it up when Frank outs you. Hahaha

Well RW, my suspicion of Dinky had nothing to do with Spectre's allegations. I wasn't present during that Skype session, so I can't comment.

It's just how this individual went on to describe theirself in the thread, "My labia hurts like a bitch".

Actually, I never read through the thread until a couple of days ago & that's when these suspicions arose.

First of all, how many women go onto a forum frequented by large numbers of men & make a public announcement  of a  somewhat personal & private matter? I found that very odd. Usually, a real woman will consult their physician but if they go an Internet forum, they are usually very discrete about it & I think would do so with the hope,belief & understanding that those whom she consults with & seeks help from are also women. In other words, a women's only thread or if a man is present, it's a professional such as a physician. Also I somewhat doubt that most woman are so  exhibitionist and openly brag about their labia piercings like a war veteran showing off their medals.

But the clincher in that thread is how Dinky stated that pleasure is derived from piercings on the outer labia. And yet if this individual had done their research, this is the least sensitive part of this anatomy prone to any arousal. In addition, a number of women here called Dinky on that. And who knows ,understands the anatomy of other women & where sitmulation is derived and which part of it than women themselves? It seems that they were correcting Dinky on what appeared to be a misunderstanding on their part. A real woman wouldn't have to be corrected on something as fundamental to their existence and daily well being as that.

You've over thought this, Frank. I don't care what other women do or don't say or do. That's stereotyping and sexist to a degree. It's pretty obvious what's going on here. Some people like yourself don't believe I'm a woman and that's fine by me. It means the stereotyping has no sway over a strong and independent person like myself.
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Bricktop

Give it up, wanker.

No, wait. Skype me and let's talk about it.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Give it up, wanker.

No, wait. Skype me and let's talk about it.

Creep
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Moron

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Retard

There must be an echo in here.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

No. Just a witless minda who lives in a transgender fantasy land.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"No. Just a witless minda who lives in a transgender fantasy land.

Dink is good people. I like her. :thumbup:

Frood

Spec,

I will never skype with you and there's nothing you can do about it, you creepy old shit for brains walker ornament. Build a bridge and get over it.

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"No. Just a witless minda who lives in a transgender fantasy land.

acc_hugz
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"

Her??

ac_lmfao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview