Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

I Took A Fucking Look At VF

Started by Anonymous, September 19, 2015, 10:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"No. Just a witless minda who lives in a transgender fantasy land.

Dink is good people. I like her. :thumbup:

Her??

ac_lmfao

I thought you have known Dinky Diana for several years from other forums SPECTRE?

:confused1:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"No. Just a witless minda who lives in a transgender fantasy land.

Her??

ac_lmfao

I thought you have known Dinky Diana for several years from other forums SPECTRE?

EXACTLY!!!

Its not a she!!!

He's just a troll from past days that cannot let go. Sad, really.

J0E

Her??

ac_lmfao

I suggested to one of the sub-forum mods over at the other forum, that Dinky Di might find a better fit in it.

So I made an effort to introduce Dinky to Blurt & vice versa. Although I know this forum discourages referencing that forum and its sub-forums, perhaps Dinky might be interested. Here Dinky, you can sign up over there:

http://memebee.com/blurtsome/viewforum.php?f=26">http://memebee.com/blurtsome/viewforum.php?f=26

Annie

I'm leaning towards Dinky being female. She has a sense of humor that gets Leo's goat so she MUST be female!  :thumbup:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Her??

ac_lmfao

He thinks he has. I wonder how he arrived at that conclusion though. Somebody must have found a way to get in his head and plant that seed.  :laugh:

Quote from: "Frank"

Her??

ac_lmfao

I suggested to one of the sub-forum mods over at the other forum, that Dinky Di might find a better fit in it.

So I made an effort to introduce Dinky to Blurt & vice versa. Although I know this forum discourages referencing that forum and its sub-forums, perhaps Dinky might be interested. Here Dinky, you can sign up over there:

(link purged)

I already know of Blurt and she I, Joe Dirt. You wouldn't be trying to piggyback off of Spectre's paranoia across forums, would you?  ac_biggrin

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I'm leaning towards Dinky being female. She has a sense of humor that gets Leo's goat so she MUST be female!  :thumbup:

ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

RW

I just wish men who pretend to be women learn to do a better job of it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

J0E

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I'm leaning towards Dinky being female. She has a sense of humor that gets Leo's goat so she MUST be female!  :thumbup:

Well, at this point I lean towards Dinky being transgender, or at best - gender challened, trying to find one's self. Unsure of its identity. Quite confused & full of issues. Wishing they could be a womn, not sure how to go about, how to get there, so seeking advice on attaining this goal.

Dinky reads like a transgender with their 'neo-vagina' ( a term used in the transgender community).

Hence, this obsession with their newly acquired bits & the need to inform everyone else about it as if its Christmas. And the somewhat odd display of ignorance of the female reproductive system, for which other women had to correct him on this shortcoming.

RW

Joe, you wouldn't know a woman if she kissed your mouth with her "neo-vagina".
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"I just wish men who pretend to be women learn to do a better job of it.

How would you know?   ac_dance

Quote from: "Frank"

Well, at this point I lean towards Dinky being transgender, or at best - gender challened, trying to find one's self. Unsure of its identity. Quite confused & full of issues. Wishing they could be a womn, not sure how to go about, how to get there, so seeking advice on attaining this goal.

Dinky reads like a transgender with their 'neo-vagina' ( a term used in the transgender community).

Hence, this obsession with their newly acquired bits & the need to inform everyone else about it as if its Christmas. And the somewhat odd display of ignorance of the female reproductive system, for which other women had to correct him on this shortcoming.

You read like somebody who is infatuated with Blurt and reads what he wants into stuff.

Quote from: "RW"Joe, you wouldn't know a woman if she kissed your mouth with her "neo-vagina".

He'd like that.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

You can understand how that statement could be construed as stereotyping and sexist, RW? No two human beings are alike after all.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You can understand how that statement could be construed as stereotyping and sexist, RW? No two human beings are alike after all.

Oh spare me the sexist crap.  I'm versed in gender differences in written word.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Like I said, there's no two persons in this world who are identical. That includes twins. You'd have to meet somebody in person to really know. Suspicions just don't cut it on here.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Like I said, there's no two persons in this world who are identical. That includes twins. You'd have to meet somebody in person to really know. Suspicions just don't cut it on here.

There's an old saying...

If it looks like a duck and it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck...it's a duck.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

You'd have to see the duck and the way it walks, flies, and hear how it quacks to ascertain whether or not it is a duck.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview