Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

I Took A Fucking Look At VF

Started by Anonymous, September 19, 2015, 10:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

J0E

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Quiet, old man or I wee in your porridge again.

You're not a woman.

Quit pretending you are & stop insulting the ones in this forum who actually are.

Frood

Quote from: "Frank"

You're not a woman.

Quit pretending you are & stop insulting the ones in this forum who actually are.

Whatever, Frank. You mustn't be much of a man.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

You're not a woman.

The invitation to Skype, sans disruptor, remains.

Prove us all wrong.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

You're not a woman.

The invitation to Skype, sans disruptor, remains.

Prove us all wrong.

There's nothing to prove. That you continually revert to the same demand or request amuses me though. It demonstrates that you're either extremely arrogant, insecure, on the prowl, or a combination of any or all of those three.  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

I always thought you were a female, Dink. I am baffled why you are suspected of being male.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"What does the Iron Ch!nk see you ask? Oddstain, SMP, RDL,dumbass Diana plus fake homo bob and old evs' leftist editorial horseshit. If you are over the hill and have NO brain, then VF is the place for you.

I got a pm about a year and a half ago asking me to join another forum. I can't remember the name of it. But, I clicked on the link and when I did I saw Gary Oak and EU on the first page. Think about that, the two dumbest excuses for people in the world and both on the front page of a forum. I knew it was not a place I want to be posting.

Just so I am clear, I am not insinuating Dinky DIana is an idiot like those two dummies. She's a good poster with an amusing way with words.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I always thought you were a female, Dink. I am baffled why you are suspected of being male.

Because he has a male voice.

Because he is using an alter, and his true alter is male.

I guess he thinks its funny.

RW

You know it's time to give it up when Frank outs you. Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You know it's time to give it up when Frank outs you. Hahaha

Haha, when I first read this, I thought you were saying Frank came out.  ac_lmfao

Bricktop

Frood

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I always thought you were a female, Dink. I am baffled why you are suspected of being male.

I put the seed of doubt in some of their heads by using a voice changer on Skype, AA, and it's taken off from there.  ac_smile

Spectre seems to think that I should Skype with him and not use the changer but how would he know? It's a voice changer for a reason.
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

I put the seed of doubt in some of their heads by using a voice changer on Skype, AA, and it's taken off from there.  ac_smile

Spectre seems to think that I should Skype with him and not use the changer but how would he know? It's a voice changer for a reason.

No doubt in my mind at all, im 100% positive that your male. I already told you how i know. :wink:

Bricktop

EVERYBODY knows he's a male. He seems to still be blissfully unaware that his technological mask dropped at the end of his Skype convo, and his rather effete male voice was clear for all to hear.

But he keeps up the charade.

What a retard.

keeper

Maybe because he also posts over at the Toilet and doesn't want people there knowing hes male?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview