Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

I Took A Fucking Look At VF

Started by Anonymous, September 19, 2015, 10:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You'd have to see the duck and the way it walks, flies, and hear how it quacks to ascertain whether or not it is a duck.

You think we don't....
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Sometimes a duck is just a duck, bun punner.

Sometimes a duck is a rooster.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It's easy to cry fowls in the blind internet skies.

It's also easy to pretend to be a woman or is it...?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

I would suspect it depends on a number of factors and strategies to do so in which I'm blissfully unaware of. I suppose some people do it and that it's still impossible to prove or disprove barring a face to face meeting with a medical examination by a qualified health practitioner.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I would suspect it depends on a number of factors and strategies to do so in which I'm blissfully unaware of. I suppose some people do it and that it's still impossible to prove or disprove barring a face to face meeting with a medical examination by a qualified health practitioner.

Us women have a saying...

Bitch please!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Some women say that. Others would find such a saying crude or vulgar.
Blahhhhhh...

Annie

Another reason I thonk Dinky is female is that females use more appostrophies than men. For instance a woman will write "it's" and a man will wright "it is".
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

J0E

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Like I said, there's no two persons in this world who are identical. That includes twins. You'd have to meet somebody in person to really know. Suspicions just don't cut it on here.

There's an old saying...

If it looks like a duck and it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck...it's a duck.

You'd think women are intuitive enough to know that when an outsider enters their circle wanting to come into it, that they are one of them or not. They usually know when they are being played. Just the mere fact that a number of you were able to point out the inconsistencies & gaps of Dinky's own self-account should be proof enough that this individual is not one of you. But especially - could not fully identify a supposed part of their own anatomy, and then had to have one of their 'sisters' provide a detailed explanation about its function to them.

Someone can pretend that they are something, but those who are it almost always can spot a 'real McCoy' from a fake.

Frood

Quote from: "Frank"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Like I said, there's no two persons in this world who are identical. That includes twins. You'd have to meet somebody in person to really know. Suspicions just don't cut it on here.

There's an old saying...

If it looks like a duck and it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck...it's a duck.

You'd think women are intuitive enough to know that when an outsider enters their circle wanting to come into it, that they are one of them or not. They usually know when they are being played. Just the mere fact that a number of you were able to point out the inconsistencies & gaps of Dinky's own self-account should be proof enough that this individual is not one of you. But especially - could not fully identify a supposed part of their own anatomy, and then had to have one of their 'sisters' provide a detailed explanation about its function to them.

Someone can pretend that they are something, but those who are it almost always can spot a 'real McCoy' from a fake.

:001_rolleyes:

Internet intuition is possible?

Incidentally, there was no anatomy inconsistency but rather the perception of what hurts more and where by someone else who I doubt even has any piercings in the vicinity.

You're embarrassing yourself again, Joe. Do you have OCD?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Some women say that. Others would find such a saying crude or vulgar.

You've said neither :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Dinky Diana likes to discuss issues, but lately she has been sidetracked with personal attacks..

When she is responding to accusations instead of countering posts, it's a loss to our little community.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview