Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

I Took A Fucking Look At VF

Started by Anonymous, September 19, 2015, 10:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "RW"You can't get along with someone who plays fake Annie.  

You missed the Skype chat when Dinky's voice distorted stopped working which is why so many of us know he's a guy. If you think he's a chick, you're falling for his shit.

I used two different guy tones in that skype chat, RW. I said as much during both segments. Why are you doing this? Is it because you want to protect Spectre from his own horny silver slug stupidity? Or is it because you can't keep confidences and you're starting to wonder if you haven't been set up, tested, and found lacking in that regard?  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

RW

A group Skype chat isn't a confidential chat there Dink.  It's what we base our claim on plus you don't write like a woman.

I find these games tiresome and would rather you just be yourself.
Beware of Gaslighters!

J0E

Dinky, do you and Spectre know each other from previous encounters in different forums in other communities?

If so, what were your handles in these forums?

What are Spectre's alternate handles?

Spectre, do you have transcripts or records of these encounters with these individuals which you believe to be Dinky?

If so, can you prove once and for all that they are one and the same person?

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Your morality, motives, and mission (or lack of more specifically) have been solidified by your subsequent actions after I made the right choice in concealing my voice. I'm not that famous, I'm not a world celebrity in any stretch, but I am distinguished and known by daily drive time ears across many Australian capital cities. It's my livelihood and I don't apologize for gauging you as a dirty old creep who enjoys destroying internet communities or the people within them. If I ever do a Catfish special about ancient message board relics with itchy qwerty fingers and an old limp unserviceable noodle, I'll interview you by skype or set you up first in reality.

You're nearly seventy years old and behaving like a spoiled brat. Still going with that one and how many months or single digit years worth do you have left?

Annie

Well I'm not positive she's a gal and I don't know if she's a guy. I wasn't in the skype chat so I have no idea.  I'm the kind of person to see things for myself. I do believe you RW that you feel it's a guy. I'm stubborn and like to see shit for myself. As long as she/he isn't causing shit for the forum I think it's fair to let them post. As for someone proving themself, I dunno what to say. From the clues I've read I'm leaning more towards female but then again I may be wrong. Ohh I hate second guessing myself!!! Darn you guys!  :t1929:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

I like Dinky but I'm tired of the game.  I don't think there is much doubt for those of us on that call that Dinky is a guy.

Believe what you want but I'm going to go with what I heard and what I see.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Well then I'll just have to wait until DD skypes with me....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

He uses a voice changer.  Why?  Because he's a guy and doesn't want to put himself unless it stops working?  Hehehe
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I have a voice changer on my phone! I can make my voice sound like a chipmunk or alien or whatever, lots of fun when I'm bored lol

Frood

Quote from: "RW"A group Skype chat isn't a confidential chat there Dink.  It's what we base our claim on plus you don't write like a woman.

I was made aware of the TBC group chat confidentiality clause, or lack of, early on. It's pretty much underpinned my temperament since in that regard. As you'll well recall, I employed a couple of different morphed male voices during that time and many of you thought me silly for it.

Yet here we are now and it seems to be the only reason why a handful of you all persist in tying up my free time with this gender guessing crap instead of behaving like real forum stalwarts fixed on real world issues or things you can arguably prove or debate.

QuoteI find these games tiresome and would rather you just be yourself.

Ditto
Quote from: "Frank"Dinky, do you and Spectre know each other from previous encounters in different forums in other communities?

If so, what were your handles in these forums?

What are Spectre's alternate handles?

Spectre, do you have transcripts or records of these encounters with these individuals which you believe to be Dinky?

If so, can you prove once and for all that they are one and the same person?

No, nope, unknown, impossible, ridiculous. I've answered honestly on behalf of Grandpa Pervy.

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Well I'm not positive she's a gal and I don't know if she's a guy. I wasn't in the skype chat so I have no idea.  I'm the kind of person to see things for myself. I do believe you RW that you feel it's a guy. I'm stubborn and like to see shit for myself. As long as she/he isn't causing shit for the forum I think it's fair to let them post. As for someone proving themself, I dunno what to say. From the clues I've read I'm leaning more towards female but then again I may be wrong. Ohh I hate second guessing myself!!! Darn you guys!  :t1929:

It's 2015, Annie. I don''t have to prove shit because I happen to wipe from front to bottom. Some of these people don't want to get that and while I expect it from the unfuckable and dead shit stupids like Spectre, I'm not going to budge.

RW is a good friend to Specte, if Spectre was capable of friendship.

She'll eventually get that and move on.

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Well then I'll just have to wait until DD skypes with me....

I'll Skype you before I ever speak with that South Australian pervert again.

Quote from: "RW"He uses a voice changer.  Why?  Because he's a guy and doesn't want to put himself unless it stops working?  Hehehe

Put himself unless?  :001_rolleyes:

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I have a voice changer on my phone! I can make my voice sound like a chipmunk or alien or whatever, lots of fun when I'm bored lol

I used a windows application and it's inflamed a number of people since, Annie. Makes me chuckle.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Annie

Maybe you should have used the chipmunk one! It's super cute!

RW

Put = out

Don't let him play you Annie.  He accidentally outted himself and now he's trying to make it disappear.

Dinky, be yourself dude.  You have no reason to play these stupid games any more.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"Put = out

Don't let him play you Annie.  He accidentally outted himself and now he's trying to make it disappear.

Dinky, be yourself dude.  You have no reason to play these stupid games any more.

I'm not prone to doing anything by accident, RW. Are you?  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "RW"Put = out

I'm not prone to doing anything by accident, RW. Are you?  :laugh:

Yeah like showing up here :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Obviously, Spectre has felt threatened by my presence and you're doing your best to level the landscape, RW. Not your design but an accident on it.
Blahhhhhh...

Annie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview