Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

I Took A Fucking Look At VF

Started by Anonymous, September 19, 2015, 10:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Obviously, Spectre has felt threatened by my presence and you're doing your best to level the landscape, RW. Not your design but an accident on it.

This flamer shit doesn't work here hon.  Sorry.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
I'll Skype you before I ever speak with that South Australian pervert again.

Sounds like a deal, Annie.

Book it in, and insist there is no voice distorter utilised.

How's that, Gargoyle...deal? You Skype with Annie. When is good for you?

RW

Quote from: "GrAnnie"When and how did DD out themself? I missed it.

On Skype.  Ask Keeper or Dove about it if you don't believe Spec and I.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Maybeeeee DD is a guy girl? A guy who is a girl who's also a guy? It is 2015 after all!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Obviously, Spectre has felt threatened by my presence and you're doing your best to level the landscape, RW. Not your design but an accident on it.

Yeah.

Tell us again how famous you are and how you don't want to be identified for fear your public personna will be tarnished.

ac_lmfao

Bricktop

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Maybeeeee DD is a guy girl? A guy who is a girl who's also a guy? It is 2015 after all!

You think its Blurt??

Mmmm...its possible.

But Blurt could never sound like an Australian.

Annie

How do you know DD is Australian? Did DD have an Australian accent? Am I missing something? Do I need to be on more often? There's not enough hours in a day for for me!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

J0E

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Maybeeeee DD is a guy girl? A guy who is a girl who's also a guy? It is 2015 after all!

I suppose if that's the case, Dinky wouldn't be the first.

Tharz certainly a lotta posers in these forums.

....Oh well!

Bricktop

Quote from: "GrAnnie"How do you know DD is Australian? Did DD have an Australian accent? Am I missing something? Do I need to be on more often? There's not enough hours in a day for for me!

He's Australian, regrettably.

But there's always a black sheep, n'est pa?

Annie

Well....there's lots of room for two Aussies  ac_smile

Bricktop

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Yeah, but only one that's truly brilliant.

Thank you, Spectre. I'd say I try to be the number one Australian at TBC but let's face it, compared to you, there's no effort needed.  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

There are as yet undiscovered tribes in the middle of the Simpson Desert who would have predicted that you would say that.

Do you have any more stories about sociopaths with hundreds of flares setting fire to Australia? What about the psychopath that goes around filling public pools with White Pointers?

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"There are as yet undiscovered tribes in the middle of the Simpson Desert who would have predicted that you would say that.

Do you have any more stories about sociopaths with hundreds of flares setting fire to Australia? What about the psychopath that goes around filling public pools with White Pointers?

You could have just remained silent and not made a further ass of yourself.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview