Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

I Took A Fucking Look At VF

Started by Anonymous, September 19, 2015, 10:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Dinky' head is so far up Spec's ass that "she" is failing to counter issues.

We need an extraction!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Dinky' head is so far up Spec's ass that "she" is failing to counter issues.

We need an extraction!

I don't understand this..

Do you mean she is obsessed with him?

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Dinky' head is so far up Spec's ass that "she" is failing to counter issues.

We need an extraction!

A little bit - ya.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"Dinky Diana likes to discuss issues, but lately she has been sidetracked with personal attacks..

When she is responding to accusations instead of countering posts, it's a loss to our little community.

I wouldn't call them personal attacks, Fash. Personal attack attempts, possibly. It's all fun though. I enjoy putting those people in their places. Some are more obstinate or arrogant than others about letting it rest but it doesn't matter in the end. I'm in their heads and they're powerless.

More time for discussion issues would be nice though. I prefer those.  ac_smile

We need an extraction!

You use a we instead of a he in that narrative yet it's my head which is up "his" ass?  ac_hithere

I won't bother with your accusation about issues countering as it has no merit to it.

We need an extraction!

News to me. I would have thought it's the complete opposite. Spectre seems obsessed with me. He won't take no on the skype call and loves to gender bash. He's even got a couple of eager little helper elves with him.  ac_biggrin

Quote from: "RW"

We need an extraction!

A little bit - ya.

A little bit - ya? Not very convincing, RW.  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Skype call offer still on the table. All doubt can be eradicated. Phone call included.

How about you show us the substance to your stupidity??

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"
Dink is good people. I like her. :thumbup:

I like Dinky too. I think she's female.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

We should, RW! Been awhile since I had a good laugh from you guys lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Skype call offer still on the table. All doubt can be eradicated. Phone call included.

How about you show us the substance to your stupidity??

You've repeatedly insulted my person and cast doubt on my gender on a venue not purposely designed for either tangents while making extremely arrogant and ridiculous demands of me contacting you one on one like you're anyone of great note or intellect when that's obviously not the case.

If I haven't been clear enough in the past with my mindfulness of polite discourse and language, it's about time I be crystal clear with you.

Go fuck yourself, you creepy old fuck. Is that clear enough for you now?  :crazy:

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"h quote

Herman wrote:

Dink is good people. I like her. :thumbup:

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:  Cheers, AA. We may not always agree on stuff but you're good people.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
You've repeatedly insulted my person and cast doubt on my gender

And I shall continue to do so, unless and until you establish your bona fides.

Your claims about my morality, motive and mission are ludicrous.

If memory serves, your first cause to disguise your voice was you are famous. Still going with that one?

Annie

Why are you two arguing? I don't understand why we can't just all get along....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
You've repeatedly insulted my person and cast doubt on my gender ------

You conveniently missed and clipped the most important part of what I said to you.

Quote---------on a venue not purposely designed for either tangents while making extremely arrogant and ridiculous demands of me contacting you one on one like you're anyone of great note or intellect when that's obviously not the case.

If I haven't been clear enough in the past with my mindfulness of polite discourse and language, it's about time I be crystal clear with you.

Go fuck yourself, you creepy old fuck. Is that clear enough for you now?

And I shall continue to do so, unless and until you establish your bona fides.

Your claims about my morality, motive and mission are ludicrous.

If memory serves, your first cause to disguise your voice was you are famous. Still going with that one?

Your morality, motives, and mission (or lack of more specifically) have been solidified by your subsequent actions after I made the right choice in concealing my voice. I'm not that famous, I'm not a world celebrity in any stretch, but I am distinguished and known by daily drive time ears across many Australian capital cities. It's my livelihood and I don't apologize for gauging you as a dirty old creep who enjoys destroying internet communities or the people within them. If I ever do a Catfish special about ancient message board relics with itchy qwerty fingers and an old limp unserviceable noodle, I'll interview you by skype or set you up first in reality.

You're nearly seventy years old and behaving like a spoiled brat. Still going with that one and how many months or single digit years worth do you have left?

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Why are you two arguing? I don't understand why we can't just all get along....

I would like that, Annie. I truly would.

Quote from: "SPECTRE"He's a childish freud...er, I mean fraud.
Pot meet the kettle's black.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

You can't get along with someone who plays fake Annie.  

You missed the Skype chat when Dinky's voice distorted stopped working which is why so many of us know he's a guy. If you think he's a chick, you're falling for his shit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:  Cheers, AA. We may not always agree on stuff but you're good people.

Cool, Dinkz. Not important to agree.  ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview