Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

What's it like being Asian?

Started by Anonymous, September 23, 2015, 11:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odi"Shin and I are buddies..

I´m milk to his coffee.

My guess is he does not have time for bullshitters like you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odi"Shin and I are buddies..

I´m milk to his coffee.

My guess is he does not have time for bullshitters like you.

The dickhead diana troll does though.

shin

I have buddies now? Awesome! It's like going back in time to AOL chatrooms, or Myspace! Fun times  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Odi is kind of one-dimensional as he is predictable, but I still find his misogynistic remarks amusing... then, I roll my eyes  :001_rolleyes: and continue further down the rabbit hole.

I was wondering something... why are all the smilies coded with such long keywords to activate them?

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I have buddies now? Awesome! It's like going back in time to AOL chatrooms, or Myspace! Fun times  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Odi is kind of one-dimensional as he is predictable, but I still find his misogynistic remarks amusing... then, I roll my eyes  :001_rolleyes: and continue further down the rabbit hole.

I was wondering something... why are all the smilies coded with such long keywords to activate them?

Odi is an attention whoring troll with no life.

Anyway, I'm not a mod, even though I have delete privileges. Ask someone in red or green about that.

shin

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "shin"I have buddies now? Awesome! It's like going back in time to AOL chatrooms, or Myspace! Fun times  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anyway, I'm not a mod, even though I have delete privileges. Ask someone in red or green about that.

Although I've made friends with some of the people I've posted with across past forums, after trolling became something of a pasttime I stopped looking for justification behind what they say online. I haven't been on V4m more than a few months, so I'm still piecing the common history between these two forums together.

I've seen what a group of like-minded trolls can do to the theme of a forum, and despite my overly trusting persona, you and others here have put a lot of time and confidence into this place... so naturally you wouldn't want someone with no obvious beneficial intent to sully up every thread they touch.

I'll try to insure my character is genuine through continued good behavior... I'll just have to curb my sense of humor at times. I've been known to take a joke too far.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Although I've made friends with some of the people I've posted with across past forums, after trolling became something of a pasttime I stopped looking for justification behind what they say online. I haven't been on V4m more than a few months, so I'm still piecing the common history between these two forums together.

I've seen what a group of like-minded trolls can do to the theme of a forum, and despite my overly trusting persona, you and others here have put a lot of time and confidence into this place... so naturally you wouldn't want someone with no obvious beneficial intent to sully up every thread they touch.

I'll try to insure my character is genuine through continued good behavior... I'll just have to curb my sense of humor at times. I've been known to take a joke too far.

Shin, nobody thinks of you as being a troll. You fit in just fine here.

The break between us and VF can be traced to one poster. Evs was OK with letting all her regular normal posters walk or in some cases kick them out to protect a little creep who would take forum life into our personal and professional lives. That is what started the feud.

shin

All this time I imagined it had to be more than just that, but the person you speak of takes it to an unreal level, even today.

Thanks for the nod of approval, Shen Li. Now I just have to think of something remotely interesting to start a thread about... AND MY QUEST FOR WORLD DOMINATION SHALL BE COMPLETE! Sorry, my inner Lex Luthor stole the mic for a moment.  :tease:

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"All this time I imagined it had to be more than just that, but the person you speak of takes it to an unreal level, even today.

Thanks for the nod of approval, Shen Li. Now I just have to think of something remotely interesting to start a thread about... AND MY QUEST FOR WORLD DOMINATION SHALL BE COMPLETE! Sorry, my inner Lex Luthor stole the mic for a moment.  :tease:

I know it seems minor I know. However, we were insulted that long timers would be discarded to protect someone(you obviously know who I am talking about) who at every opportunity has used personal info about us to wreck careers/jobs/businesses. He should not be allowed to post anywhere.

All the good posters have left and what remains is the carcass of trolls and her personal sycophants. She is insecure, so licking her flat, hairy white ass will put you in her good books. I don't see you as the ass kissing type though.

BTW, be fucking careful what you say around that little creep. You know that anyway though.

shin

Anonymous

They tried to blackmail evie..

Evie just called their bluff.

These folks are the type who think they are so valuable posters that they can blackmail the site admin with their membership.

They´ll probably say that I derailed this thread even though it was, yet again, Shen Li.

Anonymous

Shin, ignore Odi's post..

As usual, he is trying to stir the pot..

Odinson showed up here out of nowhere and then went there when he could not get away with his constant nonsense here..

Evs admits herself that her forum has lower standards and some of her former posters like Shen Li, RW, ghost and Renee did not like the direction it was taking..

A break became inevitable..

I can understand the feelings of hurt of some former posters, but evs has been consistent what her forum is and will always be about..

We need to respect her vision for her own forum..

So, we offer an alternative for those people who only want a discussion board..

It's up to people what they want..

Sometimes it's different at different times.

Anonymous

Odi will tell you different of course, but he doesn't know even though he is on these two forums every minute of the day since he showed up out of no where and we tired of his spam.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Odi will tell you different of course, but he doesn't know even though he is on these two forums every minute of the day since he showed up out of no where and we tired of his spam.

I found out about this forum from a link on Asian Topix. I could swear Odinson posted there. It's been so long now that I can't remember.

Anonymous

Wouldnt expect fashie to know since she never visits vf...

How could she know..

Quit removing my posts... I just posted the same stuff bluntly... Without any snaking around.

Makes you look bad, I know. :D

I´m not like in highschool... I dont hold friendship with you against Shin.. Just saying the facts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Odi will tell you different of course, but he doesn't know even though he is on these two forums every minute of the day since he showed up out of no where and we tired of his spam.

Did you know that little girl oddstain is running to the protection of old evs's skirt every time you or RW censor him. What a fucking pussy he is. :laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview