Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

What's it like being Asian?

Started by Anonymous, September 23, 2015, 11:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

shin

I seem to be up to speed on the whole forum rivalry thing at this point. I don't expect everyone to get along, and I certainly didn't come here to stir the pot further. My primary reason for coming here right now is to interact with new people. I think I'll be sitting on the sidelines during the cross forum war of words. I thought it might take a while, so I brought lunch...

https://04varvara.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/00-russian-feast-06-06-14.jpg?w=800">

Happy Turkey Day!

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"Shin, ignore Odi's post..

As usual, he is trying to stir the pot..

Odinson showed up here out of nowhere and then went there when he could not get away with his constant nonsense here..

Evs admits herself that her forum has lower standards and some of her former posters like Shen Li, RW, ghost and Renee did not like the direction it was taking..

A break became inevitable..

I can understand the feelings of hurt of some former posters, but evs has been consistent what her forum is and will always be about..

We need to respect her vision for her own forum..

So, we offer an alternative for those people who only want a discussion board..

It's up to people what they want..

Sometimes it's different at different times.

I was wondering... do you ever lose your temper and start cursing at people? You seem unusually rational for being among so many angry posters.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Shin, ignore Odi's post..

As usual, he is trying to stir the pot..

Odinson showed up here out of nowhere and then went there when he could not get away with his constant nonsense here..

Evs admits herself that her forum has lower standards and some of her former posters like Shen Li, RW, ghost and Renee did not like the direction it was taking..

A break became inevitable..

I can understand the feelings of hurt of some former posters, but evs has been consistent what her forum is and will always be about..

We need to respect her vision for her own forum..

So, we offer an alternative for those people who only want a discussion board..

It's up to people what they want..

Sometimes it's different at different times.

I was wondering... do you ever lose your temper and start cursing at people? You seem unusually rational for being among so many angry posters.

You are prolly talking about me. I'm sweeter than fucking sugar, I'll have you know.

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Angry posters? Like who?

Certainly not me. I see oddstain and soon are Fraud's new BFF's. Anytime a little pussy homo male gets sanctioned here they immediately run for the cover of evs skirt. VF should be be called ladyboy heaven.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I seem to be up to speed on the whole forum rivalry thing at this point. I don't expect everyone to get along, and I certainly didn't come here to stir the pot further. My primary reason for coming here right now is to interact with new people. I think I'll be sitting on the sidelines during the cross forum war of words. I thought it might take a while, so I brought lunch...

https://04varvara.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/00-russian-feast-06-06-14.jpg?w=800">

Happy Turkey Day!

Awww thanks sweetie ac_wub

Frood

Do I need a bodyguard to be in this thread with Shen Li? Dragon fanny might death threat me again.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Do I need a bodyguard to be in this thread with Shen Li? Dragon fanny might death threat me again.

If you are worried about your safety, then why would you come here in the first place?

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Do I need a bodyguard to be in this thread with Shen Li? Dragon fanny might death threat me again.

If you are worried about your safety, then why would you come here in the first place?

I was having a dig at Shen, Fash.

Wasn't being serious at all.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I was having a dig at Shen, Fash.

Wasn't being serious at all.

ok

Anonymous

Boo fucking hoo. I knew you would go running to old evs just like those two little faggots oddstain and Munday. You three are born male, but none of you are men.

Frood

I no longer care to engage your fruit loop-ness, Shen. Compel your sillyness on someone else.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I no longer care to engage your fruit loop-ness, Shen. Compel your sillyness on someone else.

You cared enough to respond. Thanks for caring Fraud.

Frood

Are you directing that at me or the person known as Freud and how do you expect to kill either of us with your keyboard, Sham?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Are you directing that at me or the person known as Freud and how do you expect to kill either of us with your keyboard, Sham?

Oh Jeezuz, he can't even remember all his own personalities. You need a shrink pal and fast. It'll be the best money you ever spent.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview