The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Facebook users are inconsiderate

Started by Frood, September 29, 2015, 05:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "RW"I know many Christians who are like Fash.  They will talk about scripture if asked but the rest of the time, they just act like really decent, awesome people.

So where are they, RW? We need more of those types and less of others.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "RW"I know many Christians who are like Fash.  They will talk about scripture if asked but the rest of the time, they just act like really decent, awesome people.

So where are they, RW? We need more of those types and less of others.

They're off do-gooding IRL.

The Dove types are way more fun to talk to on the internet though.  I wouldn't trade her in :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Don't you ever get tired of perpetual punching bags like Dove?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Don't you ever get tired of perpetual punching bags like Dove?

I find her interesting.  I actually LIKE talking religion.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Don't you ever get tired of perpetual punching bags like Dove?

I find her interesting.  I actually LIKE talking religion.

ewww

(I'm stepping away from you right now)   :wink:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Every cloud, eh....

I got one for Shen Li!!!

"Racebook"!!!!

ac_lmfao

RW

I got one for Gordy (wherever he may be wallowing)

Embracebook!  Home of the FUCKEN HUGS!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"I got one for Gordy (wherever he may be wallowing)

Embracebook!  Home of the FUCKEN HUGS!

Er...excuse me...this is MY schtick.

Get your own.

:t1929:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dove"See I can tell Dinky that she's a Godless heathen and probably demon possed. Dinky won't care. Dinky will simply decide I'm crazy and move on.

You can't tell anything. Your entire life has been encompassed in a string of one bad decision to the next.

But you're right. I have moved on. Pointing out your stupidity, while fun from time to time, is ultimately redundant and only good for a jab or laugh at your expense.

So carry on, Christian whorarrior, carry on. Don't let reality or logic stop you now. You've come so far despite either  ac_biggrin of them.

:001_rolleyes:

I don't mind you, Fash. You're quite nice and accepting of others and you never call others pagans, heretics, or hell bound.

Maybe Dove is just doing it wrong?  ac_biggrin
 Let me ask you a question.  Does it matter what she feels about you or do you think so highly of your own approval (that no one needs or asks for) that you are oblivious to the fact that you completely disrespect her on her board left and right every time you slam Christains?

Maybe I'm only slamming false Christians like you and Fash is biting her tongue, eh?  ac_smile

I've got not one word of negativity towards Fash, Christian or not, she's got a good heart and is widely respected for good reason.

You should study up on Fash and try to be more like her, Dove.
 So YOU can decide who is a false Christain based on YOUR ideas of what a Christain should act like. Hahahaha.  Just like you can slam the faith ad nauseum but I decide to defend it....I'm "bible thumping".   We are called to be like Christ, btw. And He pissed off so many people He was crucified.  You have to be one of the most uncouth, intellectually lazy and bigoted person I've met on boards lately. I'm still decent to you.

Anonymous

They let you stay here.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"What about us Satanists??
Are you hitting on me?

Bricktop

Yep. Join me on the dark side...let me show you the pleasures of the flesh the Lord Of Lies permits. Carnal delights, delicious deceit and depravity, and free DONUTS.

You in?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Yep. Join me on the dark side...let me show you the pleasures of the flesh the Lord Of Lies permits. Carnal delights, delicious deceit and depravity, and free DONUTS.

You in?
 Btdt....got the t shirt, the scars and the divorce papers. ;)