The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Facebook users are inconsiderate

Started by Frood, September 29, 2015, 05:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"We have enough people covering the whole Islam thing.

Why do you think that is? They are the ones who want to kill us not Dove and Fash.

They all fuck us up in different ways.

Don't seriously compare Buddhism or xtianity with a murderous cult like Islam. Comparing it to Nazism is fair though.

Do you have any idea the suffering that has been wrought at the hands of Christianity over the centuries?!?

The world was a shitty place where life was cheap and slavery/racism/sexism was legal and normal. What has that got to do with an ideology that commands we die? Religion is harmless in the West. Islam is not a religion though. It's a conquering ideology.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"What's with all this bible/x-tian shit? Who fucking cares if a couple of posters here believe ancient fairy tales are real or not. We got an ideology that commands we die and we are worried about this?? Let's get our priorities straight.

Well said, Iron Chink! You tell 'em! ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"YEAH!!!

What SHE said.

:t2502:

You're sick AGAIN?????

WTF, Old Man, should we be worried?

I really don't think you should be commenting on anyone's health.

Just sayin.

Gastric virus. Its going around.

It makes you...nah, you don't wanna know.

:beurk:

RW

Why do you think that is? They are the ones who want to kill us not Dove and Fash.

Don't seriously compare Buddhism or xtianity with a murderous cult like Islam. Comparing it to Nazism is fair though.

Do you have any idea the suffering that has been wrought at the hands of Christianity over the centuries?!?

The world was a shitty place where life was cheap and slavery/racism/sexism was legal and normal. What has that got to do with an ideology that commands we die? Religion is harmless in the West. Islam is not a religion though. It's a conquering ideology.

Pssst - so is Christianity.  We just got all that conquering shit out of our systems back in the day.  Islam hasn't caught up with the times.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Dove"I'm saying you aren't a Christian if you reject the bible as your authority. That's what I'm saying.  If you want to add to that and judge me while telling me not to judge....oh fuckin well. Jesus said you have to be born again. If you have a problem with that go take it up with God. I didn't write, I'm simply repeating it.

You're saying that Catholics and other Christians aren't Christian. That's wrong. They don't reject the Bible. They have different interpretations and ways of faith. You're just pretending that you're better than them, even though they didn't become Christian out of guilt for messing up.

Perhaps you're not a Christian for putting Jesus before God. "You shall have no other gods before Me."
 I am not pretending I'm better than anyone. I'm telling you that Jesus Christ already defined the faith and yeah... if you stray from that it's not christainity.  You can check yourself at any time now. Having some bizarre tantrum and spewing judgements all over the place based on emotion and your limited perspective of me doesn't prove me wrong.  You don't even believe in God. I don't think I'm better than anyone....but apparently you have decided that you can play judge and jury and attempt to shame me, with out evendors attempting to understand my stance.  Ironic, yes?

Anonymous

Yeah. But statistically it's minimal compared to other world views.  The common denomitor is humans.  Of course the Catholic Church was killing christains....but whatev.

Anonymous

Pssst - so is Christianity.  We just got all that conquering shit out of our systems back in the day.  Islam hasn't caught up with the times.

It won't either. It will remain in the dark ages. Even wealth and education won't change that. This is why we should be so frickin careful about allowing Muslims into Canada.

Romero

Quote from: "Dove"I am not pretending I'm better than anyone. I'm telling you that Jesus Christ already defined the faith and yeah... if you stray from that it's not christainity.  You can check yourself at any time now. Having some bizarre tantrum and spewing judgements all over the place based on emotion and your limited perspective of me doesn't prove me wrong.  You don't even believe in God. I don't think I'm better than anyone....but apparently you have decided that you can play judge and jury and attempt to shame me, with out evendors attempting to understand my stance.  Ironic, yes?

What tantrum? You only needed a little reality check. You're shaming Catholics for not being the kind of Christians you personally think they should be.

I'm not judging your religious views. Just your character.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"I am not pretending I'm better than anyone. I'm telling you that Jesus Christ already defined the faith and yeah... if you stray from that it's not christainity.  You can check yourself at any time now. Having some bizarre tantrum and spewing judgements all over the place based on emotion and your limited perspective of me doesn't prove me wrong.  You don't even believe in God. I don't think I'm better than anyone....but apparently you have decided that you can play judge and jury and attempt to shame me, with out evendors attempting to understand my stance.  Ironic, yes?

What tantrum? You only needed a little reality check. You're shaming Catholics for not being the kind of Christians you personally think they should be.

I'm not judging your religious views. Just your character.

I'm shaming them for being heretics and disregarding the Word of GOD.  I do not "personally" think this. According to the BIBLE, they are not Christain.  You are the one going on personal opinion.

RW

Shaming them?

Where in the Bible does Jesus say to do that?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Dove" I'm shaming them for being heretics and disregarding the Word of GOD.

You're doing it again! I'm not expecting you to agree with their beliefs or even that they're going to heaven, but heretics? I'd hate to know what you think about actual heretics. It's a little ISISy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Shaming them?

Where in the Bible does Jesus say to do that?
technically what I'm doing is rebuking.  I can provide scripture references for this.  But I don't want to dissect everything wrong with Romeros response so I'm keeping the focus on the major problem.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove" I'm shaming them for being heretics and disregarding the Word of GOD.

You're doing it again! I'm not expecting you to agree with their beliefs or even that they're going to heaven, but heretics? I'd hate to know what you think about actual heretics. It's a little ISISy.
Romero, do you even know what heresy is? Thier beliefs are not in line with Christ. Hence why their beliefs are not Christain. Why are struggling with this and flipping out?  Are you even a believer?

Romero

What flipping out? I'm not a believer, but I know it's not very Christian to call over 1 billion Christians unchristian heretics. That's getting into extremist territory.

"Do not judge so that you will not be judged."

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"What flipping out? I'm not a believer, but I know it's not very Christian to call over 1 billion Christians unchristian heretics. That's getting into extremist territory.

"Do not judge so that you will not be judged."
 Don't quote the first line of a chapter and convienitly leave out the rest.  And Jesus rebuked the pharisees all the time.  Matthew 7 isn't telling not to judge. It says "judge not, least ye be judged by the same measure" and goes on to explain how to use righteous judgement. Since I'm not operating outside of biblical doctrines and adding to the word of God, I have biblical authority to point out errors in church dogma.  You, on the other hand, are being a huge hypocrit. You are judging all over the place based on your narrow mind.  On what do you base the ridiculous judgements you lay on my character?  Because you don't like my views?  Too bad. The bible has more authority than you. Especially when it comes to the faith and how it's defined. You aren't even a believer, so you don't even have a platform here to even know what you are talking about. Prove I'm wrong. Use scripture and compare it to catholic practices. I double dog DARE ya. Hypocrit.