The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Yo Dinky

Started by RW, October 19, 2015, 07:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Thanks for saving us the trouble of calling bullshit Freud.  Vacationing isn't hanging out on TRF and not visiting here for a few days.  

HAHAHAHA
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm back but I'm not sharing anything about my holiday with you all here because, like duh, you can't handle the truth and you seem to struggle with your group consensus always being wrong.  ac_hithere

Have a nice life, circle jerkers.  :wink:

Oh I'm so depressed. I was so looking forward to a good fairy tale.  ac_lmfao

Same sentiment from here.....Have a nice life, troll. Don't be upset, we will survive without any contribution from you. :001_rolleyes:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm back but I'm not sharing anything about my holiday with you all here because, like duh, you can't handle the truth and you seem to struggle with your group consensus always being wrong.  ac_hithere

schizo :crazy:

Anonymous

Another Odinson style bullshitter.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Only less rapey.

I have no time for either of them.

Frood

:laugh:

It must suck for so many of you that you continually get facts wrong and I won't engage any further in your Conestoga wagon circle jerks to the contrary.  

Carry on, Blue Prostates. Carry on.  ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":laugh:

It must suck for so many of you that you continually get facts wrong and I won't engage any further in your Conestoga wagon circle jerks to the contrary.  

Carry on, Blue Prostates. Carry on.  ac_toofunny

Then fuck off

Frood

Oh, you poor old yankie doodle baby noodle toting idiot. Are you offended?

Good

You offend yourself with every moronic sentiment which comes out of your Barney Gumble babble hole. Most other people simply laugh at it.
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

You have no idea how close you came to a perma ban cheese dick.

Play nice in your cage pecker head ac_hithere

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper"You have no idea how close you came to a perma ban cheese dick.

Cage pecker head?  ac_toofunny

Seriously, you already sound like a complete moron. You don't need to continually reaffirm it.

You ex military sods must have gotten the worst of all chemical inoculation cocktails pumped into your veins.  :001_rolleyes:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Still banging that tambourine, bucket head?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Keeper"You have no idea how close you came to a perma ban cheese dick.

Cage pecker head?  ac_toofunny

Seriously, you already sound like a complete moron. You don't need to continually reaffirm it.

You ex military sods must have gotten the worst of all chemical inoculation cocktails pumped into your veins.  :001_rolleyes:

You keep calling everyone stupid, but it was you that was caught red handed pretending to be someone you aint. And that is a woman.

Renee

Everyone stop playing with that...."thing", it's dirty.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Quote from: "Renee"Everyone stop playing with that...."thing", it's dirty.

Where did anyone bring up your distended vagina, you massive melted tiger blood worthy marshmallow hole of marginalized merican mimicry and mash potato making muffin top mammography?

(Go on. You know you want to. Seize upon the day and whatever handy homogenized yankee online thesaurus you're able to scrape up in order to do a double or triple alphabet word start chain because you're so American, it's all you have.. you habitual has-been harlot in heavy heaving hot pants for hefty hippos on HRT and heaping helps of hip harrowing hang nail haranguing yet hedonistic and haplessly self hating happenstance through your puffing huffing ham twat handed harpie heater hole on high blast.)  :oeudC:  

No wonder Leopardsocks dismissed you and subsequently dismissed himself from your decided display of self debauchery and dialogue diabetics done delinquently to the due of a dozen donuts worth of dill faced diabolical delinquencies done alongside your direly deranged and diseased dank dimensional diameters of dim witted duplicity, you dark web of the deepest depths of dumb dog days decided in self basing degrees of detritus.

Or, we could just agree that you're a stupid and fat cow with no original idea in her entire pea brain. You're also American, so same thing ultimately. Either or.

Go on, you're tempted to agree.

There's something within you that says, "she's onto me".

Please don't pick out random words and try to chain them together again. It makes me feel bad about tormenting you, even from afar.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview