Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Yo Dinky

Started by RW, October 19, 2015, 07:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Scoundrel"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"No-one has yet asked the question as to WHY he would have voice altering software installed on his device...

You know what he's like Rotwang. Calling him on shit like that means obfuscation combined with verbose, adjective heavy primary school insults. He never changes.

Do you ride him like a pony over on TRF for playing as Gargoyle?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Scoundrel

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"No-one has yet asked the question as to WHY he would have voice altering software installed on his device...

You know what he's like Rotwang. Calling him on shit like that means obfuscation combined with verbose, adjective heavy primary school insults. He never changes.

Only when I am bored.

Annie

Where can I get this voice changing software? I could have some fun....prank phone calls, Skype....ohh I could have soo much fun!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Scoundrel

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Where can I get this voice changing software? I could have some fun....prank phone calls, Skype....ohh I could have soo much fun!

Oh no, another Freud waiting in the wings.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Where can I get this voice changing software? I could have some fun....prank phone calls, Skype....ohh I could have soo much fun!

It's called Clownfish.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Only when I am bored.

I'm sorry to hear that.   :laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Hmm ok cool, thanks! I'm gonna go look that up now, hehehe

Bricktop

Oh no, another Freud waiting in the wings.

I do not believe we've had the pleasure...

And you are...??

Anonymous

It's called Clownfish.

That's for translation.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Ok I downloaded it, can't wait to pretend to fool you guys!  ac_dance   ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ok I downloaded it, can't wait to pretend to fool you guys!  ac_dance   ac_biggrin

If Fraud uses it to masquerade as a dude, you can use it to be a guy.

Annie

Hmmm I could be a guy with a thick French accent! Woohoo!

RW

We need to play another game of Cards Against Humanity!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview