Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Yo Dinky

Started by RW, October 19, 2015, 07:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lydo Wolf

Now there's a shit raft if I ever saw one.

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Renee"Everyone stop playing with that...."thing", it's dirty.

Where did anyone bring up your distended vagina, you massive melted tiger blood worthy marshmallow hole of marginalized merican mimicry and mash potato making muffin top mammography?

(Go on. You know you want to. Seize upon the day and whatever handy homogenized yankee online thesaurus you're able to scrape up in order to do a double or triple alphabet word start chain because you're so American, it's all you have.. you habitual has-been harlot in heavy heaving hot pants for hefty hippos on HRT and heaping helps of hip harrowing hang nail haranguing yet hedonistic and haplessly self hating happenstance through your puffing huffing ham twat handed harpie heater hole on high blast.)  :oeudC:  

No wonder Leopardsocks dismissed you and subsequently dismissed himself from your decided display of self debauchery and dialogue diabetics done delinquently to the due of a dozen donuts worth of dill faced diabolical delinquencies done alongside your direly deranged and diseased dank dimensional diameters of dim witted duplicity, you dark web of the deepest depths of dumb dog days decided in self basing degrees of detritus.

Or, we could just agree that you're a stupid and fat cow with no original idea in her entire pea brain. You're also American, so same thing ultimately. Either or.

Go on, you're tempted to agree.

There's something within you that says, "she's onto me".

Please don't pick out random words and try to chain them together again. It makes me feel bad about tormenting you, even from afar.

Don't feel bad. How can you "torment" me when you are locked away in what amounts to a prison cell  :laugh3:

Not that you could ever manage to torment me anyway. You see numbnuts, in order to "torment" me you would have to be able to do more than just string random adjectives together in a series of gross and unnecessary run on sentences.  :negative: Your writing style is unpalatable and unreadable AND your ridiculous verbosity certainly doesn't pass for wit or intelligence.

Your dubious talent for using up the character count in a dialogue box may have passed for witty discourse on the 3rd rate flame forums that you are accustomed to but in reality, it's just another indication that you are desperately trying to cover your insecurity and lack of any real intellect.

Do you know the old adage that says "better to keep quite and be thought a fool rather than open your mouth and confirm it"? Well if you don't, I strongly suggest you learn it, and live it. It will save you a shit load of embarrassment.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Damn it Renee,  I was going to say the exact same thing.

Anonymous

DD/Freud look down between your legs. There is no vagina there. Your male voice was clear as bell for all to hear. Ranting afterwards instead of saying sorry confirms Dr Keeper's diagnoses of you as a mental case.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":laugh:

It must suck for so many of you that you continually get facts wrong
Not really.  It's pretty hilarious either way.

RW

I thought it was pretty hilarious when his voice changer borked and we all heard him.  It's even funnier watching him squirm to cover it up.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

I called it from the beginning lol

What a fool

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"I called it from the beginning lol

What a fool

You totally did.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Dinky, why don't you just come clean so we can end all this squabbling? I hate seeing people waste their time arguing.  :dash1:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I thought it was pretty hilarious when his voice changer borked and we all heard him.  It's even funnier watching him squirm to cover it up.

HAHA!! ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

How the fuck does that Freud clown explain that. :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I thought it was pretty hilarious when his voice changer borked and we all heard him.  It's even funnier watching him squirm to cover it up.

That is so strange.  :crazy:

Bricktop

No-one has yet asked the question as to WHY he would have voice altering software installed on his device...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"No-one has yet asked the question as to WHY he would have voice altering software installed on his device...

I thought it had been asked. ac_umm  DD/Freud is one creepy fucker.

Scoundrel

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"No-one has yet asked the question as to WHY he would have voice altering software installed on his device...

You know what he's like Rotwang. Calling him on shit like that means obfuscation combined with verbose, adjective heavy primary school insults. He never changes.

RW

The question has been asked but we all know the answer - because he's male not female.  That was obvious.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview