The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Is DD/Freud a Tranny or a Mental Case

Started by Anonymous, November 19, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

I have all the confedence in RW skills dealing with the problem posters/trolls here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I have all the confedence in RW skills dealing with the problem posters/trolls here.

Thank you, thank you very much.

ac_unsure

Renee

At this point I don't have confidence that anything will get done correctly because the management is all over the map on this issue. It seems that shit gets done around here on a whim without thought or deliberation.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

just my opinion but it seems to me that both forums have a serious aversion to the ban hammer....

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"just my opinion but it seems to me that both forums have a serious aversion to the ban hammer....

A little bit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "deadskinmask"just my opinion but it seems to me that both forums have a serious aversion to the ban hammer....

No. It is more precise to say both forums have an aversion to APPROPRIATELY using the ban hammer.

This is a characteristic of Evs. She LIKES retards and troublesome assholes.

I presumed that people here are less accommodating to morons like Freud.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"

A little bit.

its cool. i don't understand it but its not my problem, i suppose.... if i had a forum, i'd swing the hammer every week. just to remind mother fuckers that i have one.... lol. i guess its a good thing i don't have a forum....

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"At this point I don't have confidence that anything will get done correctly because the management is all over the map on this issue. It seems that shit gets done around here on a whim without thought or deliberation.

Or, it seems, consultation.

Mmmm....sounds familiar.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

No. It is more precise to say both forums have an aversion to APPROPRIATELY using the ban hammer.

yeah. this seems correct.... i dunno if she 'likes' em. but she certainly comes across as over-tolerant....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

yeah. this seems correct.... i dunno if she 'likes' em. but she certainly comes across as over-tolerant....

Do you have the same observation of me deadskinmask?

keeper

A little bit.

its cool. i don't understand it but its not my problem, i suppose.... if i had a forum, i'd swing the hammer every week. just to remind mother fuckers that i have one.... lol. i guess its a good thing i don't have a forum....

Finally we agree holy shit balls lol

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"

over-tolerant.... yeah.... i'd use that word if i had to describe you....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Keeper"

A little bit.

Finally we agree holy shit balls lol

we agree? on what? that its not my problem? or we'd both hand out bans like halloween candy? lol....

Anonymous

I try my best to make posters happy and avoid conflict..

It's not as easy as you think it is.

deadskinmask

I try my best to make posters happy and avoid conflict..

It's not as easy as you think it is.

conflict is human nature.... the only way to eradicate conflict is by eradicating ppl who engage in it.... there is no peaceful resolution....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview