Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Is DD/Freud a Tranny or a Mental Case

Started by Anonymous, November 19, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"I would hate to see evs have any influence on how things are run over here.

I doubt very much that is the case. Fraud is following the same path that scumbag(Mundick), the homo oddstain, RDL and Scouse have. Come here, leave and then whine about us to old evs' receptive ears. HOW BORING!!

Fash is listening....
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
As I said, if you want to pretend you are another gender here, that is fine...

I was wrong to go along with people that heard your real Australian accented male voice..

That Skype call where you got caught has nothing to do with the board.

No, it is NOT fine. Not when it is being used to troll others. He is not just pretending to be another gender, he is trolling using a female personna. This is  NOT a flame forum, nor Van. Monkey shines like this do NOT belong here. There are many others where they are lauded and encouraged.

You were NOT wrong to follow the advice and concerns of YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS. What is more disconcerting is who's advice you are following? Please tell the board that you have NOT discussed this issue with Vesna, and are following her advice. If, through you, she has any influence on this board, you need to make a truthful disclosure.

That Skype call has everything to do with this board, because it was populated by members if this board as a means of extending the fun and pleasure of board membership.

Your sense of judgment is failing, Fash. I'm sorry to be harsh, but it seems you are not tuned in to your own loyal members. They do not want this moron soiling the carpet with his antics and disrespectful stupidity, and that alone should be enough for you to act in their best interest.

And rest assured, this dialogue is EXACTLY when makes his dick hard, and why he does what he does.

I've known Fash a long time and I can assure everyone that she is indeed LOYAL. However, she avoids confrontation like most people do influenza. She most likely thinks that she is putting this squabbling to rest. I believe her motives are noble even if the results are not.

RW

Then why does she go behind everyone's back and does what no one wants?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Then why does she go behind everyone's back and does what no one wants?

She likely doesn't see it that way. She prolly thinks she is stopping fighting on the board.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Nobody doubts her loyalty, her golden heart and her altruism.

She is an inspiration of kindness and caring.

However, this is not a church. This is a bar in a rough part of town. You do not maintain a genial atmosphere by pandering to the lowest common denominator.

She must also work with her management team, unlike a certain forum proprietor we can name.

We lost one moderator in Romero, and my mail is that another is about to jump ship due to creative differences with Fash.

This needs to be addressed and dealt with, or this place becomes another Van.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Then why does she go behind everyone's back and does what no one wants?

She likely doesn't see it that way. She prolly thinks she is stopping fighting on the board.

I challenge anyone to point to any board on the interweb where there is NO conflict.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

I challenge anyone to point to any board on the interweb where there is NO conflict.

I know, but she's an idealist. She wants us to be the first one. Look, she is who she is. Her motives are good, but like I said the results sometimes are not. Where I disagree with you guys is about her conspiring with old evs against us.

keeper

What's decided with Dinky should be discussed by the team on this forum and not with others.

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"What's decided with Dinky should be discussed by the team on this forum and not with others.

Agreed.

And we shouldn't be speculating about what Fash's motives or ideas might be on the open forum.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"What's decided with Dinky should be discussed by the team on this forum and not with others.

I was wondering that myself. Do you think old evs discusses problems on the board. Why the fuck do you mods do that here?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Bricktop

I'm not a mod. I can discuss it wherever I like. Just like you. I have no evidence or reason to suggest that Vesna is playing puppet master, but I would like Fashionista to openly state that she is not directly influenced by Vesna in any way. That does not mean to include that she is inspired by her, or models her forum management approach on hers. But I want to be re-assured that Vesna is not pulling strings.

keeper

The admins have pointed that out and I'm sure it will be kept between staff only from now on.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview