Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Scoundrel"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Scoundrel"
Quote from: "RW"So what brings you over here?  How did you hear about us Scoundrel?

I thought I would go slumming it. Nah, it's funny to watch Freud sweat. :laugh3:

I wonder if he wears women's deodorant  ac_umm

Is there a scent changing app he can download to Skype to disguise it?

Ducking and weaving?

That's Freud's schtick.

Looks like another alter.

Boy never learns.

Everybody gets a chance Mr. Crowley..

You're convicting Scoundrel before a crime has been committed.

You all convicted me before any crime was committed. In fact, the crime was served on me, Fash. RW willed upon the pressure of others who couldn't deal with not knowing every presented facet of my being.

I didn't do anything wrong on the forum, only gave as good as I got, and played nice. That didn't seem to matter in the end. I was blacklisted and my posting privs on TBC were severely crimped until such time as I was willing to pretend I was male in order to placate the issues of numerous members here about something so utterly ridiculous as a registered poster's gender. I was actually invited to re-register as a male, wholeheartedly.

Do you realize how insulting that is?
 You were actually pretty rude and abusive. Hence why the flame board here was made....so you could drug knuckles up here to showcase your incesent menstrual flow of cognitive dissonance.

Anonymous

DD is about as fucking convincing in his fucking character as a young MD with 5 fucking kids as True Dope is as a prudent financial fucking manager.

Bricktop

You all convicted me before any crime was committed. In fact, the crime was served on me, Fash. RW willed upon the pressure of others who couldn't deal with not knowing every presented facet of my being.

I didn't do anything wrong on the forum, only gave as good as I got, and played nice. That didn't seem to matter in the end. I was blacklisted and my posting privs on TBC were severely crimped until such time as I was willing to pretend I was male in order to placate the issues of numerous members here about something so utterly ridiculous as a registered poster's gender. I was actually invited to re-register as a male, wholeheartedly.

What is insulting, Az, is your constant presumption that the people here warrant your incessant bullshit.

Let us remind the good folk here of your conduct;

You actually admitted to RW that you are Freud, ex Brawl Hall.

You further admitted that you were here specifically to reiterate an IDENTICAL troll you attempted to perpetrate in Brawl Hall.

You are known throughout flameland as a multi-personality, cross gender troll.

You used a voice encoder to speak on Skype, but it dropped out at one point and your stentorian male voice was clear to all.

You have consistently refused to validate your own claim by a simple verification test.

You have been caught out more than once with your cross purpose lies by members here.

See, Az, you didn't do anything wrong, but you DID treat this forum and its members like chumps. In Brawl Hall, you would be regarded with distinction. Here, you are regarded as worthy only for extinction.

So spare us your fucking idiot whining...again.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dove"Scoundrel isn't an alt. I know him from the flame community. Also, I haven't said anything before, but I don't think Frued, is gargoyle.  And I believe DD, is gargoyle.  They both hate Christians and use "Jesus juice'  as a "flame'.  The tantrums are similar.  Frued, wasn't this level of retard....although he did bang feral. *shudder*.

Riddle me this then.

How did this "Scoundrel" know me by a Brawl Hall tag? How did he connect Mr Crowley with Rotwang?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Scoundrel isn't an alt. I know him from the flame community. Also, I haven't said anything before, but I don't think Frued, is gargoyle.  And I believe DD, is gargoyle.  They both hate Christians and use "Jesus juice'  as a "flame'.  The tantrums are similar.  Frued, wasn't this level of retard....although he did bang feral. *shudder*.

Riddle me this then.

How did this "Scoundrel" know me by a Brawl Hall tag? How did he connect Mr Crowley with Rotwang?
 Because he has been on the boards for a long time, and I'm suprised you haven't seen him. He is at TR.

Bricktop

He has not been on any board I was part of under that nic.

But that didn't answer my question.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"He has not been on any board I was part of under that nic.

But that didn't answer my question.
I have no clue how any of you people know eachother. I was venturi g a guess since you are both flamers.

Bricktop

RW

Riddle me this then.

Yeah how did Scoundrel know that Mr. Crowley was Rotwang.  I have a feeling he didn't search the entire board for clues.

Oh and Dove, he definitely is Gargoyle.  Those aren't his tits (I asked) :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

As I said, if you want to pretend you are another gender here, that is fine...

I was wrong to go along with people that heard your real Australian accented male voice..

That Skype call where you got caught has nothing to do with the board.

Tell me Fash, if a member tells you on Skype that he's here to tear your board apart, do you ignore it because he told you on Skype?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

I was wrong to go along with people that heard your real Australian accented male voice..

Tell me Fash, if a member tells you on Skype that he's here to tear your board apart, do you ignore it because he told you on Skype?

This Fraud guy sounds like he has no life outside the boards. If he isn't here, he's sucking up to old evs there and bashing us. What a pathetic loser!!

RW

I would hate to see evs have any influence on how things are run over here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I would hate to see evs have any influence on how things are run over here.

I doubt very much that is the case. Fraud is following the same path that scumbag(Mundick), the homo oddstain, RDL and Scouse have. Come here, leave and then whine about us to old evs' receptive ears. HOW BORING!!

Bricktop

No, it is NOT fine. Not when it is being used to troll others. He is not just pretending to be another gender, he is trolling using a female personna. This is  NOT a flame forum, nor Van. Monkey shines like this do NOT belong here. There are many others where they are lauded and encouraged.

You were NOT wrong to follow the advice and concerns of YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS. What is more disconcerting is who's advice you are following? Please tell the board that you have NOT discussed this issue with Vesna, and are following her advice. If, through you, she has any influence on this board, you need to make a truthful disclosure.

That Skype call has everything to do with this board, because it was populated by members if this board as a means of extending the fun and pleasure of board membership.

Your sense of judgment is failing, Fash. I'm sorry to be harsh, but it seems you are not tuned in to your own loyal members. They do not want this moron soiling the carpet with his antics and disrespectful stupidity, and that alone should be enough for you to act in their best interest.

And rest assured, this dialogue is EXACTLY when makes his dick hard, and why he does what he does.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview