The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Is DD/Freud a Tranny or a Mental Case

Started by Anonymous, November 19, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

As it should be, of course.

But members also have a right to discuss issues of concern, even if out in the open.

Clearly there is something amiss that harks back to the Van era, and that must be addressed.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

I agree Spec, with out the posters this forum is nothing, they should discuss the issues but ultimately it's the 2 admins that need to make the hard choice on what has to be done and they have my full support. I would hope others feel the same.

keeper

With that said I'm going to go piss on Dinkys avatar and then eat supper.

Later folks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I'm not a mod. I can discuss it wherever I like. Just like you. I have no evidence or reason to suggest that Vesna is playing puppet master, but I would like Fashionista to openly state that she is not directly influenced by Vesna in any way. That does not mean to include that she is inspired by her, or models her forum management approach on hers. But I want to be re-assured that Vesna is not pulling strings.

I have not talked to my friend evs recently, but I did talk with mimi..

Freud was not discussed, you can be sure of that..

Mimi and I like each other and we talk about our lives..

There's no need to be worried about me being a puppet on a string..

I am my own woman.

Bricktop

I am grateful for your confirmation that they have no influence here.

Thank you.

I hope you will also listen to what I have to say about infiltrators like Freud. I speak from experience.

Did you know that THIS forum is currently a topic of conversation in The Third Rail? A FLAMER'S forum. It is possible that already one of Freud's associates has signed up. I know how they work, and why they do what they do.

The Blue Cashew is now on their radar. Nothing good will come of it.

keeper

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I am grateful for your confirmation that they have no influence here.

Thank you.

I hope you will also listen to what I have to say about infiltrators like Freud. I speak from experience.

Did you know that THIS forum is currently a topic of conversation in The Third Rail? A FLAMER'S forum. It is possible that already one of Freud's associates has signed up. I know how they work, and why they do what they do.

What can they do? Last I looked there's still a ton of room in RR  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I am grateful for your confirmation that they have no influence here.

Thank you.

I am not responsible for that Mr. Crowley.

RW

You sure aren't but this is how it starts with the flamer types.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You sure aren't but this is how it starts with the flamer types.

Read what I wrote in the mod area.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thank you.

Not directly.

Accommodating and comforting a flamer from these places has an indirect responsibility. They are like flies. One comes along, then another, and sooner or later you're swarmed.

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thank you.

Not directly.

Accommodating and comforting a flamer from these places has an indirect responsibility. They are like flies. One comes along, then another, and sooner or later you're swarmed.

Paying attention to trolls is the greater crime Mr. Crowley.

Bricktop

No. Accommodating them knowing they are trolls is far more irresponsible.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"No. Accommodating them knowing they are trolls is far more irresponsible.

It seems the tribe has spoken and again I am the lone dissenting vote.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview