The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

So, what's fer dinner?

Started by J0E, November 27, 2015, 11:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Yes! We must protect them at all cost! I heard they can get pretty angry if they aren't cared for.....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Endangered Carrot"Hey!!!?? Who's been talking bout me behind ma back?  ac_beating

Welcome Endangered Carrot.

ac_smile

Endangered Carrot

Well hello there, do like carrots Fashionista?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Endangered Carrot"Well hello there, do like carrots Fashionista?

I do and they are good for our health.

ac_smile

Endangered Carrot

Indeed we are! We are also the life of any party if paired right with the perfect dip!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Endangered Carrot"Indeed we are! We are also the life of any party if paired right with the perfect dip!

And carrots also have delightful senses of humour.

ac_biggrin

keeper

I used to love picking the little baby carrots from my moms garden, omg they were tasty.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I used to love picking the little baby carrots from my moms garden, omg they were tasty.

They are when they are fresh and crispy.

Annie

I like those little baby carrots, they go great in salads and in sandwich bags on the go  :thumbup:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Endangered Carrot

How many of us can you fit in a jar Keeper? And is it easy?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Endangered Carrot"How many of us can you fit in a jar Keeper? And is it easy?

If you mean a standard mason jar, I will guess fifteen.

keeper

Quote from: "Endangered Carrot"How many of us can you fit in a jar Keeper? And is it easy?

In a jar? hmmmm not sure im more inclined to shove them in my face. :laugh:

Annie

I can fit about 8 or 9 minis on my salads  ac_smile

Endangered Carrot

Anonymous

Quote from: "Endangered Carrot"We are best served raw  :wink:

No ranch dip?