The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

So, what's fer dinner?

Started by J0E, November 27, 2015, 11:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Did you at least make it home before it got cold?

I called my husband when I told him it would be one hour before the tow truck arrived..

It wasn't super hot, but pizza is not one of my favourite foods anyway.

Annie

Pizza, I loove pizza. I used to make deep dish pizzas for my family often but then realized that all that processed meat is not good for you.  I suppose I could make a veggie pizza but then what fun would that be?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Pizza, I loove pizza. I used to make deep dish pizzas for my family often but then realized that all that processed meat is not good for you.  I suppose I could make a veggie pizza but then what fun would that be?

If you are in Calgary, you can have our leftovers.

:laugh:

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Haha nope B.C.

I know GrAnnie.

Annie

Twenty Dollars

Cool a food thread. I enjoy cooking. I'm not a pro by any means. I use my Weber for almost everything. Never gas, always charcoal. I love to stuff a whole chicken with lemons or limes, then roast it with wet mesquite, hickory chips. Comes out so moist, yet fall apart goodness. I had fish and chips last night, made from fresh Mahi. From a restaurant in town. Off the hook. While I love to eat, I recognize the importance of eating right, and excersise. I am 5'9" 148. Ride my bike all over the place, and participate in another beloved activity. What's your favorite to cook?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Cool a food thread. I enjoy cooking. I'm not a pro by any means. I use my Weber for almost everything. Never gas, always charcoal. I love to stuff a whole chicken with lemons or limes, then roast it with wet mesquite, hickory chips. Comes out so moist, yet fall apart goodness. I had fish and chips last night, made from fresh Mahi. From a restaurant in town. Off the hook. While I love to eat, I recognize the importance of eating right, and excersise. I am 5'9" 148. Ride my bike all over the place, and participate in another beloved activity. What's your favorite to cook?

I drink like a fish and smoke. I play baseball, golf and soccer,

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Cool a food thread. I enjoy cooking. I'm not a pro by any means. I use my Weber for almost everything. Never gas, always charcoal. I love to stuff a whole chicken with lemons or limes, then roast it with wet mesquite, hickory chips. Comes out so moist, yet fall apart goodness. I had fish and chips last night, made from fresh Mahi. From a restaurant in town. Off the hook. While I love to eat, I recognize the importance of eating right, and excersise. I am 5'9" 148. Ride my bike all over the place, and participate in another beloved activity. What's your favorite to cook?

Sounds good. Do you smoke cigs? You should be ashamed of yourself. You not only screw yourself over, your second hand smoke sucks. You already know this.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Sounds good. Do you smoke cigs? You should be ashamed of yourself. You not only screw yourself over, your second hand smoke sucks. You already know this.

I agree, but does berating someone about the obvious actually get them to quit their habit?

ac_dunno

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I agree, but does berating someone about the obvious actually get them to quit their habit?

ac_dunno

Maybe I was a tad strong. Sorry. Do you smoke?

Anonymous

I know mom. :icon_wink:

Annie

I like cooking stews and chilis in the slow cooker and baking goodies. The  only down side of baking goodies is that they don't last long.  lol

Twenty Dollars

Thinking about ribs for tonight. I make em a special way. It's not rocket science but they sure come out good.

Annie

Hubby and I had ribs at Rib Fest at the PNE last summer. The first thing he said was "Yours are better"  :laugh:  I make a brown sugar/ketchup etc sticky sauce and slow cook.