The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

So, what's fer dinner?

Started by J0E, November 27, 2015, 11:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Endangered Carrot

Ranch is always best but I'm hearing that Caeser dip is making an appearance  :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Endangered Carrot"Ranch is always best but I'm hearing that Caeser dip is making an appearance  :shock:

All hail Caesar

Annie

I was gonna have spaghetti and veggie sauce but decided to have the leftover beans and put them on toast. It's like the easiest dinner and so much protein!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I was gonna have spaghetti and veggie sauce but decided to have the leftover beans and put them on toast. It's like the easiest dinner and so much protein!

What kind of veggie sauce do you mean GrAnnie?

Is it a cream variety or oil and vinegar based?

Annie

Hubby made it with : canned tomatoes, onions, brocoli, carrots, scallots. Our daughter loves pasta dinners. Her favorite is mac and cheese lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

I had 3 Mandarin Oranges and 3 cups of coffee for supper :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Annie

Ohhh Keep, I hope you're not up all night with the poopies!

keeper

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ohhh Keep, I hope you're not up all night with the poopies!

:laugh3: NO, I had an orange about 3 days ago. I prime my stomach first then im good to go, i can eat them all day  ac_dance

Annie

Whoop for strong stomaches!  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Hubby made it with : canned tomatoes, onions, brocoli, carrots, scallots. Our daughter loves pasta dinners. Her favorite is mac and cheese lol

I know it's a popular North American comfort food, but I feel it's bland.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I had 3 Mandarin Oranges and 3 cups of coffee for supper :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Red meat is what we need.

Annie

Tonight I had a tuna sandwich and chocolate cake I made.

Anonymous

My husband ordered a pizza..

I got a flat tire and came home late.

:negative:

Annie

Did you at least make it home before it got cold?

Annie

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Keeper"I had 3 Mandarin Oranges and 3 cups of coffee for supper :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Red meat is what we need.

I could go for a nice big juicy steak right about now....but it's so costly  acc_angry