The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

So, what's fer dinner?

Started by J0E, November 27, 2015, 11:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Annie

Oh...why did the monkey cross the road?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

His finger was stuck in ODI ass?

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I'm having a canned turkey sandwich again lolol oh and beer, lots and lots of beer.

I like to drink, but I can't stand the taste of beer.

Annie

Whoops I forgot to tell ya the punchline......he was stapled to the chicken! hahahaha

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Whoops I forgot to tell ya the punchline......he was stapled to the chicken! hahahaha

Woo hoo Annie. I have never been part of a good ole fashioned chicken stapling.

Annie

Annie

What's orange and rhymes with carrot?

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"What's orange and rhymes with carrot?

An orange parrot?? You ate an endangered orange parrot for supper you sick bitch. :laugh3:

Annie

Haha Shen! Never tried parrot.....the answer is carrot!!!! Haha, ya I know, lame joke  :laugh3:

I had beans on toast last night, tonight is spaghetti with veggie sauce hubby made  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Haha Shen! Never tried parrot.....the answer is carrot!!!! Haha, ya I know, lame joke  :laugh3:

You ate an endangered, innocent, orange carrot for supper you sick bitch. ac_razz  :laugh3:

Annie

With the way our world is going, who knows..one day carrots could very well be endangered!

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"With the way our world is going, who knows..one day carrots could very well be endangered!

Carrots are beautiful and should be allowed to roam free. We need to protect their habitat from intrusive and harmful industrial development. ac_dance

Endangered Carrot

Hey!!!?? Who's been talking bout me behind ma back?  ac_beating