Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I hate America!

Started by Bricktop, December 06, 2015, 06:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Or so I've been accused of by the less rational and enlightened members.

So, in the spirit of maintaining decorum in the general forum areas, I shall facilitate a more earnest discussion about my American detestation here.

Is there any septic with the bollocks to step up???

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Or so I've been accused of by the less rational and enlightened members.

So, in the spirit of maintaining decorum in the general forum areas, I shall facilitate a more earnest discussion about my American detestation here.

I have been accused of hating China..

As long as they over one thousand missiles pointed at Taiwan I don't object to that label.

Bricktop

They must be pretty small missiles, then, if they need a thousand.

Are they afraid Taiwan will invade??

Personally, I think it would be great for China to re-unify, as long as those components that live in a free and democratic community continue to do so (such as Hong Kong). But not in the way the PRC wants it to happen.

I think Taiwan could offer some valuable help to the PRC to further develop economically and socially.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"They must be pretty small missiles, then, if they need a thousand.

Are they afraid Taiwan will invade??

Personally, I think it would be great for China to re-unify, as long as those components that live in a free and democratic community continue to do so (such as Hong Kong). But not in the way the PRC wants it to happen.

I think Taiwan could offer some valuable help to the PRC to further develop economically and socially.

That is the pan blue position Mr. Crowley..

My father was in prison as a very young man, tortured and beaten for his opposition to Chiang Kai Shek's regime, but more importantly, because of his support for a democratic independent republic of Taiwan.

Bricktop

Well, maybe one day the PRC will see the light and benefit of joining hands in peace.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Well, maybe one day the PRC will see the light and benefit of joining hands in peace.

I don't care what China does, but I under no circumstance do I want my country Taiwan to be a province of any other nation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Well, maybe one day the PRC will see the light and benefit of joining hands in peace.

I don't care what China does, but I under no circumstance do I want my country Taiwan to be a province of any other nation.

What you wrote is heresy to mainland Chinese. I don't have a problem with Taiwan becoming independent.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Or so I've been accused of by the less rational and enlightened members.

"Accused"???? Using that word and starting this thread, indicates that you might want to dispute the accusation. ac_unsure

IMHO I think "accused' is the wrong word. It was more like a statement of fact. Accusations tend to be charges that require proof of guilt. In your case no proof is required. Your hatred of the US simply comes with the territory of your persona.

So are you going to deny the "fact" that you are a rabid hater of the US and that you will capitalize on any and all opportunities to spew your venom? Because if you aren't, I don't see a need for this......discussion. :laugh:  :001_rolleyes:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

You will get no denial from me, meatsack.

After all, you personify all that is contemptible about your fetid and fragmented coagulation of fools that you call home.

Big mouth, big girth, small brain.

Your country is a dysfunctional, hypocritical mess. You deem yourself the world's greatest democracy. You call your President "the leader of the free world". Where do you get the ego to make these pronouncements? You believe your own bullshit and hype, obviously.

America is not difficult to hold in contempt. Your country committed a clear and blatant war crime in invading Iraq. Will you send Bush to the Hague?

Your country believes in truth and justice. Will you release those held without trial in Guantanamo?

Fuck, if you were truly the leader of the free world, I'd join the other team.

Renee

Just as I thought, another Crowley/Spectre/Leopardsocks anti-US masturbatory thread.

Move along folks.....nothing new to see here. Just an old bitter Aussie jerking off.

Try some prune juice or maybe a high colonic, it might help with your disposition, old man.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

My disposition is fine, Auntie Sam.

How's yours?

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"My disposition is fine, Auntie Sam.

How's yours?

Never better, Skippy. Can't you tell?

Bricktop

No. Your default mode is petulant and rancorous at the best of times.

I do not blame you for that. If I lived in a basket case of a country like yours, I would be generally churlish as well. But I don't, and I'm not.

If you lived in Australia, where gun crime is relatively low, racial disharmony is tepid at worst, there are no other countries sharing our land and people are affable and friendly more often than not, you would be far more content and less irascible.

In fact, I was wallowing in my pool last night on a balmy summer evening, looking over a wonderful vista of Australian bushland down to the coast, and thinking how glad I was not to be you.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"No. Your default mode is petulant and rancorous at the best of times.

I do not blame you for that. If I lived in a basket case of a country like yours, I would be generally churlish as well. But I don't, and I'm not.

If you lived in Australia, where gun crime is relatively low, racial disharmony is tepid at worst, there are no other countries sharing our land and people are affable and friendly more often than not, you would be far more content and less irascible.

In fact, I was wallowing in my pool last night on a balmy summer evening, looking over a wonderful vista of Australian bushland down to the coast, and thinking how glad I was not to be you.

"Wallowing" is about right for an old warthog like you. I couldn't have picked a better word to describe a favorite activity for you myself. I hear the mud is good for ridding yourself of parasites.  :laugh3:

As for wonderful vistas, well I suppose red clay and a sky filled with biting flies is paradise to some but I'll take the Atlantic seaboard over a dusty land full of freaky animals that have more cultural identity than than its rude, arrogant, drunken, people.

Bricktop

Jealous, Twinky?

My pool is rather beautiful, crystal clear, and overlooks a beautiful view.

The ocean here is quite pleasant..like all Australian beaches. It has the added bonus of not being coated in BP's oil.

I love that you call us rude, arrogant and drunken. Would you like me to point you to a site that is full of drunken brawls and melees that take place in America? Black Americans seem especially prone to street fighting and wild behaviour.

Just ask for the URL.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview