The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I hate America!

Started by Bricktop, December 06, 2015, 06:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Jealous, Twinky?

My pool is rather beautiful, crystal clear, and overlooks a beautiful view.

The ocean here is quite pleasant..like all Australian beaches. It has the added bonus of not being coated in BP's oil.

I love that you call us rude, arrogant and drunken. Would you like me to point you to a site that is full of drunken brawls and melees that take place in America? Black Americans seem especially prone to street fighting and wild behaviour.

Just ask for the URL.

Look dumbass, don't go there.. If I sat here and posted all the links to articles regarding drunk Aussies brawling in the street, at weddings, funerals and other social events. I would run out of time in the day.

In the US which is a nation of 350 million people odds are you can find lowlife scum fighting somewhere at anytime. It just comes along with the territory when you are dealing with that number of people. So whatever link to whatever website you think you can post is no great feat, old man.

As for your pool, I'm sure it full of swamp water just the way an old snake like you enjoys it..... I'm also sure a slimy fucker like you floats nicely on the surface with the rest of the pond scum.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Well, sugarbuns, at least I can swim in it safe from the clutches of Greenpeace or Whalewatchers. And I don't touch all the sides of the pool simultaneously.

Of course, you're talking crap about American street crime. Your AA's are at it 24/7. You sure have a LOT of low life scum. I've seen South Central Los Angeles, with the car bodies rusting in the street, and a 1970's sofa on every porch.

On the other hand, I don't know of any place in Australia I'd fear to stroll through.

Wulf

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Well, sugarbuns, at least I can swim in it safe from the clutches of Greenpeace or Whalewatchers. And I don't touch all the sides of the pool simultaneously.

Of course, you're talking crap about American street crime. Your AA's are at it 24/7. You sure have a LOT of low life scum. I've seen South Central Los Angeles, with the car bodies rusting in the street, and a 1970's sofa on every porch.

On the other hand, I don't know of any place in Australia I'd fear to stroll through.

Really, you must be a brave guy.

Some of the suburbs around Sidney like Blacktown or Saint Mary's are none too nice. At least by my standards.

I wouldn't walk around at night because I may have to beat the fuck out of some dumbass bogan who tries to rob me with a tennis racket or a pointed stick.  :laugh3:

Bricktop

See, this is what I mean...more American ignorance.

Its SYDNEY!!!

Would you walk around equally assured of having to beat someone in South Central LA? They'd put a cap in your white ass without blinking. Compared to the ghettos, Blacktown and St Mary's are a walk in a pleasant park. I've even walked through Brixton in London many times without feeling the slightest intimidated.

Now, Renee on the other can probably go wherever she likes. Just like Godzilla, really.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"See, this is what I mean...more American ignorance.

Its SYDNEY!!! .

Who gives a fuck? It's Australia.

Take away the kangaroos and the koalas and no one would even know or care if it exists.

Isn't that how the place was started in the first place? All the unemployed criminal dregs from British society were dumped there to forget about them? :laugh3:

Really dude, you guys need to stop taking yourselves so seriously. Just enjoy wallowing in your mud hole and STFU.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

On the other hand, without the violence, murder, military interventions and loud mouths, America would be just another basket case nation like Afghanistan.

You need to be rather careful about citing our origins.

Your beginnings are not exactly noteworthy, unless you're a Sioux or Black Nose or whatever.

Formed from the disaffected dregs of every other country on earth, built on British sweat and ingenuity funded by slaves. Hardly meritorious.

And then told by your ruling class how fucking wonderful your country is, when by any measure it reeks of corruption and lawlessness and is led by the most inept political class on the planet, bar none.

In fact, when you mention the Brits dumping the persecuted poor here for stealing a loaf of bread, it reminds me of Cuba.

I laughed my ass off when Castro dumped his psychos and crims in your lap.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"On the other hand, without the violence, murder, military interventions and loud mouths, America would be just another basket case nation like Afghanistan.

You need to be rather careful about citing our origins.

Your beginnings are not exactly noteworthy, unless you're a Sioux or Black Nose or whatever.

Formed from the disaffected dregs of every other country on earth, built on British sweat and ingenuity funded by slaves. Hardly meritorious.

And then told by your ruling class how fucking wonderful your country is, when by any measure it reeks of corruption and lawlessness and is led by the most inept political class on the planet, bar none.

In fact, when you mention the Brits dumping the persecuted poor here for stealing a loaf of bread, it reminds me of Cuba.

I laughed my ass off when Castro dumped his psychos and crims in your lap.

Before you go throwing that slavery garbage around I think you and your buck toothed Brit kind need to be reminded of the history that until recently has been shuffled under the rug.

"That geographic distance made it possible for slavery to be largely airbrushed out of British history, following the Slavery Abolition Act in 1833. Many of us today have a more vivid image of American slavery than we have of life as it was for British-owned slaves on the plantations of the Caribbean."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/12/british-history-slavery-buried-scale-revealed">http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/j ... e-revealed">http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/12/british-history-slavery-buried-scale-revealed

How exactly do you think the British Empire made millions if not billions with the West India company? You fucking tea baggers from across the pond are just as guilty of the atrocious practice of slavery as the US was in the 17th and 19th centuries. Where the hell do you think the American colonies got the whole concept from? In fact if you want to get technical, Britain's legacy of slavery goes all the way back to pre-Roman times.  

Now I know you will pull the "I'm an Aussie" card just like you pull the "I'm a Brit card" when things get too hot for you but the fact remains that you hold dual citizenship and your "mother country" condoned and actively engaged in the slave trade just as much if not more than we did. How exactly do you think many of the slaves in the US arrived here? Do you think Americans went to Africa with butterfly nets and ran thru the jungle capturing darkies? No they didn't. Many, if not the majority of them came through the British slave trade in the Caribbean.

When the British finally abolished slavery in 1838 there were 46,000 British slave owners, owning 800,000 current slaves. That number doesn't reflect the millions of slaves that came before them, who lived and died under British slavery.

Hypocrite much?

As for your claim that the Brits dumped the poor in Australia for stealing loaves of bread well that might be the partial truth BUT you have the American Revolution to thank for that. Once friendly relations with the American colonies ceased to exist, the Brits needed a place to dump their unemployed poor because the Carolinas and Georgia were no longer available as debtors penal colonies. So in a large part, you own the whole beginning of your fly infested, pile of goanna shit, you call a country to the fiery birth of the United States. Maybe you should show a little gratitude instead of the sour grapes you are so grotesquely famous for.

Furthermore your accusation that the US was built on British sweat and ingenuity; that is only partial correct as well. The sweat and ingenuity was provide for the most part by the colonists themselves. You forget or maybe you are just plain ignorant of the fact that many of the early colonies where founded by Brits that were basically ejected from Britain because they were considered trouble makers, subversives and undesirables. They received little or no funding or support from the British government or the inbred fucking crown. But the British crown was all to happy lay their greedy shit hooks on them and claim ownership over the colony that these disaffected, displaced people built. They also had no problem taxing them and demanding trade goods in the form of heavily one-sided trade agreements that favored the British economy so that they could fund their continuous, ludicrous, ego driven, war with the French .  

So eat shit, old man. Your insecurity and massive inferiority complex where it comes to America is glaringly obvious.

Bricktop

Double. Stupid forum software.

Bricktop

AGH!!! Stupid moderators

Bricktop

God, how much DUMB can you fit in that meat sack?

The Romans used slaves. The Egyptians used slaves. The Greeks used slaves. The AFRICANS used slaves. England did not invent slavery (but did forbid it to be practiced on their shores). That does not make it right, nor does it in any way change the fact that America built its wealth on slavery. Have you heard the cliche about two wrongs. It does apply to 3, or 4...or as many as you like. But, where the US differs is that it engaged in a CIVIL war in an effort to maintain slavery.

In other words, it would rather kill its own people than relinquish massive profits. Sound familiar?

Then, when the people upon who's back you built your fortunes were emancipated, you basically engaged in an apartheid policy of co-existence well into the 1970's.

Now, yes...you will no doubt point out the Australian's treatment of aborigines was no better, and you'd be right. The difference, however, is we own and accept our misconduct, and have done a great deal to repair the damage done. Thus, our existing relationship with our aboriginal forbears is reasonably amicable, although there is still some inequities that are being addressed.

But they were never used as slaves, nor held the status of slaves.

America was a British colony. It was colonised by British people, who used British money, know how and toil to build your towns and cities, and defend them against the French invaders (whom you subsequently paired off with, such is the hypocrisy of America). It was thus entitled to tax the citizens as it did the citizens of England. Where England went terribly wrong is letting a horde of ill-bred, disaffected, dumb and barbaric Irishmen to travel to the colony, who then merely carried on their rebellious attitude and ungrateful conduct.

And all this adds up to an amalgamation of dimwitted, violent, greedy and undisciplined minions that now form the foundation upon which your carnival of clowns performs. I'm sure it is no coincidence that your seat of power, the White House, resembles a circus tent.

A drug addled, violent, aggressive and disingenuous gaggle of holier-than-thou cardboard christians who believe in their own deceptions, and fail to see what a fucking squalid and fetid mess they really infest with their gimme-gimme culture.

Renee

Spoken like a true British wanker. Justify your past atrocities and point a dirty shit stained finger at others who follow your lead. That way it takes the attention off you. Quick shuffle the skeletons into the closet because God forbid the world should dig too deeply into your history of crimes against humanity.

You are ridiculous to say the least.

No wonder one by one your colonies demanded release from your grubby grasping claws. Hypocrisy was and still is the name of the game with you tea bags.

Typical British bullshit = Oh never mind that we were biggest slave owning nation in the world. The Americans are the real evil ones. Cherrio and all that faggot crap :laugh3:

Christ, you're such fucking hypocritical little shit stains.

As for your Aussie side, you my not have used your aboriginal people as slaves; at least not in the traditional sense. BUT we know that you just tried to eradicate them through various means of genocide. Does the phrase "breed the color out of them" ring a bell? How about the "White Australia Policy". What about all the untold number of children of mixed white and aboriginal blood that you ripped from their homes and placed them in what amounted to labor camps; where they could be trained as domestic help or ditch diggers or whatever job you white elitist fuckers didn't want to do. All in the name of making them into good little WHITE Australians? Some say it still goes on to this very day.

http://www.iearn.org/hgp/aeti/aeti-1998-no-frames/aboriginal-children.htm">http://www.iearn.org/hgp/aeti/aeti-1998 ... ildren.htm">http://www.iearn.org/hgp/aeti/aeti-1998-no-frames/aboriginal-children.htm

I'm not even going to attempt to open that can of worms regarding your treatment of your fauna. Your nation's national symbol the Kangaroo, used for fucking dog food????? Are you fucking kidding me? What kind of inbred savages do something like that in the 21st century? I would expect that kind of behavior from the monkeys in some third world shit hole but from a nation of nose in the air, white bread, elitist, know-it-alls, it's hard to accept and believe. As bad as you may think we Americans are, I'm pretty sure we would never roast bald eagles like chickens and then feed them to the cat.  ac_sothere

You Aussies are so full of shit that you float. You're nothing but the crap that ran down the legs of a bunch of petty criminals and sheep fuckers and you think you have the right to criticize other nations like the US.....what a fucking bad joke. Take a good look in the mirror for a change, that is if it does crack in the process. You bastards all remind me of a bunch a little shits all trying to be Dorian Gray. You look all neat and clean and white as hospital sheets but somewhere, hidden away in your attic, there is a portrait that shows your real character and it ain't pretty.

Your deep seated angst towards the US is tried and tedious and in the face of historical really, it is nothing but a rash of hypocritical tripe.

You know Old Man, sometimes I think you are in the throws of Alzheimer's disease and if so, I feel bad for you. But there is good news, they now have meds that can slow the progression of that tragic affliction. At least for a time for your befuddlement can remain at current levels. That way we can all make allowances for your irrational and bratty outbursts.

kiebers

Now in all fairness Renee, you have to remember that the Brits were also taken as slaves.
QuoteCicero noted in about 54 BC that the 'British' enslaved by Julius Caesar 'were too ignorant to fetch fancy prices in the market'.

http://www.history.ac.uk/ihr/Focus/Slavery/articles/sherwood.html">http://www.history.ac.uk/ihr/Focus/Slav ... rwood.html">http://www.history.ac.uk/ihr/Focus/Slavery/articles/sherwood.html
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Or so I've been accused of by the less rational and enlightened members.

So, in the spirit of maintaining decorum in the general forum areas, I shall facilitate a more earnest discussion about my American detestation here.

Is there any septic with the bollocks to step up???

I'm new here. This thread is off base. Which America do you speak of?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Or so I've been accused of by the less rational and enlightened members.

So, in the spirit of maintaining decorum in the general forum areas, I shall facilitate a more earnest discussion about my American detestation here.

Hey TD, don't worry about it bud. Think of Aussies as having collective little man syndrome.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Hey TD, don't worry about it bud. Think of Aussies as having collective little man syndrome.

Cool assumption. I do worry about it. Wanna know why?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview