The best topic

Replies: 10379
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Someone is on the sick list.

Started by Bricktop, December 07, 2015, 12:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"RW, I know what it is!!!!

I woke up from a deep sleep this morning and it hit me!!!

The Toilet owner made a VOODOO Doll and that bitch is sticking it to you :ohmy:  :ohmy:  :swoon:

Look at the Hair, it even looks like you OMG!!!  :sneaky2:

http://i67.tinypic.com/156z5nm.jpg">

Who the hell has a mullet made out of dreadlocks?

BTW, that's a scary rag doll. :ohmy:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

It's a female doll ya dorks. The hair is very similar to R W

RW

My hair looks like that?  You give me another week and I'm coming to kick your ass! Hahaha

I am improving now which is exactly the direction I want to be going in.  They still don't know what happened that landed me back in the hospital but it seems to have resolved.  YAY!

Now I just have to figure out how to take it easy. That's really not my strong suit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Keeper"It's a female doll ya dorks. The hair is very similar to R W

You know this how?

ac_beating

keeper

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Keeper"It's a female doll ya dorks. The hair is very similar to R W

You know this how?

ac_beating

She has a profile pic on Skype.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"My hair looks like that?  You give me another week and I'm coming to kick your ass! Hahaha

I am improving now which is exactly the direction I want to be going in. They still don't know what happened that landed me back in the hospital but it seems to have resolved.  YAY!

Now I just have to figure out how to take it easy. That's really not my strong suit.

That is good news.

ac_smile

keeper

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Oh pff her hair isn't that wirey :sneaky2:

You know this how ?

ac_beating

Renee

RW has a spiky mullet????  :ohmy:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

That's what I said!  My hair is all one length...ish.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"That's what I said!  My hair is all one length...ish.

Top or bottom  ac_razz

cc

A bit o both .... Oh, you mean hair

ac_smile

I just took a pound of flesh out of our former Aussie he / she in your behalf "over there"

Wow. What did you do to it? It's still butthurt  :laugh:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"A bit o both .... Oh, you mean hair

ac_smile

I just took a pound of flesh out of our former Aussie he / she in your behalf "over there"

Wow. What did you do to it? It's still butthurt  :laugh:

Is he still talking about us cc la femme?

I thought he would have moved on by now.

I wish him a Merry Christmas.

cc

It is sad. Worse, it gets support from management. I won't bring details here as this is a class place and we don't want to go down that road to nowhere ... just mentioning it continues unabated ... a shot at every opportunity from management .... stupid and self-destructive
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell