The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Someone is on the sick list.

Started by Bricktop, December 07, 2015, 12:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"It is sad. Worse, it gets support from management. I won't bring details here as this is a class place ... just mentioning it continues unabated

Tell them we wish Dinky Dianna and his friends a Merry Christmas.

ac_smile

cc

OK. Will do.

EDIT - Done - How's this"

QuoteI've been asked to pass on  season's greeting from the "other" place to everyone here

so

A Merry Christmas and All the best for next year from the gang

http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/christmas/reindeer-horns-decorated.gif">http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/hol ... orated.gif">http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/christmas/reindeer-horns-decorated.gif[/img]
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

That's perfect cc!

To answer you Keeper - both.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Bricktop

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Keeper"It's a female doll ya dorks. The hair is very similar to R W

You know this how?

ac_beating

She has a profile pic on Skype.

That's a fake. Its not her. And its been heavily photoshopped. Like Inked Angel.

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Keeper"It's a female doll ya dorks. The hair is very similar to R W

You know this how?

ac_beating

She has a profile pic on Skype.

That's a fake. Its not her. And its been heavily photoshopped. Like Inked Angel.

Wtf?????
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc la femme"It is sad. Worse, it gets support from management. I won't bring details here as this is a class place and we don't want to go down that road to nowhere ... just mentioning it continues unabated ... a shot at every opportunity from management .... stupid and self-destructive

http://logoonline.mtvnimages.com/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:newnownext.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/giphy-1-copy-1444188726.gif">

HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY THIS!!!

Freud is a Brawl Haller. He was a REG; that is to say a high ranked flamer and troll recognised by his peers as a master of the art. Just like me.

Why the fuck he feels the need to perpetuate his activities when Brawl Hall is long gone defies logic and reason, but he does and he's doing it.

One of Brawl Hall's favoured activities was to incite forum wars. In principle, the activity was intended to draw new members to Brawl Hall. However, it was mainly a source of entertainment to enrol in other forums and either incite an internal conflict, or to enrol in two or more forums and incite confrontations between them. This typically involved teams formed for that purpose from the Reg's ranks, but sometimes Regs acted alone.

Freud is merely carrying on that tradition!!! He gives NO fuck for either forum. Never did. Never will. But if he can, he will forment dissent and confrontation and sit back to watch the flames rise, should he succeed. Its textbook BH mayhem. Nothing more. He's a rabble rouser.

I remind you all of my activity at Van. Regardless of the fact that Vesna deserved it, it was a standard Brawl Hall strategy to tear the place up. I further remind you of another who contributed to the mayhem that consumed Van; Inked Angel. Where did she hail from?? That's right.

BRAWL FUCKING HALL.

Now, we could argue the merit, purpose and stupidity of such conduct, but that won't change Freud's conduct. Personally, I'm somewhat embarrassed and ashamed of my past in that respect, with the exception of shattering Van.

Everything he says and does is tailored to one purpose, and by reacting and responding to his shenanigans, you are fulfilling that purpose. He will now work towards stirring up Van against TBC, but as he is somewhat ignorant of the past, he's unaware he's merely singing to choirs.

But rest assured, he's playing his little game, and you are aiding and abetting him by reacting and feeding the drama.

RW

It's sad to hear bragging of wrecking Van and the mention of IA.  It makes me feel sick all over again.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

The truth hurts, but it remains the truth. I am merely highlighting the underlying motivation for Freud. Not raking up the past.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

cc

I'm just a lil innocent girl and know not of such things, so under what nick does  Freud post here and there?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"But now you see...

And I still think you're swell :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc la femme"I'm just a lil innocent girl and know not of such things, so under what nick does  Freud post here and there?

Dinky Dianna.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"A bit o both .... Oh, you mean hair

ac_smile

I just took a pound of flesh out of our former Aussie he / she in your behalf "over there"

Wow. What did you do to it? It's still butthurt  :laugh:

You are an ethical person cc. I did something I rarely do; I clicked on a couple threads there when I read this. The Dinky Di guy and the admin of that forum have an unhealthy hatred of RW. That's not strong enough, it's an obssession. I will not be looking at that forum any time soon nor should anyone who cannot stomach garbage.