Replies: 10368
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:29:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Someone is on the sick list.

Started by Bricktop, December 07, 2015, 12:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Well someone feels the need to call me a predator and claim I'm stealing your forum.  Other people have taken exception to that.

One of them is not Munday. She wishes none of us see 2017. You can't blame the two-faced, backstabbing old cocksucker for hating us after he was canned as a mod for shit talking us and trying to get trolls to sabotage this place. :crazy:

Old Vesna is a vile nutjob, but he is a selfish cocksucker. He spent 18 months shit talking her forum and then runs right back there when he can't get away with slamming ACC.

cc

I hope no one takes her on and just lets her sit there fester in her own jiuces
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

It irks me that Munday shits on me when I supported him before he ran off like a little bitch hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"I hope no one takes her on and just lets her sit there fester in her own jiuces

Is there something you can say in Australian to call off one of your countrymen?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Sorry Shen, but Fash is right.

She was doing a fine job of making herself look bad without his help.

We have been away from memebee for eight months now..

I thought all this would be behind us by now.

I thought so too but when I read the latest crap I let it bother me and of course I responded with a retort. I guess she got what she wanted...a reaction. I'm sorry you had to witness this all over again, Fash. I was doing so well with not looking but alas I gave in and took a peek when I really shouldn't have.  :mad:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"I hope no one takes her on and just lets her sit there fester in her own jiuces

I don't want this to go any further from our side anyway..

We cannot help what is posted there, but we can be dignified and not engage in it..

Besides it's Christmas.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I was really hangry at work this morning, but I've since laid a serious hurtin on the taco salad I made last night. I feel so much more Christmassy now lol.

Annie

I just munched out on rice krispie squares and chocolate chip cookies :)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Have a safe Christmas everyone,  Cya when I Cya.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"I was really hangry at work this morning, but I've since laid a serious hurtin on the taco salad I made last night. I feel so much more Christmassy now lol.

Nothing reminds me of Christmas more than taco salad.

ac_umm

Annie

Merry Christmas Keeper  ac_smile

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"Have a safe Christmas everyone,  Cya when I Cya.

Merry Christmas. Keeper.

Have a good one.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

slappy

Quote from: "RW"It reflexes on the admin.  As much as you personally like her, that's the truth.  She doesn't moderate and in fact, she adds to the garbage.  Her forum mirrors her attitudes, including her contempt.

This is also why I'm hesitant to open the board to trolls again.  They will just bring that drama over here.

Why does she hate you. And why does Dinky Dianna hate you.

RW

We've been over this in other threads slappy.  It's time for Christmas now.  Yay!  Christmas!
Beware of Gaslighters!