Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I'm sure it was an oversight and Fash appreciates your efforts and apologizes just like she did to Renee.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"I would like to clarify something as well. During Shen Li's last rampage I publically asked her WTF was going on and to take a breath and calm down. I also had a PM convo with her in which I got back the same hostile crap.

I deeply resent being accused of taking sides in whatever childish troll dung fest that is between Shen and Fash and FURTHERMORE I was and am in no position to do anything about it.

I am sorry about that Renee.

You have nothing to do be sorry about. acc_hugz

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Renee"I would like to clarify something as well. During Shen Li's last rampage I publically asked her WTF was going on and to take a breath and calm down. I also had a PM convo with her in which I got back the same hostile crap.

I deeply resent being accused of taking sides in whatever childish troll dung fest that is between Shen and Fash and FURTHERMORE I was and am in no position to do anything about it.

Oh? I would disagree. I'm sure Keeper would as well.

Fortunately it has been addressed and taken care of. Any further ass slurping from you is not necessary.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I believe this makes some posters noxious Seoul.

RW

Not me Fash.

My point was merely that a back and forth between you and DSM was escalating when seoul stepped in to "defend" you.

Many people adore you around here, including me.  I just show my adoration by being honest.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

Fortunately it has been addressed and taken care of. Any further ass slurping from you is not necessary.

I'm not sure Keeper would agree with you there.  You received an apology from Fash.  He didn't.  :/
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

I'm not sure Keeper would agree with you there.  You received an apology from Fash.  He didn't.  :/

You are right. I should not have spoken for Keeper.

Then let me rephrase....As far as I'm concerned it has been addressed, etc, etc.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Not me Fash.

My point was merely that a back and forth between you and DSM was escalating when seoul stepped in to "defend" you.

Many people adore you around here, including me.  I just show my adoration by being honest.

I know and you're right..

Every time dsm starts on the we don't like him and treated him badly, I feel like dirt.

:sad:

keeper

Maybe she has me on ignore  ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"

Absolutely not keeper.

ac_smile

RW

Every time dsm starts on the we don't like him and treated him badly, I feel like dirt.

I know because you don't treat people like dirt.  I don't think you treated DSM badly on Blurtsome for the record but I don't think he treated you badly either, which he was accused of doing.

The solution going forward, is to let this incident go.  That includes seoulbro as well.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "keeper"

Absolutely not keeper.

ac_smile

ac_umm  ac_dunno

Anonymous

I know because you don't treat people like dirt.  I don't think you treated DSM badly on Blurtsome for the record but I don't think he treated you badly either, which he was accused of doing.

The solution going forward, is to let this incident go.  That includes seoulbro as well.

If dsm comes back again, he'll start that again and I'm getting really tired of it..

I'm not going anywhere, if he thinks I don't like and treat him badly, then he should not post here..

Seoul is right, it's similar to Green_Hornet coming here to complain that we bully him.

:001_rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview