Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"I would like to clarify something as well. During Shen Li's last rampage I publically asked her WTF was going on and to take a breath and calm down. I also had a PM convo with her in which I got back the same hostile crap.

I deeply resent being accused of taking sides in whatever childish troll dung fest that is between Shen and Fash and FURTHERMORE I was and am in no position to do anything about it.

I am sorry about that Renee.

You have nothing to do be sorry about. acc_hugz

mind your own fucking business wtf Seoul

Anonymous

^Over any board all these years, Skinny is the first poster I have ever seen get to you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"
Quote from: "Renee"I would like to clarify something as well. During Shen Li's last rampage I publically asked her WTF was going on and to take a breath and calm down. I also had a PM convo with her in which I got back the same hostile crap.

I deeply resent being accused of taking sides in whatever childish troll dung fest that is between Shen and Fash and FURTHERMORE I was and am in no position to do anything about it.

Are you fucking serious keeps? SB was kissing Fash's ass again, not talking to you.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Are you fucking serious keeps? SB was kissing Fash's ass again, not talking to you.

Shen, read the thread.

Your trolling has the whole place in an uproar. Keeper as well as I got accused of taking sides in this shit that you stirred up and neither of us appreciate it. Seoul sticking his nose into it was just an unnecessary and unfortunate side effect of this nasty business.

Under the circumstances, Keeper has every right to tell him to mind his own business.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Shen, read the thread.

Your trolling has the who place in an uproar. Keeper as well as I got accused of taking sides in this shit that you stirred up and neither of us appreciate it. Seoul sticking his nose into it was just an unnecessary and unfortunate side effect of this nasty business.

Under the circumstances, Keeper has every right to tell him to mind his own business.

I started this thread to stir the pot with Blurt as you know. However, I think I might cool it a bit with the trolling.

Anonymous

Shen, read the thread.

Your trolling has the who place in an uproar. Keeper as well as I got accused of taking sides in this shit that you stirred up and neither of us appreciate it. Seoul sticking his nose into it was just an unnecessary and unfortunate side effect of this nasty business.

I started this thread to stir the pot with Blurt as you know. However, I think I might cool it a bit with the trolling.

Thank you.

keeper

Shen, read the thread.

Your trolling has the whole place in an uproar. Keeper as well as I got accused of taking sides in this shit that you stirred up and neither of us appreciate it. Seoul sticking his nose into it was just an unnecessary and unfortunate side effect of this nasty business.

Thank you.

Renee

Shen, read the thread.

Thank you.

No problem, Keeps.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Over any board all these years, Skinny is the first poster I have ever seen get to you.

Yes, I know.

:sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Over any board all these years, Skinny is the first poster I have ever seen get to you.

Yes, I know.

:sad:

Don't beat yourself up over some asshole who gets his jollies making you feel like a lump of shit. Ban his whining ass and be done with it.

Aryan

Herman you do come across as a spineless white knighting fuckwit most of the time, who goes out of their way to tell the females on here what they want to hear, whether it be correct or not.  

Man up cupcake for fucks sake, I doubt you'll ever get any titty pics from any of them, well apart from perhaps Renee, but I doubt that is something you or any normal man for that matter would want to see.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Herman you do come across as a spineless white knighting fuckwit most of the time, who goes out of their way to tell the females on here what they want to hear, whether it be correct or not.  

Man up cupcake for fucks sake, I doubt you'll ever get any titty pics from any of them, well apart from perhaps Renee, but I doubt that is something you or any normal man for that matter would want to see.

Maybe your mom can send Herman pics of her old saggy tits. Herms probably one of about only twenty guys on the planet that hasn't seen them yet.

In fact I'm dead certain he's never seen your moms udders because he's white. ac_biggrin

Now run along Gretel before I fist fuck you in your mangina.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Herman you do come across as a spineless white knighting fuckwit most of the time, who goes out of their way to tell the females on here what they want to hear, whether it be correct or not.  

Maybe your mom can send Herman pics of her old saggy tits. Herms probably one of about only twenty guys on the planet that hasn't seen them yet.

In fact I'm dead certain he's never seen your moms udders because he's white. ac_biggrin

Now run along Gretel before I fist fuck you in your mangina.

Oho!! Interwebnet love is a'blooming!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview