Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Herman you do come across as a spineless white knighting fuckwit most of the time, who goes out of their way to tell the females on here what they want to hear, whether it be correct or not.  

Man up cupcake for fucks sake, I doubt you'll ever get any titty pics from any of them, well apart from perhaps Renee, but I doubt that is something you or any normal man for that matter would want to see.

Maybe your mom can send Herman pics of her old saggy tits. Herms probably one of about only twenty guys on the planet that hasn't seen them yet.

In fact I'm dead certain he's never seen your moms udders because he's white. ac_biggrin

Now run along Gretel before I fist fuck you in your mangina.

Scouse seems jealous of anyone that is getting laid including his momma.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Herman you do come across as a spineless white knighting fuckwit most of the time, who goes out of their way to tell the females on here what they want to hear, whether it be correct or not.  

Man up cupcake for fucks sake, I doubt you'll ever get any titty pics from any of them, well apart from perhaps Renee, but I doubt that is something you or any normal man for that matter would want to see.

Maybe your mom can send Herman pics of her old saggy tits. Herms probably one of about only twenty guys on the planet that hasn't seen them yet.

In fact I'm dead certain he's never seen your moms udders because he's white. ac_biggrin

I doubt you've put your dick in anything under the age of 60 lately old timer.

Aryan

And you're a clinically obese mess who couldn't get a man to go near you if you had £50 notes stuffed up your snatch....

Aryan

RW

I doubt you've put your dick in anything beyond your thumb and forefinger.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

He really shouldn't be jealous.....after all, that's how she picks up the little extras in life.

How do you think she pays for Scouse's internet access?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

He really shouldn't be jealous.....after all, that's how she picks up the little extras in life.

I'd love to know who pays the bill for your giant fridge to be refilled every day, it must cost a fortune...

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

And you're a clinically obese mess who couldn't get a man to go near you if you had £50 notes stuffed up your snatch....

Keep telling yourself that......especially if it makes you feel better about your failed life.

Why don't you tell us all what it's like knowing you will never be anything more than a low  class chav loser? The best your kind can hope for is 3 hots and a cot in a cell block full of your asshole skinhead buddies.  :laugh3:

BTW, I'm sure £50 is a great deal of money to a basement dwelling indigent little fuck like you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

If the old saggy titted ho stopped paying his internet access she wouldn't have to blow as many East Indians.

Renee

I'd love to know who pays the bill for your giant fridge to be refilled every day, it must cost a fortune...

What's the matter creep, did I hit a nerve? It's not my fault your mum has to lift her skirt for every paki scumbag in your neighborhood just so she can keep you in fruit snacks and video games.

But hey, maybe if you went out and got a job you could buy your own video games and maybe you will start to develop a sense of self worth.

But in the mean time just sit around on your dead ass and keep your mum on her back.

BTW, your idol Hitler was a gender confused subhuman mongo. If he was an example of the best the white race has to offer then I'm sorry to inform you that there is no doubt that white people are an evolutionary dead end.

Aryan

Aryan

If the old saggy titted ho stopped paying his internet access she wouldn't have to blow as many East Indians.

Its pretty disrespectful talking about another person's parents like that old man, but I guess you won't care because yours will have probably died years ago right?

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ma jokes, are we really gonna go there?    :oeudC:

I'm sorry, I didn't think they were jokes.  ac_dunno

But seriously, I probably shouldn't be too hard on the old trollop. It must be punishment enough knowing that a dickless, bag of offal like you fell out of her womb.

There isn't enough douche in the entire UK to clean a vagina after an unnatural disaster like that.

Anonymous

Its pretty disrespectful talking about another person's parents like that old man, but I guess you won't care because yours will have probably died years ago right?

I thought insulting strangers was like your fetish. It's what makes your day whole.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ma jokes, are we really gonna go there?    :oeudC:

I'm sorry, I didn't think they were jokes.  ac_dunno

But seriously, I probably shouldn't be too hard on the old trollop. It must be punishment enough knowing that a dickless, bag of offal like you fell out of her womb.

There isn't enough douche in the entire UK to clean a vagina after an unnatural disaster like that.

Does your ma suffer with weight issues aswell?  I'm presuming so, as fatties usually take after their parents.

Can't be good at her age though, the older you are the more your health deteriorates when overweight.  

Food for thought perhaps? Sorry, I shouldn't have used the word food...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview