The best topic

Replies: 10379
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Asian Girls and White Guys

Started by Kala, December 29, 2012, 02:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Yeah, he does seem like an interesting guy. Good sense of humour too.

When you are in the army, you gotta develop a sense of humour ;).

Things always go bad.

You are in the Finnish army? :o

I was in the defence-forces. Service is mandatory (max. 1 year). 1 year training for a petty-officer and I stayed voluntarily for 1 more year as drill-instructor.

I´m AT (Anti-tank) groupleader.

And then I spent a year in chad/Africa... U.N. command. I was a machine-gunner, Rank= Sergeant.

Odinson

You are in the Finnish army? :o

I was in the defence-forces. Service is mandatory (max. 1 year). 1 year training for a petty-officer and I stayed voluntarily for 1 more year as drill-instructor.

I´m AT (Anti-tank) groupleader.

And then I spent a year in chad/Africa... U.N. command. I was a machine-gunner, Rank= Sergeant.

I didn't know Finland still had compulsory military service. What do you do now sir?

Finland is one of the few countries left that has that kind of military.

It has become traditional "rite of passage" for boys. :)

My profession is engineer and I work for a construction-company called "YIT".

instigator

Quote from: "instigator"its not all the impressionable little girls fault they are naive and fell prey to propaganda in pop culture. you cant fully blame them. many have been programmed and conditioned as are most people in society.

this is why most all magazines, tv and stores are mostly geared towards little girls and women.

its just too bad some became slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist m*ongrelists and became such a detriment to A*lpha asian mankind

Ok here´s an example.

Some of finnish women say that we are selfish, immature pigs... Then enter latina, asian and black women who say that we are hot.

If you can´t get a woman, it´s your own goddamn fault.

Bullseye!! Constipator and Time Cries are the authors of their own misfortune.

lol, people always jumping to this lame conclusion.

I AM NOT TIME FLIES, WE ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT PLACES UNDER DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES.

I AM TALL GOOD LOOKING, RICH AND HANDSOME... I USE TO DATE MODELS THIS IS TRUE

NO NEED TO LIE

JUST BECUASE I HAVE AN OPINION YOU DON'T LIKE YOU ATTACK AND INSULT.

THAT IS CHILDISH

I TOLD YOU I AM MARRIED AND HAVE A KID

IS THAT HARD FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE?

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"

Ok here´s an example.

Some of finnish women say that we are selfish, immature pigs... Then enter latina, asian and black women who say that we are hot.

If you can´t get a woman, it´s your own goddamn fault.

Bullseye!! Constipator and Time Cries are the authors of their own misfortune.

lol, people always jumping to this lame conclusion.

I AM NOT TIME FLIES, WE ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT PLACES UNDER DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES.

I AM TALL GOOD LOOKING, RICH AND HANDSOME... I USE TO DATE MODELS THIS IS TRUE

NO NEED TO LIE

JUST BECUASE I HAVE AN OPINION YOU DON'T LIKE YOU ATTACK AND INSULT.

THAT IS CHILDISH

I TOLD YOU I AM MARRIED AND HAVE A KID

IS THAT HARD FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE?

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfbyiLV05QPDVtJCVI0bmfDZwYdpAdkWDre_HsSsFbKKseAEhH">

instigator

^^wow idiot, that's pretty presumptuous.

you've never met me yet you already think you know what i look like?

your are definitely programmed to be a slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist mo*ngrelist.

hear that guys, she's predicted what i look like! what a retard.

what a sad sad reject you are with such a negative view and distorted image of your heritage and culture.

it is no wonder /lpha asian mankind rejected you long ago to the trash heap

you must make your family so proud

that's if they haven't disowned you already

what a laughing stock you are! walking dprecator, dfeatist, aplogist mingrelist.

instigator

the fact is shithedli chao heihei is fully commited to m*ongrelism.

this is bizarre and most people know these types of unions are perverse and are just fuct right up.

no one likes these mingrels and i feel sorry for their offspring with all sorts of problems and issues inflicted on them that they have no control over.

unfortunately these are abnormal outcasts and shunned by society.

this is a sad product of their selfishness.

most mingrels i see have a sad look, head down like they want to commit suicide

Romero

Are all A Asian Mankind Males this angry? Is it all the excess testosterone?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Are all A Asian Mankind Males this angry? Is it all the excess testosterone?

:lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"Are all A Asian Mankind Males this angry? Is it all the excess testosterone?

Probably because of all the estrogen and menstral cramps.

instigator

no problems there assholes. /lpha Han Asian mankind has no issues with fertility, virility and prowess.

the most successful and healthy civilization of all of mankind.

instigator

the silliest fallacy of the slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist mingrelist is that they think moving your ass in and out, up and down, forward and back is some sort of highly regarded skill.

it takes no skill you fucking retarded half brain.

even a fucking flea can do that.

even your half a fleas brain

Kala

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "instigator"ladyboys are a phenomenon in thailand.

al*pha asian mankind does not include that country. at the top is Han Chinese Mankind

Han chinese mankind rarely even has gays let alone lady boy

Now this is a very interesting comment. I lived in China and as I like my hair cut by girls and preferable gorgeous ones I would always try and find a girl to cut my hair. This is a difficult task as almost all the haircutters are you twentyish men with goofy multy coloured hairstyles in every town. It finally dawned on me that they are gay prostitutes and I asked a couple of fiftyish women haircutters about this and they confirmed that this obvious fact is true.

Gay prostitution is huge in China

But China is a giant closet. I bet Chinese famlies would be stunned to learn how many gays actually live amongst them. And how many wives would suddenly wish for her guy to go to a KTV instead. Look at how neutral Chinese and Asian guys appear. They are small, weak and feminine then they dress to be prettier than girls.

Good thing there's a gender imbalance, hopefully it will promote -beep- are a decent alternative to a traditional family.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Kala"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Now this is a very interesting comment. I lived in China and as I like my hair cut by girls and preferable gorgeous ones I would always try and find a girl to cut my hair. This is a difficult task as almost all the haircutters are you twentyish men with goofy multy coloured hairstyles in every town. It finally dawned on me that they are gay prostitutes and I asked a couple of fiftyish women haircutters about this and they confirmed that this obvious fact is true.

Gay prostitution is huge in China

But China is a giant closet. I bet Chinese famlies would be stunned to learn how many gays actually live amongst them. And how many wives would suddenly wish for her guy to go to a KTV instead. Look at how neutral Chinese and Asian guys appear. They are small, weak and feminine then they dress to be prettier than girls.

Good thing there's a gender imbalance, hopefully it will promote gays as a decent alternative to a traditional family.

With 1.3 billion people most Chinese men cannot be gay.

instigator

to many, chinese are a power to be stifled .

to guys like gayry croak joke, kala even shithedli and other slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist mingrelists

they don't like the advancement and progression of /lpha asian mankind and are trying to stop it or slow it down.

cc

One consolation:

When the entire world actually hates your guts, it ain't because you're paranoid
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell