The best topic

Replies: 10379
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Asian Girls and White Guys

Started by Kala, December 29, 2012, 02:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

instigator

well you two got there first.

they already do hate your guts. mingrels

instigator

they know the asian peoples are a powerful peoples. they do not want a chinese takeover. they do not want people to know the truth of the good chinese people so they demonize them as undesirable and threatening.

/lpha asian mankind will one day take control of /lpha asian planet.

this is no threat, this is the way it should be.

it's already happening, the hard work, sacrifice and brilliance of the chinese peoples is already very evident.

it has been since the start of mankind actually.

our rightful place is returning. they cannot contain us in the ghettos of chinatown.

Romero

instigator is the Martin Luther King of nerdy guys who can't get women.

"I have a dream! A girlfriend at last! A girlfriend at last! Thank God Almighty, we have girlfriends at last!"

instigator

you have no argument queen m*ingrel shithedli chaoheihei.

all you have is baseless unfounded personal attacks based on your distorted perceptions and programmed views.

those are views of a slf dprecating dfeatist aplogist mi*ngrelist.

those views are invalid and to be dismissed.

Kala

Quote from: "Romero"instigator is the Martin Luther King of nerdy guys who can't get women.

"I have a dream! A girlfriend at last! A girlfriend at last! Thank God Almighty, we have girlfriends at last!"

He wouldn't be alone in hsi misery. There are millions of effeminate little Asian guys just like him who cannot get a woman because nature has given them a disadvantage. There is nothing Asian guys can do about their shortness, hairless chests and smaller weaker arms and bodies. Getting jealous is a release valve for all their frustration. Unfortunately, it makes already effeminate men even more unappealing.

Odinson

The odds are still in your favor concerning asian women.

Mr.buffguy

Quote from: "Female Asian Racists"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's one of those things I have blinders to. I just don't notice it and even if an Asian male was present in the room and can't stand my white companion then that's just too bad. It would not matter to me one bit. The effort he takes to get upset at me will be lost with me.

If you were showing off like Asian skanks usually do with their white catches, then I'd just walk across the room and slap you hard in front of him. Trust you, he and you won't think yourself such a hot shot after that.  :o

Lol I think I'm in love!! J/k

instigator

no war against them. just m*ingrels like you. i have the utmost respect for /lpha asian woman because if it wasn't for them there would be no /lpha asian mankind.

instigator

no, you have the m*ingrel attitude. fash not so much.

don't drag others into your slf dprecating dfeatist apologist m*ongrelist category like kala

Kala

Quote from: "instigator"no, you have the m*ingrel attitude. fash not so much.

don't drag others into your slf dprecating dfeatist educated m*ongrelist category like kala

Can anyone make sense out of this post? He must be a recent arrival off the boat.

Anonymous

don't drag others into your slf dprecating dfeatist educated m*ongrelist category like kala

Not so much? Fash is the nicest person on this forum. Speak for yourself you loser.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Not so much? Fash is the nicest person on this forum. Speak for yourself you loser.

:oops:

instigator

so does that mean you are a winner :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"

so does that mean you are a winner :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I do ok for myself. Only losers make up stories about being being tall, rich or popular.

Odinson

I feel bad for the asian women...

When they do have our babies, the baby is big, wearing shades and with a smoke between his lips.