The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Asian Girls and White Guys

Started by Kala, December 29, 2012, 02:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I feel bad for the asian women...

When they do have our babies, the baby is big, wearing shades and with a smoke between his lips.

:x

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"

When they do have our babies, the baby is big, wearing shades and with a smoke between his lips.

:x

Why mad?

Time Flies

This is the kind of racism Asian men face everyday. It is a fine example of the desexing campaign Western media has waged against Asian men. The biggest tragedy is that internal Asian female racists like Fashiobista believe this. They even take it further and help perpetuate the stereotype of the asexual Asian male. Dairy Queens like her are a cancer on the Asian community.

Odinson

Quote from: "Time Flies"

This is the kind of racism Asian men face everyday. It is a fine example of the desexing campaign Western media has waged against Asian men. The biggest tragedy is that internal Asian female racists like Fashiobista believe this. They even take it further and help perpetuate the stereotype of the asexual Asian male. Dairy Queens like her are a cancer on the Asian community.

I ment it as a joke.

My baby is gonna look like Joe Camel when he comes out.

You are like a 1 string banjo.

Time Flies

Quote from: "Odinson"

I ment it as a joke.

Spoken like someone who has only known white privilege.

Gary Oak

instigator

Quote from: "instigator"
Not so much? Fash is the nicest person on this forum. Speak for yourself you loser.

so does that mean you are a winner :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I do ok for myself. Only losers make up stories about being being tall, rich or popular.

how can you be so sure I'm lying. The only reason I proclaim the truth is because m*ongrel thinks I am only5'...it is their distorted view and perceptions

instigator

Everything is just a joke to them if it doesn't serve their agenda. They don't wanna treat us seriously, heck they've turned m*ongrels into sex furniture to outfit their homes. M*ongels eat this shit up. How can they hold their heads high as sexual servants for foreign horn dogs....it is sick some of these guys Are pedophiles

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"Everything is just a joke to them if it doesn't serve their agenda. They don't wanna treat us seriously, heck they've turned m*ongrels into sex furniture to outfit their homes. M*ongels eat this shit up. How can they hold their heads high as sexual servants for foreign horn dogs....it is sick some of these guys Are pedophiles

From which countries? China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan?

Odinson

I ment it as a joke.

What is that?

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

What is that?

Some evil person like yourself that has actually had a girlfriend. ;)

Yea, I´m pretty evil. ;)

Anonymous

What is that?

Yea, I´m pretty evil. ;)

I don't think you are evil  Odinson..

It's just that Time Flies and instigator are not as comfortable with themselves the way you are..

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yea, I´m pretty evil. ;)

It's just that Time Flies and instigator are not as comfortable with themselves the way you are..

Are you sure? Sometimes I just feel evil. ;)

I don´t get why they are whining here about being rejected.

It´s gonna change things.

Odinson

Of course it won't change anything Odie. The best they can hope for is making us feel guilty about havinng fulfilling lives.

Typo. I ment it´s NOT gonna change things.

Anonymous

Yea, I´m pretty evil. ;)

The idea is to generate discussion about negative media images that affect women's choices in the opposite sex..

Time Flies believes the primary reason women are attracted to the men they are is because of the influence of Western media.