The best topic

Replies: 10372
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:06:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Asian Girls and White Guys

Started by Kala, December 29, 2012, 02:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Fashie is the epitome of warm and fuzzy. ;)

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Fashie is the epitome of warm and fuzzy. ;)

Oh well, she is what she is. She is going through an unexpected rough patch in her life right now, so I don't want to poke fun of her.

I wasn´t making fun of her.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"
The adults post at Blue Frost's forum and the kiddies congregate at the mmb forums. You are welcome to poke around anytime. Refreshing to have an intelligent post once in a while instead of the usual Asian women bad, Asian men bad, white women bad broken record. Hey though, that is part of the Asian community.

I had no idea you guys were so hard on yourselves. I must lead a really sheltered white middleclass life.

The majority community has issues too, but have ever read instigator/Time Cries/Green_Hornet(Hornung)/Kala's posts? Maybe I don't know enough about caucasians, but dou you guys have anything like that?

You mean the blatant open racism the afore mentioned posters exhibit?

Well, no we Caucasians have been too pacified/pusified to promote or stand up for our race. There are those among us that just about socially crucify you if you dare mention that you think anything white is better. So in general you're not going to see that kind of behavior among us.

Unless of course if you are a member of Stormfront or some other Neo-Nazi/white supremacy organization. Then you will see a whole different side of the Caucasian race and it is none too pretty.  :evil:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson":lol:

Odie, do you disagree with anything Renee or I said?

Nah. I just find this hilarious.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
Odie, do you disagree with anything Renee or I said?

Nah. I just find this hilarious.

What exactly is hilarious?

Everything.

Sports for example. Caucasian heavy weights are not getting much media attention even though they are un-defeated.. That would be forwarding white-supremacy and bitches would get whiny.

It is kinda hilariously pathetic.  :lol:

Renee

Another example is this whole flap around celebrity chef Paula Dean. The Food Network dropped her very popular long running show all because she catered a themed civil war era wedding at her restaurant where all the waiters where dressed like southern house help from back in the day. She also admitted to saying the N-word during the occasional off color joke in her private life.

So there you have it, she now has a big black mark on her professional career and her personal image all because she is a rich white person and she dared say the word "nigger" or as they say in Georgia where she is from "niggra".   :lol:

Pretty fucking sad and infuriating if you ask me. :x
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

What exactly is hilarious?

Everything.

Sports for example. Caucasian heavy weights are not getting much media attention even though they are un-defeated.. That would be forwarding white-supremacy and bitches would get whiny.

It is kinda hilariously pathetic.  :lol:

Isn't heavy weight boxing waning? Every guy I know is into MMA.

Boxing is not real fighting but I´m a fan of the Klitschko brothers. Vitali Klitschko is the WBC heavy-weight champion.

Boxing in general is losing its peeps to UFC. Too many metrosexual Mayweathers there in my opinion.

MMA is real fighting and it is dominated by caucasians.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"Another example is this whole flap around celebrity chef Paula Dean. The Food Network dropped her very popular long running show all because she catered a themed civil war era wedding at her restaurant where all the waiters where dressed like southern house help from back in the day. She also admitted to saying the N-word during the occasional off color joke in her private life.

So there you have it, she now has a big black mark on her professional career and her personal image all because she is a rich white person and she dared say the word "nigger" or as they say in Georgia where she is from "niggra".   :lol:

i suppose that, even in the USA., there will come a day when the niggras will fade back into the status their population and standards deserve.....until that time the white liberal apologists will rule the day and destroy those guilty of offending the status quo...if memory serves me there was a proposal from congress after the civil war to physically send all the slaves  back to africa...what a missed opportunity to clean out the trash.....if only those plantation owners could have imagined the mess they created......fuck fuck fuck

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Another example is this whole flap around celebrity chef Paula Dean. The Food Network dropped her very popular long running show all because she catered a themed civil war era wedding at her restaurant where all the waiters where dressed like southern house help from back in the day. She also admitted to saying the N-word during the occasional off color joke in her private life.

i suppose that, even in the USA., there will come a day when the niggras will fade back into the status their population and standards deserve.....until that time the white liberal smart women will rule the day and destroy those guilty of offending the status quo...if memory serves me there was a proposal from congress after the civil war to physically send all the slaves  back to africa...what a missed opportunity to clean out the trash.....if only those plantation owners could have imagined the mess they created......fuck fuck fuck

WTF is going on...i did not type liberal smart woman....i typed apologists...who the fuck is editing posts ???

Obvious Li

apologists....if you edit my posts again i will hunt you down and skull fuck you to death.............

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"smart women....if you edit my posts again i will hunt you down and skull fuck you to death.............

I am so sorry Mr Obvious Li..

This is residue from instigator's time here..

It is automatic word censor..

I will fix it for you and thanks for the reminder it is still on.

Big Wave Dave

Once a guy goes Asian he never goes caucasian.

Odinson

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Once a guy goes Asian he never goes caucasian.

Not true.

Odinson

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Once a guy goes Asian he never goes caucasian.

Not true.

In my case it is. I spoil guys for other women. :lol:

Yea with your african baby... You are really a prize...