Last post: Today at 01:10:43 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Asian Girls and White Guys

Started by Kala, December 29, 2012, 02:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"Regardless of your actual height or how much of a god you fantasize you are, you are becoming a smaller man by the day.

Yep!

QuoteI think I know my height...

"real" is it too much for your tiny asian brain to understand?

I`m flattered that you keep taps on me.

I´m after all the "nordic gawd". Nordic GOD! You dickhead!

202cm mountain.

Do you think that I´m as decayed as savages in the head to not remembering what I´ve said?

I don't know if you are drunk or not, but I'm not going to read this garbage. I have got a baby that needs me right now and you have a bottle of vodka that YOU need right now.

I understand Shen Li, but I hope you reconsider anyway.

:(

She is right... I should have a vodka shot every once in a while but I do not drink that way.

I´m just stirring to get some real answers. People say what they really think when they are pissed off.

We are very honest males and that is why my woman likes me. I do know many foreigners whom are good people... I´m not blind.

I do remember what I have said here and bringing up old treads is an insult.

I believe I said months ago "I will give 197cm worth of opinions" or something like that.

I´m quite transparent. I do not lie like these silent racists. "atta boy" is their motto. They do not treat foreigners by the same standards. "you are finnish man and you can handle more shit".

FAGGOTS!! Feminine worthless piece of shit males!

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Fucking whore...

now you are starting to sound like the piece of shit i always thought your were....it take time but i've never met a loser yet that could keep the bullshit going indefinitely.....

I don´t care.

Correct your grammar fucker! English is your mother tongue and yet you cannot write it properly.

I do not mis-spell finnish and it always amazes me when you guys cannot write in your own goddamn language.

Finnish is alot harder than english so I have to assume that you are a trailertrash retard.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"Fucking whore...

now you are starting to sound like the piece of shit i always thought your were....it take time but i've never met a loser yet that could keep the bullshit going indefinitely.....

I don´t care.

Correct your grammar fucker! English is your mother tongue and yet you cannot write it properly.

I do not mis-spell finnish and it always amazes me when you guys cannot write in your own goddamn language.

Finnish is alot harder than english so I have to assume that you are a trailertrash retard.

little boy with a bad attitude.....see ya loser

Odinson

I don´t care.

little boy with a bad attitude.....see ya loser

Again bad grammar... Oogy boogy. Trailertrash...

Fucking homo with an asian fetish... Yellow fever.  :lol:

Odinson

Stirring like this is the only way to get some real answers.

I´m just saying facts... I would like to see these foreigners in school and acting like males... But NO! A bunch of gays and sponges. Oogala boogala.

I do remember that I thought Shen Li is a homosexual at first and she answered to me "I´am hot stuff".

Odinson

A cancer whom are corrupting our society.

I saw a limping nigger... Is he gonna help our economy!?

He helps our economy by hanging himself.

A nigger whom drags his leg is very useful... We have our own cripples so there is no need to bring in more.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"A cancer whom are corrupting our society.

A nigger whom drags his leg is very useful... We have our own cripples so there is no need to bring in more.

Odie you are starting to scare me..

You are sounding like Anders Breivik.

:shock:

Odinson

Odie you are starting to scare me..

You are sounding like Anders Breivik.

:shock:

Have you heard him speak? Have you read anything he has written?

Pretty grim...

His actions did what?? Gave the communist pigs more power...

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

sighs

Yes. I have to pay for that limping nigger.

Nearly half of my salary goes to government. It is my money and I´m being robbed! It is like from that disney robin hood movie. The sheriff takes half of my coins...

These refugees get over 2000e/month and they are hilariously weak even when they have big muscles. All thanks to the fucking whore Astrid Thors.

She is "finnish swedish" so as I´ve said before, we can expect no loyalty from her.

Faggots ran when the commies attacked...

Even at best these southernlings are weak as fuck. Evolution has not made the "lying under a palm tree" faggots strong.

I shouldn´t be able to cut down so many of them. If they would have been finnish, I would be dead.

Odinson

Shen Li is a cockhawk. Asking from me if I was hung.

And then saying that I should have adoption...

Smart...

I do remember.  :lol:

You brought it up!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Shen Li is a cockhawk. Asking from me if I was hung.

And then saying that I should have adoption...

Smart...

I do remember.  :lol:

You brought it up!

Odinson, you are quoting Shen Li out of context..

She wrote this, Odie, you are going to have three of them yourself. I believe my son is the most beautiful baby in the world. A Tiger Woods in progress. I would hope you don't feel your children are second rate. If you do, then perhaps both of you should consider adoption.

I agree with Shen Li..

If you see mixed race children as second class then they are better served being raised by people that do not.

Odinson

I do not hate my own children...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I do not hate my own children...

I can see how people might think you do not like mixed race children.

Odinson

I´m not a monster whom eats little children, Fashionista.

Anonymous

I´m not a monster whom eats little children, Fashionista.

I don't think anyone was saying you do Odie..

You do send mixed messages about what you want though.