The best topic

Replies: 10372
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:06:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Asian Girls and White Guys

Started by Kala, December 29, 2012, 02:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
In my case it is. I spoil guys for other women. :lol:

Yea with your african baby... You are really a prize...

Odie, you are going to have three of them yourself. I believe my son is the most beautiful baby in the world. A Tiger Woods in progress. I would hope you don't feel your children are second rate. If you do, then perhaps both of you should consider adoption.

Just sayin dude.

Do not call me "Odie".

Tiger woods, huh? More like abandoning your children and letting your whore ass fend for yourself...

I do not feel my kids are 2nd rate since they will be bred by me!  :lol:

Please send your buck to Finland... I would very much like to hear that sissy scream like that somalian we send to the abyss...

Yummy.

I would very much appreciate some fresh meat... These blacks here are wimps and maybe your buck gives me a rush if it is as big as you claim.

Odinson

My kids have a rather big father... Grim voiced 202cm incredible hulk.

That is my real height.

:lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
Odie, you are going to have three of them yourself. I believe my son is the most beautiful baby in the world. A Tiger Woods in progress. I would hope you don't feel your children are second rate. If you do, then perhaps both of you should consider adoption.

Just sayin dude.

Do not call me "Odie".

Tiger woods, huh? More like abandoning your children and letting your whore ass fend for yourself...

I do not feel my kids are 2nd rate since they will be bred by me!  :lol:

Please send your buck to Finland... I would very much like to hear that sissy scream like that somalian we send to the abyss...

Yummy.

I would very much appreciate some fresh meat... These blacks here are wimps and maybe your buck gives me a rush if it is as big as you claim.

I asked you before if I could call you Odie and you said that would be fine? Why the change of heart?

My husband is big, but so were my white bf's too. I do not like skinny, effeminate guys of any race. I would never have dated one....ever!

Do not call me "Odie" anymore.

I DO NOT FUCKING CARE WHOM YOU DATED BEFORE!

Odinson

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"My kids have a rather big father... Grim voiced 202cm incredible hulk.

That is my real height.

QuoteOdinson wrote:

I´m 197cm tall.

http://bluefrost.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=393&start=160">http://bluefrost.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=393&start=160

I think I know my height...

"real" is it  too much for your tiny asian brain to understand?

I`m flattered that you keep taps on me.

I´m after all the "nordic gawd". Nordic GOD! You dickhead!

202cm mountain.  :lol:

Do you think that I´m as decayed as savages in the head to not remembering what I´ve said?

Romero

Regardless of your actual height or how much of a god you fantasize you are, you are becoming a smaller man by the day.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"Regardless of your actual height or how much of a god you fantasize you are, you are becoming a smaller man by the day.

Well that is mighty jesus like...

I think I might cry.

My height should have shivved to nothing by now... Jesus has not done his work!

I do not think I´m a god. Death comes to us all, mate.

50years from now I´m gonna be dead. I probably see when the reaper takes my mother, father and all my loved ones... It´s a fact.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"My kids have a rather big father... Grim voiced 202cm incredible hulk.

That is my real height.

QuoteOdinson wrote:

I´m 197cm tall.

http://bluefrost.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=393&start=160">http://bluefrost.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=393&start=160

Maybe he grew a little since then. Children do tend to get taller as they age ya know.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

That is my real height.

QuoteOdinson wrote:

I´m 197cm tall.

Maybe he grew a little since then. Children do tend to get taller as they age ya know.  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Fucking whore...

:shock:

Obvious Li

now you are starting to sound like the piece of shit i always thought your were....it take time but i've never met a loser yet that could keep the bullshit going indefinitely.....

Big Wave Dave

Shen Li is a prude that hates seeing consenting adults have fun. Romero is like that too.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

Shen Li is a prude that hates seeing consenting adults have fun. Romero is like that too.

you are a fuckwad.....stop pissing me off or i will delete your smarmy ass....

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

you are a fuckwad.....stop pissing me off or i will delete your smarmy ass....

Chill my brother. It's all good. Life is too short to be a feudin. Some sick waves, tasty wet ones and some cocktails too. That's the good life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Regardless of your actual height or how much of a god you fantasize you are, you are becoming a smaller man by the day.

Yep!

QuoteI think I know my height...

"real" is it too much for your tiny asian brain to understand?

I`m flattered that you keep taps on me.

I´m after all the "nordic gawd". Nordic GOD! You dickhead!

202cm mountain.

Do you think that I´m as decayed as savages in the head to not remembering what I´ve said?

I don't know if you are drunk or not, but I'm not going to read this garbage. I have got a baby that needs me right now and you have a bottle of vodka that YOU need right now.

I understand Shen Li, but I hope you reconsider anyway.

:(