The best topic

Replies: 10378
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:35:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Asian Girls and White Guys

Started by Kala, December 29, 2012, 02:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

instigator

i don't need any pity.

i'm tall, handsome and rich with many many friends.

don't confuse or convince yourself that i am not because you are programmed to be a self deprecating defeatist apologist m@ngrel

it's not my fault you were rejected. don't hate us for it.

we have high standards and our goal is to further asian mankind.

not m@ngrelism

i see you have teamed up with your m@ngrel partner to further slander us again and again.

you two go jump off a cliff together! no one will miss you.

instigator

Quote from: "energyturtle"
QuoteIn some areas like sexual desirability Asian guys are generally less masculine than white men. It doesn't mean you haven't got a lot of desirable attributes. You are doing all the right things like working out, eating right and dressing well, so keep it up. What you lack in outward masculitnity you can make up for internally.

Starting to think you're actually not a troll, which is scary. I wasn't really soliciting your advice but in response, but I think you're confused about my original post. I don't agree with your assertion that asians are in general more feminine - I think your assertion is complete bullshit. I know we're not less masculine but after hearing this same crap my whole life from racists like you, well, that ignorance over the years seeps in and lingers. So when I hear the same old racist comments again it kinda triggers those bad memories and I get in a funk.

To be clear, I think you are spectacularly ignorant of your own internalized racism and that your suspicions of fellow Asian guys are nothing more than vain and grandiose fantasies supporting your delusions of superiority for dating out.

Kala, try to imagine your disappointment when your half-white son comes out and he looks like you. What happens when he grows up and kids at school are calling him a tiny dicked wuss because he's your asian son? Are you gonna tell him that's it's just a fact of life, that he's less masculine because he's asian?

i agree with this.

they are just THAT STUPID

they seem to ignore that even though asians are stereotyped as short, there are many types and i'm tall and muscular as are many other chinese and vietnamese people i know. this from being athletic and hitting the gym. I also have tall genes. My father is 6'0" so i am the same height. my son will be even taller i think.

they are speaking of a caucasian benchmark of hairy barbaric masculinity to compare to asian masculinity.

they have been influenced by the feminization of the east by the west. this make asian females hyperfeminine so apparently it's more appealing.

they are patronizing them and fooling them so foreign horndogs get some.

they are also taking the worse racist images ever and distancing themselves from that perceived image.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3137/2770594056_0f7c6949dd_m.jpg">

they also don't want to be ghettoized

instigator

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"i don't subscribe to the theory that asian males per see aren't masculine....it seems to me though that this whole asian "pop culture" thing shows males in a very effeminate light .....clothes, hair styles, makeup (for real??)....unfortunately those styles are plastered everywhere, billboards, TV, Music, Dance etc etc......don't hear too much about roughnecks and cowboys in Asia......couple that with extreme helicopter parents of the one son policy, add in some of those silly toys asian seem so enamored with (like seoul fag) and it's hard to take the masculine asian male syndrome serious....just saying

Can you explain Obvious Li?

I agree, I have never thought of Asian men as less masculine, so I don't know where that came from.

My younger brother is a very masculine policeman.

Good morning F...mostly referring to the overwhelming devotion from asian mothers to their little princes....they are smothered with motherly attention to the point they are unable to do any "guy" stuff......at least that has been my experience

WRONG

growing up i was part of a bmx bike crew and skateboard crew, soccer team. i snowboard and do all those things normal guys do.

i don't know what  you are talking about. fobby taiwanese and korean queers maybe.

not a chinese alpha male like myself. vietnamese are pretty hardcore too in my books although they are generally a bit crazier than chinese. there are tall ones and short ones so quit the short stature stereotype bullshit..

instigator

Starting to think you're actually not a troll, which is scary. I wasn't really soliciting your advice but in response, but I think you're confused about my original post. I don't agree with your assertion that asians are in general more feminine - I think your assertion is complete bullshit. I know we're not less masculine but after hearing this same crap my whole life from racists like you, well, that ignorance over the years seeps in and lingers. So when I hear the same old racist comments again it kinda triggers those bad memories and I get in a funk.

To be clear, I think you are spectacularly ignorant of your own internalized racism and that your suspicions of fellow Asian guys are nothing more than vain and grandiose fantasies supporting your delusions of superiority for dating out.

Kala, try to imagine your disappointment when your half-white son comes out and he looks like you. What happens when he grows up and kids at school are calling him a tiny dicked wuss because he's your asian son? Are you gonna tell him that's it's just a fact of life, that he's less masculine because he's asian?

let it all out energyturtle and express yourself. i'm with you all the way. i was not this way until i went on the internet around year 2000

before i was ignorant to the campaign against asians and particular the men

then i read all the hatred and other crap so it changed me.

i lived my life pretty good as a child and teen,

sometimes some racist names were said towards me i didn't understand really why because i was just like the next guy growing up in Canada. then i read all the hatred on the internet and even from my own women that should support us but don't and instead sell out and are against us actually.

this is the fallacy of the self deprecating defeatist apologist m@ngrelist

when you see them, pay no mind to them, no one likes them, roll your eyes and look the other way. they do not deserve any type of attention for the disrespect and self deprecation they are inflicting on asian mankind

instigator

Quote from: "Shen Li"
You were born in Vietnam, you have no game, you paint your toenails pink and the average Vietnamese male at 5 ft 4 in are among the shortest men on the planet.

doesn't matter where i was born. i was born in vancouver.

i'm 6'0" tall like many others i know.

your post just shows how idiotic you are.

you should be ashamed of yourself and embarassed to show your disgraced face in public.

I am full blood Han Chinese with parents from Hong Kong.

The most populous person on this planet is a Han Chinese.

I know you fear of being ghettoized by your own kind.

the point is even if i was a chinese vietcong it doesn't affect anything.

i am still proud and promoter of alpha asian mankind

you are promoter of m@ngrelism

there's no turning back for you. you will soon reach the pinnacle of m@ngrelism.

the highest achievement a m@ngrel can attain

you are all in, there's no turning back  now.

instigator

Quote from: "instigator"
You were born in Vietnam, you have no game, you paint your toenails pink and the average Vietnamese male at 5 ft 4 in are among the shortest men on the planet.

doesn't matter where i was born. i was born in vancouver.

i'm 6'0" tall like many others i know.

your post just shows how idiotic you are.

you should be ashamed of yourself and embarassed to show your disgraced face in public.

I am full blood Han Chinese with parents from Hong Kong.

The most populous person on this plane is a Han Chinese.

I know you fear of being ghettoized by your own kind.

the point is even if i was a chinese vietcong it doesn't affect anything.

i am still proud and promoter of alpha asian mankind

you are promoter of m@ngrel mankind

there's no turning back for you. you will soon reach the pinnacle of m@ngrelism.

the highest achievement a m@ngrel can attain

you are all in, there's no turning back  now.

You were born in Vietnam, you were caught lying about that on another forum. You were caught lying about your height on another forum, you are 5ft 4in not, not 5ft 10, 6ft or 6ft 2in as you have claimed in the past. Just be proud of your short, fobby heritage instead of fantasizing about being a tall, handsome black/white Canadian born heterosexual dude.

^^lol you should be ashamed of what you say. you should read it again. you are such an idiot m@ngrel

i have my birth certificate and that's all the proof i need.

all you have is self deprecatist lies that you absurdly believe

instigator

sure m@ngrel.

you don't even understand what a birth certificate is?

you got beetle dung in your ears?

instigator

Quote from: "instigator"

let it all out energyturtle and express yourself. i'm with you all the way. i was not this way until i went on the internet around year 2000

before i was ignorant to the campaign against asians and particular the men

then i read all the hatred and other crap so it changed me.

i lived my life pretty good as a child and teen,

sometimes some racist names were said towards me i didn't understand really why because i was just like the next guy growing up in Canada. then i read all the hatred on the internet and even from my own women that should support us but don't and instead sell out and are against us actually.

this is the fallacy of the self deprecating defeatist apologist m@ngrelist

when you see them, pay no mind to them, no one likes them, roll your eyes and look the other way. they do not deserve any type of attention for the disrespect and self deprecation they are inflicting on asian mankind

they don't deserve any respect from anyone because the self deprecating defeatist apologist m@ngrelist is an embarrassment to mankind let alone alpha asian mankind.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "instigator"i don't need any pity.

don't confuse or convince yourself that i am not because you are programmed to be a self deprecating defeatist apologist m@ngrel

not m@ngrelism

i see you have teamed up with your m@ngrel partner to further slander us again and again.

From where I stood, it wasn't them doing the rejecting. Anyways, I don't blame them for not approaching me. I mean, how would you feel if you have to wear clogs for us to see eye to eye. I'm a little taller than my other Filipina peers.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"Good morning F...mostly referring to the overwhelming devotion from asian mothers to their little princes....they are smothered with motherly attention to the point they are unable to do any "guy" stuff......at least that has been my experience

Good morning to everyone!

Munday, that's just too bad but I can understand this. In the Philippines, most families have helpers so the children never learn to do any chores. I gave my children chores as soon as possible. I don't want to raise boys to become helpless men and I stopped picking up after them ages ago but still smother them with my motherly attention but don't want them to be lazy people.

That's how I feel too Azhya..

I had to help my mother around the house, but my brother didn't have to..

My daughter is eleven and she helps me with some dusting and putting dishes away.

My son is seven and my husband takes him along when he cuts wood for our stove.

instigator

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "instigator"i don't need any pity.

not m@ngrelism

From where I stood, it wasn't them doing the rejecting. Anyways, I don't blame them for not approaching me. I mean, how would you feel if you have to wear clogs for us to see eye to eye. I'm a little taller than my other Filipina peers.

i see women go out with men shorter than them all the time. not only that, there are tall asians too....that's just another excuse to justify m@ngrelism. just admit you are a status seeking m@ngrel and be done with it.

you represent m@ngrel mankind, i represent alpha asian mankind simple

instigator

chaoheihei is the most strange abnormal bizarro m@ngrel that ever existed.

Anonymous

Instigator only knows how to

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWqJBXUhOq6iaBl61TL1TQ0VG5AXxEnO08TRYeBdo7p6UzWCL77A">

AND

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVLz1PAT_f2YVgheex22aACcTPoTzXEAfftVe3c-HOCGhf8hoyPQ">

instigator

get lost faggot

you are representative of gayism

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"get lost faggot

you are representative of gayism

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSykQkpqsC9NXNCHIEAZQOUWRRbg06aVTQ3HeWmTiFlT0P7b0ma">