The best topic

Replies: 10380
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:23:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Asian Girls and White Guys

Started by Kala, December 29, 2012, 02:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

instigator

here's some more false perceptions from self deprecatist defeatist apologist mongrelist chaoheihei shenli. it is obvious you have a negative view on your own peoples the Han Chinese, most populous group and successful civilization of all time.

even if what you said it true, isn't it a good thing those kids are studying instead of being retarded m@ngrels?

at least they are furthering asian mankind instead of m@ngrel mankind.

stop pushing your alberta money grubbing blue collar m@ngrel grunt agenda on everyone else.

not everyone want's to be an albertan m@ngrel who thinks because she braved the ugly frozen city to take a higher paid job she is a representive of asian mankind.

you are representative of self deprecatist defeatist apologist bizarro m@ngrel mankind. from alberta to boot. ugliest shitpit in canada

your opinion is invalid and not to be taken seriously.

Kala

Quote from: "energyturtle"
Starting to think you're actually not a troll, which is scary. I wasn't really soliciting your advice but in response, but I think you're confused about my original post. I don't agree with your assertion that asians are in general more feminine - I think your assertion is complete bullshit. I know we're not less masculine but after hearing this same crap my whole life from racists like you, well, that ignorance over the years seeps in and lingers. So when I hear the same old racist comments again it kinda triggers those bad memories and I get in a funk.

To be clear, I think you are spectacularly ignorant of your own internalized racism and that your suspicions of fellow Asian guys are nothing more than vain and grandiose fantasies supporting your delusions of superiority for dating out.

Kala, try to imagine your disappointment when your half-white son comes out and he looks like you. What happens when he grows up and kids at school are calling him a tiny dicked wuss because he's your asian son? Are you gonna tell him that's it's just a fact of life, that he's less masculine because he's asian?

I thought you were being honest in your last post. I can't understand why you would take back from it when it looked so much like you had accepted reality. There is nothing wrong with being less masculine on average than white men. I'm not saying you are fugly, but let's face facts Asian men are usually shorter, weaker and less manly than white men. It doesn't mean you have to be a tiny little wimp with no qualities any woman would want. It simply means you should work to your strengths rather than trying to compete with white men on their main strength masculinity. The odds are against Asian men competing on those terms.

If I had a son someday, I wouldn't mind if he had more Asian features than caucasian. Mixed race children are the most beautiful children I have ever seen. If he gets picked on at school I would be disappointed as any parent would be. Not likely anything I said would cheer him up until the bullying stopped, but that's not relevant to what I am talking about.

instigator

be proud of the glorious Han Chinese the most populous peoples and most successful civilization on earth of all time.

this is nothing to be ashamed of and no bizarro m@ngrel or self proclaimed "masculine" barbarian can tell us otherwise.

m@ngrels are not to be taken seriously and their argument is invalid due to those reasons above.

their point of view is like a lion saying a tiger is less masculine.

it's just chest thumping propaganda like the media and there are foolish m@ngrels who eat it up.

Gary Oak

Now now little Constipator, how is it that if chinese are the most successful civilisation on earth then why is it you all prefer to live in western nations ? When you and your family were begging to be allowed to reside in Canada why didn't you tell them how you feel about non chinese being mongrels or barbarians ? you are free to leave Canada. We aren't stopping you and yet.... you are still here. Go back... do us all a favour and go back.... there are at least four billion people destperate to take your place.

Zetsu

Quote from: "instigator"Dont hate asian alpha male because he rejected you. It is not their faiult. They just have high standards to further asian mankind

Your pathetic insecurity here only proves yourself as the opposite of an Asian alpha male.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "instigator"be proud of the glorious Han Chinese the most populous peoples and most successful civilization on earth of all time.

this is nothing to be ashamed of and no bizarro m@ngrel or self proclaimed "masculine" barbarian can tell us otherwise.

m@ngrels are not to be taken seriously and their argument is invalid due to those reasons above.

it's just chest thumping propaganda like the media and there are foolish m@ngrels who eat it up.

You should really stop pretending to be Chinese...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "instigator"be proud of the glorious Han Chinese the most populous peoples and most successful civilization on earth of all time.

You should really stop pretending to be Chinese...

Tell me about it Buddy. WTF is that weirdness all about?? :o

Not only is he insecure about the girls ditching his ass to date a non-Asian guy, but he can't even accept the fact he is Vietnamese.  Asian alpha male my ass.  :lol:

Zetsu

Yea, the biggest problem is the guy has internet access

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Yea, the biggest problem is the guy has internet access

Serious Lol on that one Zetsu. If I had his mother's phone number, I would give her a call and let her know the little sh*t is taking his pretend time to an unhealthy extreme.

Hahaha Instigator as a basement boy, it's time his mother boot his ass out of their house.

instigator

You guys are in a make believe m@ngrel world...my world is the glorious alpha asian mankind. Han chinese world.

I live in my own mansion this is no make believe.

Han chinese take mansion ownership very seriously

A high priority

Kala

I do not know why Asian guys cannot accept that they are on average smaller, weaker, less masculine and less desirable than white men. It's simply accepting reality and knowing where to focus personal improvement time. Asian guys can compete, but not when it comes to sexual desirability. It's just is they way it is that's all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"I do not know why Asian guys cannot accept that they are on average smaller, weaker, less masculine and less desirable than white men. It's simply accepting reality and knowing where to focus personal improvement time. Asian guys can compete, but not when it comes to sexual desirability. It's just is they way it is that's all.

You are a troll or you must really have some issues with your father. As energyturtle said, I hope you don't warp the minds of any future kids you may have.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Kala"I do not know why Asian guys cannot accept that they are on average smaller, weaker, less masculine and less desirable than white men. It's simply accepting reality and knowing where to focus personal improvement time. Asian guys can compete, but not when it comes to sexual desirability. It's just is they way it is that's all.

You are a troll or you must really have some issues with your father. As energyturtle said, I hope you don't warp the minds of any future kids you may have.

What Kala is saying is not true at all..

Neither my brother nor my father are weaklings..

As the mother of a mixed race son, I urge her to rid her mind of those untrue racist stereotypes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

As the mother of a mixed race son, I urge her to rid her mind of those untrue racist stereotypes.

We all do Fash, we all do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

is your boyfriend a better fuck than your father and brother