The best topic

Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I'm bitchy

Started by RW, December 29, 2015, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"
QuoteI know what would fix the situation... I dont need your advice to know what gets through...

I cant retaliate even though peeps are being a-holes towards me.

Wrong, as long as you are attacked first you can fight back. Unfortunately it's rare when you are attacked first. Usually it's you with the derogatory comments coming out of left field. People get tired of the chest beating. Nobody gives a fuck what a big Nordic male you are.

QuoteI cant talk about sex and female genitalia even though its always on the mind.

If that is always on your mind then go to some sex forum where you can let it fly. There is little room for it here.

QuoteI cant say the truth about muslims.. Because its wayccism..

Wrong again, the only time you have ever been censored for something like that is when you have advocated the extermination of a particular race or group of people.

QuoteI cant say dirty things about females...

That's right, it's not appreciated and it's creepy. And in my case, I know you are full of shit when you say it so I would prefer that you don't.

QuoteI cant be a horny male..

You can be whatever you want, just keep it under control like everyone else.

QuoteI cant do stuff...

I have no idea what "stuff" you are talking about. I just outline what you can and cannot do.

QuoteSo... At the moment I prefer it this way...

Have it your way.....But stop bitching about the way you are being treated. You are starting to sound like that loser Dinky Dunce.  :laugh:

I cant retaliate against shen li..

I cant talk to you in a way you have talked toward others...

With females, fat or thin... I just present my interest and let it settle...

I´m considerably less full of shit than you think.

I´m not faking the attraction towards you...  You just turn me on...

No offense but that's bullshit. You don't know me, you've never seen me beyond a couple of photoshopped head shots that I've used for avatars. I'm also not noted for being very nice to people, especially trolls. So what you are attracted to, I don't know. :laugh3:

When you say shit like that it gets creepy, so please don't do it. :mad:

Ok I dont know you but I know you still...

The way you post..

I filter through the photoshopping...

Well I think that's a unique talent. How exactly is that done when you really don't know what the person looks like in the first place?  :laugh3:

It's nothing but fantasization and I would prefer that it didn't involve me and I'm pretty certain the rest of the women here feel the same.

Well if thats you in the pics... Theres only so much you can do with photoshop...  ac_biggrin

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

QuoteI know what would fix the situation... I dont need your advice to know what gets through...

I cant retaliate even though peeps are being a-holes towards me.

Wrong, as long as you are attacked first you can fight back. Unfortunately it's rare when you are attacked first. Usually it's you with the derogatory comments coming out of left field. People get tired of the chest beating. Nobody gives a fuck what a big Nordic male you are.

QuoteI cant talk about sex and female genitalia even though its always on the mind.

If that is always on your mind then go to some sex forum where you can let it fly. There is little room for it here.

QuoteI cant say the truth about muslims.. Because its wayccism..

Wrong again, the only time you have ever been censored for something like that is when you have advocated the extermination of a particular race or group of people.

QuoteI cant say dirty things about females...

That's right, it's not appreciated and it's creepy. And in my case, I know you are full of shit when you say it so I would prefer that you don't.

QuoteI cant be a horny male..

You can be whatever you want, just keep it under control like everyone else.

QuoteI cant do stuff...

I have no idea what "stuff" you are talking about. I just outline what you can and cannot do.

QuoteSo... At the moment I prefer it this way...

Have it your way.....But stop bitching about the way you are being treated. You are starting to sound like that loser Dinky Dunce.  :laugh:

I cant retaliate against shen li..

I cant talk to you in a way you have talked toward others...

With females, fat or thin... I just present my interest and let it settle...

I´m considerably less full of shit than you think.

I´m not faking the attraction towards you...  You just turn me on...

No offense but that's bullshit. You don't know me, you've never seen me beyond a couple of photoshopped head shots that I've used for avatars. I'm also not noted for being very nice to people, especially trolls. So what you are attracted to, I don't know. :laugh3:

When you say shit like that it gets creepy, so please don't do it. :mad:

Ok I dont know you but I know you still...

The way you post..

I filter through the photoshopping...

Well I think that's a unique talent. How exactly is that done when you really don't know what the person looks like in the first place?  :laugh3:

It's nothing but fantasization and I would prefer that it didn't involve me and I'm pretty certain the rest of the women here feel the same.

Well if thats you in the pics... Theres only so much you can do with photoshop...  ac_biggrin

:laugh: Don't be so certain. When it comes to Photoshop you can do wonders.

In my case you are spared the worst of my imperfections such as the gray in my roots and the dark circles under my eyes that give away the fact that I do not sleep or the big space between my two front teeth. The reason I've used those pics as avies is because they are exceptional pics of me in the first place. I don't normally look anywhere near like that on a daily basis. They are snapshots in time that for an instant, portray my appearance as I would like to look and be remembered.

They aren't real.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I wish I knew how to photoshop so I could play around but I can only apply a filter or two.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I wish I knew how to photoshop so I could play around but I can only apply a filter or two.

It's not that difficult. Some of the best effects are simple filters and color cross process features. It's just a matter of finding enough time to experiment.

I learned a lot about photo-manipulation by using programs like CorelDRAW back in the day. If you can work with a program like Corel you can work with Photoshop.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

keeper

I dont need photoshop, other then to make my stumps longer.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"I dont need photoshop, other then to make my stumps longer.

:laugh:

They have some pretty cool prosthetic limbs nowadays for that.

">

OMG, what the fuck is wrong with me!!!!! :oeudC:

RW

Is it wrong that I want to cut off my cat's two back legs just so I can rename him Lieutenant Dan?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Yes yes I know all of it.. Females in the pictures are not as good in real life...

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Is it wrong that I want to cut off my cat's two back legs just so I can rename him Lieutenant Dan?

No.....I don't think so.  ac_unsure

Too bad you aren't Shen. You could eat a little at a time. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"Is it wrong that I want to cut off my cat's two back legs just so I can rename him Lieutenant Dan?

Cutting off a muslims back legs is funny... So that the camels and goats are safe...

Dont hurt the animals.. They are innocent.

Renee

Cutting off a muslims back legs is funny... So that the camels and goats are safe...

Muslims "back legs"???? How many fucking legs do you think the average Muslim has? :laugh3:

Odinson

Muslims "back legs"???? How many fucking legs do you think the average Muslim has? :laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview